What's new

Where is Islam in Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

Ah! Here it comes... the big bad fatwa!!! "You don't agree with what I deem to be a correct hadith and hence you are a non muslim!"

This is epic stuff. Wonderful.

You did not say correct hadith... YOu made a blanket statement towards all Hadith being made in Baghdad... Little did you notice that I m quoting from the Sahihain...

Dont lie... I never asked you to ban anyone... I merely told you to monitor them...

Why? You couldn't handle a debate on your own so you had to ask for help?

As for calling you an idiot... I never called you an idiot... an 8 year old child is not an idiot... Immature perhaps... How old are you?

No, you used abusive terms for Musharraf, because you disagree with him. And then you tried to insult me, because you disagree with me.

Hmm. Do you see the pattern there?

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

You did not say correct hadith... YOu made a blanket statement towards all Hadith being made in Baghdad... Little did you notice that I m quoting from the Sahihain...

All muslims don't agree on what constitutes sahih hadith. I already said that twice in my earlier posts, but you have to read to figure that out.

Oh yaar I am confused,

Tariq Bin Ziyad, Mohammad bin Qasim... I hope Sultan Mehmood Ghaznvi bhi aanay wala ho ga :rofl:

Sorry I am confused to whom am I replying... both of your usernames are just same when I am interacting and difficult to recognize each other.

Lets stick with the thread topic why are we bringing Music, Dance, Yazid, Muawwiya, Aisha R.A. and other peoples in this discussion?

Why? You couldn't handle a debate on your own so you had to ask for help?

No, you used abusive terms for Musharraf, because you disagree with him. And then you tried to insult me, because you disagree with me.

Hmm. Do you see the pattern there?

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

All muslims don't agree on what constitutes sahih hadith. I already said that twice in my earlier posts, but you have to read to figure that out.

Heres what you said...

What a load of nonsense. Hadith were manufactured in Baghdad and elsewhere for centuries so you can believe in them all you like, it doesn't convince me.

Are you backtracking now... So you do believe in "some" hadith?

If you do... which collection of Hadith is Sahih in your research?

Its funny... What Tech is writing here reminds me of the Pervaizis... They worked in Pakistan under the org called Tulu e Islam and are based in Lahore... They are munkareen e hadith and adopted communism as their economic system...

but amazingly, even though they totally reject the Hadith... yet they still believe in Caliphate...

Goes to show that simply recognizing that the best of Muslims implemented a model of ruling and to accept it was enough for them!!!

I probably don't believe in most of the hadith you believe in, and knowing how hadith have been doctored and conjured up from thin air, i refuse to accept them as evidence of anything in this debate.

You keep skirting around the main topic of this thread. Do you have a sharia that all Muslims have agreed on? And have you or others who would seek to impose their sharia in Pakistan convinced the majority of Pakistanis to accept this as a form of government?

All Islamic parties have been talking about imposition of sharia for donkeys years now and they are farther than before in making the case to the people.

go and campaign for sharia imposition in Pakistan and see how far you get.

TechLahore

delete all the posts and related posts which mentioned the hadeeth and the companions of the Prophet (PBUH) and start a fresh

Don't be personel plz

TARIQ

Not at all. This is a wonderful thread for people to observe the behavior and manner of debate that supporters of sharia implementation in Pakistan indulge in.

So far we have personal attacks and a fatwa... It may get better in the posts ahead.

I probably don't believe in most of the hadith you believe in, and knowing how hadith have been doctored and conjured up from thin air, i refuse to accept them as evidence of anything in this debate.

You keep skirting around the main topic of this thread. Do you have a sharia that all Muslims have agreed on? And have you or others who would seek to impose their sharia in Pakistan convinced the majority of Pakistanis to accept this as a form of government?

All Islamic parties have been talking about imposition of sharia for donkeys years now and they are farther than before in making the case to the people.

assalam alaikum

See i didnot want to respond to u after explain to me but again u go on denying the hadeeth then i can also deny ur hadeeth about Muayia. So ur stand agains him is no valid

TARIQ

Not at all. This is a wonderful thread for people to observe the behavior and manner of debate that supporters of sharia implementation in Pakistan indulge in.

So far we have personal attacks and a fatwa... It may get better in the posts ahead.

Its not my fatwa... Blanket rejection all Hadith is considered Kufr in Islam... What I m not sure about is where you stand on the issue... If you are a Shia, I could bring you evidences from your sources too... Its all very simple my friend...

Please be my guest.

You are once again only proving my point. That Muslims are not united either in their interpretation of the Qur'an, nor of hadith, nor of history. So now with these facts infront of you, try to implement sharia.

We are very close to achieving our objectives... inshaAllah

We shall re establish the Caliphate in less than five years time... inshaAllah

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Please be my guest.

You are once again only proving my point. That Muslims are not united either in their interpretation of the Qur'an, nor of hadith, nor of history. So now with these facts infront of you, try to implement sharia.

So you are a Shia?

Like I said before, Majority doesn't even know what Shariah is. But this is the closest version of Law they demand when they ask for Shariah

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1386346-post323.html

Anything that is mentioned in the Holy Qur'an must be upheld before any human law/constitution. You can spread any form of governance underneath the curtain of Shariah. The fundamental rules set by God in the Holy Qur'an are more than enough to prevent or minimize crime and make this world peaceful. Other laws that we often misunderstand are least concern to God in my humble opinion otherwise he would have added a full chapter like the constitution of Pakistan. But he rather gave basic commandments to lay the foundations and let people decide whatever way of governance they want within the pre-defined boundaries of Islam.

assalam alaikum

Since u TechLahore and T-Faz talked about the companion of the prophet without a proof and one did put something i will put a text from nehj alabalaghah where Ali-R-A says that the difference between him and Muayia is only the blood of Uthman and Muayia R-A is muslime like him it is in arabic

نهج البلاغة ص 448 يقول الامام علي" وكان بدء امرنا انا التقينا والقوم من اهل الشام ، والظاهر ان ربنا واحد ودعوتنا في الاسلام واحده ، ولا نستزيدهم في الايمان بالله والتصديق برسوله ولا يستزيدوننا ، والامر واحد الا ما اختلفنا فيه من دم عثمان ونحن منه براء "

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom