What's new

Where is final Master Plan of Gawadar 2019?

Can you please share that map? So that it can be confirmed by members here.
upload_2019-4-10_23-39-18.png
upload_2019-4-10_23-39-52.png
upload_2019-4-10_23-40-23.png
upload_2019-4-10_23-40-47.png
upload_2019-4-10_23-41-9.png

upload_2019-4-10_23-45-45.png

Yup this same map is being shown some ‘fake’ master plans are being circulated in the market and I believe this is also fake. But I am not 100% sure. We will have to wait for official announcement from federal Govt.
I think I saved them from tweets of a Chinese official at the time.

@Canuck786 @OsmanAli98

Yes, both overseas Pakistanis as well as foreigners can own land. However, the application process is different for both. Overseas Pakistanis can own land in their personal names while for foreigners this must be in a company’s name and one share must be owned by an overseas Pakistani or Pakistani national.

You can contact CPIC US via e-mail (info@cpicglobal.com), via telephone (+1 212 365 CPIC (2742)), via mail (250 West 55th Street, 16b, 16th Floor, NY 10036 USA). You can also contact CPIC through the website by clicking here

Note: not for indians but for everyone.

Thanks a lot!

Yup you are right I am also unable to understand that why is Govt not announcing the final master plan.

CPIC is an award-winning, privately-owned real estate investment firm headquartered in London with offices in New York and Karachi.

CPIC BOARD MEMBERS

You can contact with Pakistan's embassy to verify this organization, they are authentic.
Yes CPIC is pvt company. I was saying that this company does not represent any Chinese official. They are just claiming that they are going to build house for Chinese which is not true . Its just marketing tactics to sale plots

This is draft version of the master plan. Final Plan is still awaited

Federal should now officially announce final master plan of gawadar.

There is rumor that final master plan has been announced. And people are showing port authority master plan as a whole master plan of gawadar which is not true.

Here is Gawadar port authority master plan.

In this video he clearly said there are two master plan. First one for city & second for port. Where is master plan of Gawadar City? @Clutch @ghazi52

Do we have a map where both master plan of city & port can be shown together?

5 March 2019
Gwadar Master Plan 2019 expected soon: the details

The Chinese firm engaged for preparing Gwadar Master Plan 2019 has submitted its final draft. The federal government’s approval is now awaited. Once sanctioned, the government will publicly share the plan’s details.

In the meanwhile, some ‘fake’ master plans are being circulated in the market, said Gwadar Property Advisor CEO Sheikh Tanveer Saigal. These aim to lure buyers and create artificial market hype.

According to news sources, inauguration of Gwadar International Airport is set for April this year. So it is only logical to assume that the city’s blueprint will be rolled out before its launch ceremony.

New Gawadar Air port inauguration has already been done without the final city's blue print. What's going on? It's too much confusing.

God question... I think the Pakistani government needs to get its act together and focus on Gwadar more.

This is a draft plan numbered 1, so there might be draft plan numbered 2, 3 and so on. Your government will have to choose which of the draft plan they want, and very likely they will want to make changes on the submitted plans.

Approval for this type of mega development plan may take more than a year, and in your case, the change of government will certainly make the approval process much longer because they were not the party involved before getting elected. The new government need to be debriefed, study in totality before their mindset is oriented to understand every detail.

This type of project has long time frame, development process will take at least 20 years and may extend to over 50 years. It has a long lasting economic effect for Pakistan. Be patient and give your government time to approve, I believe they are new bee.

Last Day interview reply of Naseer Khan Kashani (chairman of Gwadar Port Authority (GPA)

Much awaited Gwadar Smart City Master Plan is at final stage following strenuous planning and insightful review between the China and the Pakistan counterparts. It is expected that any rational apprehension by concerned ministries and departments have been figured out and resolved.

Hopefully, the master plan will be unveiled next month if everything moves accordingly. New maps and guidelines for the development of the smart port city have been broken into three timelines: 2025, 2035 and 2050.

who owned 310 sq km of land in the masterplan 10 years ago ?

Back
Top Bottom