What's new

Where is head money paid to you for Aafia? - Caller Asks Musharraf

Tech Lahore, since you are the Danda weilding policeman on the beat here, let me ask you one simple thing, something that possibly I have failed to grasp so far - will you please cite one single act of terrorism that this Lady Aafia Siddique committed, for which she and her children and family's lives have been uprooted?

Sparky, if this is your sense of Justice and fair play - you disappoint me.

^^ Condor, since you have started off with uncivil language and a personal attack, I don't wish to engage in discussion with you.

If you don't understand that supporting, aiding or abetting a terrorist group, much less leaving your husband to get married to and being supportive of a known terrorist, is sufficient to establish guilt, then you need some assistance. Assistance that I cannot provide you.

With all due respect (as you are a moderator) Faisal Shahzad has not been convicted of any charges yet. So the statement, "go embrace Faisal Shahzad as a "son of Pakistan" is incorrect. At this point - he is innocent until proven guilty, even though he's a Muslim in America - he has yet to be convicted of any crime. :hitwall:

Barak'Allah Feek

Was Yazid ever actually convicted on any charges?

Let's not venture into mindless territory... the guy was caught on camera leaving/entering a car packed with what he thought was explosive material, and has accepted the charges against him. Numerous people who knew him have validated that he met with the Taliban. If you are still shy of pointing the finger at him, then perhaps you also consider Bin Laden, Mullah Omar, Yazid etc. innocent.

^^ Condor, since you have started off with uncivil language and a personal attack, I don't wish to engage in discussion with you.

If you don't understand that supporting, aiding or abetting a terrorist group, much less leaving your husband to get married to and being supportive of a known terrorist, is sufficient to establish guilt, then you need some assistance. Assistance that I cannot provide you.

Why thank you, TechLahore.

Thank you for the assistance that you do provide.:cheesy:

As salaamun alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakaatuh,

With all due respect (as you are a moderator) Faisal Shahzad has not been convicted of any charges yet. So the statement, "go embrace Faisal Shahzad as a "son of Pakistan" is incorrect. At this point - he is innocent until proven guilty, even though he's a Muslim in America - he has yet to be convicted of any crime. :hitwall:

Barak'Allah Feek

Osama bin laden, Baitullah/Hakeemullah Mehsud and Mullah Omar and others have also not been proven guilty, so they are innocent until proven guilty.

There is something really wrong with this forum...

Either it is run by children who have yet to get mature...

Or it is run by the likes of those who are named Jannat Begum but start calling themselves Janet when they come to a western country... i.e the likes of Busharaf and co

If someone is guilty of terrorism, they should NOT be tortured... rather taken to court and tried and punished... This is how civilized people behave...

Dont get me wrong here Mr Tech... but I am posting here only to draw your attention to this... One does not become an animal when dealing with an animal... Rise above your enemies... We are not Americans who consider Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo fair games... We are not Commies who would roll over their tanks over Afghans and believed themselves to be just a more evolved apes... For God sake have a bit of decency and consider the possiblity that torturing someone and raping someone is wrong no matter what they might have done...

There are thousands of other women in Pakistan, but why is she the only woman who is in prison? There must be something wrong with her. Perhaps it was good for us to have waited until she attacked and killed us in large numbers then we started to search for her whereabouts.

There is something really wrong with this forum...

Either it is run by children who have yet to get mature...

Yeah, you're right. Do us all a favour and leave then.

Or it is run by the likes of those who are named Jannat Begum but start calling themselves Janet when they come to a western country... i.e the likes of Busharaf and co

Busharaf? You probably misspelled Musharraf... the #1 exterminator of crazed radicals and f1lthy salafist terrorists. Yeah. He's the man. And there's 650,000 people like him in the Pakistan Army who are busy kicking the a$$es of these fugly ba$tard alqaeda/taliban types.

If someone is guilty of terrorism, they should NOT be tortured... rather taken to court and tried and punished... This is how civilized people behave...

Dont get me wrong here Mr Tech... but I am posting here only to draw your attention to this... One does not become an animal when dealing with an animal... Rise above your enemies... We are not Americans who consider Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo fair games... We are not Commies who would roll over their tanks over Afghans and believed themselves to be just a more evolved apes... For God sake have a bit of decency and consider the possiblity that torturing someone and raping someone is wrong no matter what they might have done...

Your argument makes ZERO sense. When you say "we are not commies who would roll over their tanks..." you imply that somehow *we* tortured Afia Siddiqui. That is bull$hit. She is an American citizen - of her own choice, mind you - who was found in Afghanistan, and was married to a terrorist at the time of her capture.

Further, there is no *proof* that Afia Siddiqui was raped. There is, however, evidence that she left her husband to go marry a known terrorist. Why would she have done this? Have you read the statements given by her former husband? There is a lot of doubt over who exactly she is. Whether a double agent or an Al-qaeda sympathizer. In either case, why would she have our sympathy?

Lastly, we have far better causes to support than crying crocodile tears for this alqaeda radical. "She's a woman", is not a legal defence. She should have thought of that before she abandoned her first husband and scurried off to marry that devil of a terrorist, and before she allowed her brain to get infected with the f1lthy ideas of the radical salafist movement which is a cancer within us... a cancer that must be destroyed completely and without any mercy before it consumes us entirely.

Back
Top Bottom