What's new

Where is final Master Plan of Gawadar 2019?

shahbaz baig

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Federal should now officially announce final master plan of gawadar.

There is rumor that final master plan has been announced. And people are showing port authority master plan as a whole master plan of gawadar which is not true.

Here is Gawadar port authority master plan.

In this video he clearly said there are two master plan. First one for city & second for port. Where is master plan of Gawadar City? @Clutch @ghazi52

Do we have a map where both master plan of city & port can be shown together?

5 March 2019
Gwadar Master Plan 2019 expected soon: the details

The Chinese firm engaged for preparing Gwadar Master Plan 2019 has submitted its final draft. The federal government’s approval is now awaited. Once sanctioned, the government will publicly share the plan’s details.

In the meanwhile, some ‘fake’ master plans are being circulated in the market, said Gwadar Property Advisor CEO Sheikh Tanveer Saigal. These aim to lure buyers and create artificial market hype.

According to news sources, inauguration of Gwadar International Airport is set for April this year. So it is only logical to assume that the city’s blueprint will be rolled out before its launch ceremony.

New Gawadar Air port inauguration has already been done without the final city's blue print. What's going on? It's too much confusing.

These aim to lure buyers and create artificial market hype.

Exactly ! That is why many Pakistanis are very wary of investing in Gwadar. Ordinary Pakistanis should wait another 10 years at least before even think about investing in Gwadar. Even then the should personally visit Gwadar for a week and check the investment opportunity before spending even one rupee.

Exactly ! That is why many Pakistanis are very wary of investing in Gwadar. Ordinary Pakistanis should wait another 10 years at least before even think about investing in Gwadar. Even then the should personally visit Gwadar for a week and check the investment opportunity before spending even one rupee.
I have been to Pakistan during election & visited Gawadar then consulted with Gawadar developed authority, they suggested me to buy one in sangar housing. So I did.

No bro I am just waiting for final master plan of whole Gawadar. After official announcement of final master plan, Pakistanis should invest. Don't wait for another 10 years.

I have been to Pakistan during election & visited Gawadar then consulted with Gawadar developed authority, they suggested me to buy one in sangar housing. So I did.

No bro I am just waiting for final master plan of whole Gawadar. After official announcement of final master plan, Pakistanis should invest. Don't wait for another 10 years.

Can Chinese buy house in Pakistan?

I don't see why not after going through the due process for overseas buyers. I heard Chinese were already buying lot of property in Mansehra region.

At topic, wasn't there a Gwadar City Master Plan that was leaked months ago?

I don't see why not after going through the due process for overseas buyers. I heard Chinese were already buying lot of property in Mansehra region.

At topic, wasn't there a Gwadar City Master Plan that was leaked months ago?

I am thinking buying house in Gwadar City will be a good plan. There are risk for sure, but return will be huge if Gwadar City succeed.

I am thinking buying house in Gwadar City will be a good plan. There are risk for sure, but return will be huge if Gwadar City succeed.
There is a Chinese builder developing and building homes exclusively for Chinese customers. Google for it. They claim to be constructing at a higher cost to make these homes insulated.

Also this was in news not long ago.

https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...ional-port-city-cpec-gwadar/story/281497.html

Don't know if an Indian source can be trusted but nonetheless..

@Canuck786 @OsmanAli98
Yes, both overseas Pakistanis as well as foreigners can own land. However, the application process is different for both. Overseas Pakistanis can own land in their personal names while for foreigners this must be in a company’s name and one share must be owned by an overseas Pakistani or Pakistani national.

You can contact CPIC US via e-mail (info@cpicglobal.com), via telephone (+1 212 365 CPIC (2742)), via mail (250 West 55th Street, 16b, 16th Floor, NY 10036 USA). You can also contact CPIC through the website by clicking here

Note: not for indians but for everyone.

Last edited:
There is a Chinese builder developing and building homes exclusively for Chinese customers. Google for it. They claim to be constructing at a higher cost to make these homes insulated.

Also this was in news not long ago.

https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...ional-port-city-cpec-gwadar/story/281497.html

Don't know if an Indian source can be trusted but nonetheless..
This project is not actulay for Chinese. Its only Marketing Stunt to sale the plots nothing more than that. There is no link of any Chinese company or COPH with this project.

This project is not actulay for Chinese. Its only Marketing Stunt to sale the plots nothing more than that. There is no link of any Chinese company or COPH with this project.
You are wrong, I have already mentioned in post no #9

Federal should now officially announce final master plan of gawadar.

There is rumor that final master plan has been announced. And people are showing port authority master plan as a whole master plan of gawadar which is not true.

Here is Gawadar port authority master plan.

In this video he clearly said there are two master plan. First one for city & second for port. Where is master plan of Gawadar City? @Clutch @ghazi52

Do we have a map where both master plan of city & port can be shown together?

5 March 2019
Gwadar Master Plan 2019 expected soon: the details

The Chinese firm engaged for preparing Gwadar Master Plan 2019 has submitted its final draft. The federal government’s approval is now awaited. Once sanctioned, the government will publicly share the plan’s details.

In the meanwhile, some ‘fake’ master plans are being circulated in the market, said Gwadar Property Advisor CEO Sheikh Tanveer Saigal. These aim to lure buyers and create artificial market hype.

According to news sources, inauguration of Gwadar International Airport is set for April this year. So it is only logical to assume that the city’s blueprint will be rolled out before its launch ceremony.

New Gawadar Air port inauguration has already been done without the final city's blue print. What's going on? It's too much confusing.
Official Date for announcement of Gwadar Smart City plan was 14 August 2018 and we are still waiting. Due to unavailability of Master plan, NOC issuance has been stopped so no progress in Gwadar. Delay is Master plan mean delay in Gwadar Development. I dont know why this Govt is also not seriously taking it.
While on the other hand COPH(Chinese overseas port holding company) is doing good work to expand the port berths and also development of free zone. They are doing their work with excellent pace.

You are wrong, I have already mentioned in post no #9
Thats what i am saying that they are misleading. Is CPIC is Chinese company|???. They are just a marketing firm nothing more than that

Official Date for announcement of Gwadar Smart City plan was 14 August 2018 and we are still waiting. Due to unavailability of Master plan, NOC issuance has been stopped so no progress in Gwadar. Delay is Master plan mean delay in Gwadar Development. I dont know why this Govt is also not seriously taking it.
While on the other hand COPH(Chinese overseas port holding company) is doing good work to expand the port berths and also development of free zone. They are doing their work with excellent pace.
Yup you are right I am also unable to understand that why is Govt not announcing the final master plan.

Can you please share that map? So that it can be confirmed by members here.
CPIC is an award-winning, privately-owned real estate investment firm headquartered in London with offices in New York and Karachi.

CPIC BOARD MEMBERS

You can contact with Pakistan's embassy to verify this organization, they are authentic.

Back
Top Bottom