What's new

Where in the world is the Chinese FM Qin Gang, now missing for a MONTH !

Yahoo: 'Sudden disappearances of Chinese officials, celebrities and businesspeople are relatively common in China.'

Maybe he said something which required re-training at education camp for a month, singing praises of Xi and dancing to the glory of China.

View attachment 940546

no one immune to terror feudal xi

"not feeling well"/"sick" is code for terror xi no longer likes you anymore
Don't worry. Your American parents will beg xi

MTXX_PT20230715_081837482.jpg

without any transparency, how would you tell if corruption got better or worse?

View attachment 940574

looking at this alone one can say corruption got worse

Your American parents still beg xi

Yahoo: 'Sudden disappearances of Chinese officials, celebrities and businesspeople are relatively common in China.'

Maybe he said something which required re-training at education camp for a month, singing praises of Xi and dancing to the glory of China.
Yes. Every American official is learning how to kneel to xi.

Had it not been for all the noice the world media made, this FM guy would have been farming in the Chinese forced labour camp like rest of the Uyghurs.

Thanks to the media, he is not in the camp yet. Probably under watch though.
The harshest punishment was to send him to India.

Last edited:
Last edited:

the chinese are proud of all of this somehow

slave mentality

Lol, PDF is not your Indian delusional la la court. Everyone is free to express his opinion, you have no right to judge on other's opinion.
actually I do when you reply to my opinion.
But I understand reasoning, debate and orderly dialogue are not part of CCP robot culture or curriculum.

You India only has kangroo court and lynching
you will be surprised how wrong you are. Ask your colleague etyl

So Chinese cyberiors, you git a new FM now.
What did you do with the old one?
Or did he defect to a free country?

Once again, the boy would cry wolf again.

Weeks later, it all goes back to normal, and the cycle repeat.

I think Chinese would never be so attentive or excited if the same thing happen to other country like US, Japan or India etc. They probably wouldn't even notice.

Given that the Chinese political system and tradition is quite a lot different from everyone else, certain amount of ignorance is expected, I guess.

FYI, whatever actually did or going to happen, these events is very, very unlikely to have noticable effect on China foreign policy. Foreign Minister in China is not as high up in China as in most other county. And China policy seldom change in the strategic sense and is definitely not depend solely on a single person, not even Xi. The autocratic label that western media often put on China does not reflect reality.

Once again, the boy would cry wolf again.

Weeks later, it all goes back to normal, and the cycle repeat.

I think Chinese would never be so attentive or excited if the same thing happen to other country like US, Japan or India etc. They probably wouldn't even notice.

Given that the Chinese political system and tradition is quite a lot different from everyone else, certain amount of ignorance is expected, I guess.

FYI, whatever actually did or going to happen, these events is very, very unlikely to have noticable effect on China foreign policy. Foreign Minister in China is not as high up in China as in most other county. And China policy seldom change in the strategic sense and is definitely not depend solely on a single person, not even Xi. The autocratic label that western media often put on China does not reflect reality.

always the same old retarded excuse
"china's just different"
1690351790459.png

the only difference i see is a slave mentality amongst the population

a level of obedience not seen in any other society (apart from north korea)

only times when you did well was when you started to conform to the civilized world

Last edited:
Two reasons, according to the expert:

Big reason: Power struggle within the CCP
Small reason: Love affair with the TV host

Central Bank purge makes the conspiracy more interesting.

Lol, typical Western very credible tabloid story, by the way, the old Central Bank governor time is due, his monetary policies have been pro-American.

Last edited:
According to the system of the Communist Party of China (CPC), if a party member cheats on his wife within marriage, he will be expelled from the party and from public office.

It is now rumored that Qin Gang's wife reported to the Central Disciplinary Committee that Qin Gang had cheated on a female reporter and had a child. Qin Gang could be permanently expelled for violating the CCP system.

His wife could go on to sue him for "bigamy" (cohabitation with a child is considered a de facto marriage), and Qin could face a two-year prison sentence. Of course, if his wife does not press charges, he will not be sentenced.

Two reasons, according to the expert:

Big reason: Power struggle within the CCP
Small reason: Love affair with the TV host

Central Bank purge makes the conspiracy more interesting.

Qin Gang was only dispensed with as Foreign Minister; he was not stripped of his status as a member of the Central Committee. This means that he was stripped of his official position by the Central Disciplinary Committee. If it's a power struggle, the status of Central Committee member is what matters, and Central Committee members have the right to vote for the Politburo Standing Committee.

Back
Top Bottom