What's new

Where in the world is the Chinese FM Qin Gang, now missing for a MONTH !

ProudThamizhan

Reaction score
Country
India
He hasn't been seen in public for a month now. When asked, the official CCP spokesperson said "I have no information that I can share".
One of the last meetings he had was with US secretary Blinken. I think he had met with the Russians as well. Wonder if he tread on Xi's foot the wrong way.

Or may be he has fled China and acquired refugee status elsewhere?

CCP should explain immediately

Not again...

Not again...

Yes again. Happened to Jack Ma too and it took a year and half his assets to get released.
This time it is CCP's own Finance Minister. Shortly after meeting Americans and Russians.

W H E R E I S H E ?

FM missing for a month.

Yes again. Happened to Jack Ma too and it took a year and half his assets to get released.
This time it is CCP's own Finance Minister. Shortly after meeting Americans and Russians.

W H E R E I S H E ?

FM missing for a month.
But wasn't Jack Ma arrested, detained or even assasinated based on info from western channels? the funny thing is in the end they found out Jack Ma was not even in China during the whole time, how can China disappears someone who is not in China?

W H E R E I S H E ?

FM missing for a month.
Why you like to know, if he is sick, it'll take time to recover, if he was found corruption, no one is above the law, even for someone with his high post in the government.

He was caught boinking someone which resulted in loss of social credits.... Hence he's mia.
Now prolly working hard to regain his lost credits so he can take the chair again.

1690138187967.png

no one immune to terror feudal xi

"not feeling well"/"sick" is code for terror xi no longer likes you anymore

That's Chinesee domestic affair, do we care about who's to be the leaders of your country? we don't give a damn.

you guys have no morals or ethics, no empathy

america saved the world from the nazis and japanese in ww2 and then korea from communism.

meanwhile:
1690138715554.png

1690138721741.png

red terror

1690138784624.png

u guys just sit and watch this guy in the name of "non interference"

I doubt Xi has as much authoritarian power as the OP insinuates. Just attempts to make Xi look like fat Kim of DPRK.

you guys have no morals or ethics, no empathy

america saved the world from the nazis and japanese in ww2 and then korea from communism.

meanwhile:
View attachment 940550
View attachment 940551

red terror
LOL, We are so happy to terrorize you, we take your hysteria as a compliment

LOL, We are so happy to terrorize you, we take your hysteria a compliment
Lol it's because you have no morals/ethics/empathy that you don't understand opposing bad actors across the world.

You have no concept of helping others.

But wasn't Jack Ma arrested, detained or even assasinated based on info from western channels? the funny thing is in the end they found out Jack Ma was not even in China during the whole time, how can China disappears someone who is not in China?

Why you like to know, if he is sick, it'll take time to recover, if he was found corruption, no one is above the law, even for someone with his high post in the government.
nice. Save this post of yours, you will laugh yourself and ease your stress

Lol it's because you have no morals/ethics/empathy that you don't understand opposing bad actors across the world.

You have no concept of helping others.
Lol, would be be “moral” enough to do this?

微信图片_20230724032507.png
微信图片_20230724032543.png

Last edited:
I doubt Xi has as much authoritarian power as the OP insinuates. Just attempts to make Xi look like fat Kim of DPRK.
no insinuation, just a question. When the official spokesperson doesn't even bother making an excuse for the Foreign Minister's disappearance, isn't natural to question the chief, in this case Xi's motive?

no insinuation, just a question. When the official spokesperson doesn't even bother making an excuse for the Foreign Minister's disappearance, isn't natural to question the chief, in this case Xi's motive?
The official statement is he is sick, but politiics are always dirty, same in China and the west, you can choose not to believe it. don't tell me that you think politics in the west is cleaner and better than China's.

Back
Top Bottom