What's new

Where in the world is the Chinese FM Qin Gang, now missing for a MONTH !

The official statement is he is sick, but politiics are always dirty, same in China and the west, you can choose not to believe it. don't tell me that you think politics in the west is cleaner and better than China's.

when will you admit that it's exactly this opacity and lack of journalism that makes corruption so bad in commie feudal terror xi land

when will you admit that it's exactly this opacity and lack of journalism what makes corruption so bad in commie feudal terror xi land
Corruption is everywhere in the world, it's human nature, China is no worse than most countries in the regard. corruption is punishable by death in China.

China's anti-graft agencies nationwide investigate 316,000 cases in H1​

(Xinhua) 13:16, July 22, 2023
BEIJING, July 22 (Xinhua) -- China's discipline inspection and supervision agencies nationwide have investigated 316,000 cases in the first half of the year, the country's top anti-graft authority announced on Saturday.

According to a statement released by the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Commission for Discipline Inspection and the National Commission of Supervision, the cases involved 36 officials who were registered with and supervised by the CPC Central Committee.

A total of 258,000 officials have been punished, including 18 at the provincial or ministerial level.

According to the statement, during the first half of the year, discipline inspection and supervision agencies in China received over 1.68 million reports of suspected violations from the public, and the authorities handled 828,000 cases in which relevant violations have been implicated.

In addition to launching investigations, the anti-graft agencies also dealt with some minor wrongdoings committed by officials through oral or written inquiries in 170,000 cases, according to the statement.

China's anti-graft agencies nationwide investigate 316,000 cases in H1​

(Xinhua) 13:16, July 22, 2023
BEIJING, July 22 (Xinhua) -- China's discipline inspection and supervision agencies nationwide have investigated 316,000 cases in the first half of the year, the country's top anti-graft authority announced on Saturday.

According to a statement released by the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Commission for Discipline Inspection and the National Commission of Supervision, the cases involved 36 officials who were registered with and supervised by the CPC Central Committee.

A total of 258,000 officials have been punished, including 18 at the provincial or ministerial level.

According to the statement, during the first half of the year, discipline inspection and supervision agencies in China received over 1.68 million reports of suspected violations from the public, and the authorities handled 828,000 cases in which relevant violations have been implicated.

In addition to launching investigations, the anti-graft agencies also dealt with some minor wrongdoings committed by officials through oral or written inquiries in 170,000 cases, according to the statement.

without any transparency, how would you tell if corruption got better or worse?

1690141026932.png

looking at this alone one can say corruption got worse

without any transparency, how would you tell if corruption got better or worse?

View attachment 940574

looking at this alone one can say corruption got worse

So "democratic" countries like India is less corrupted than China? US and India are way more corrupted than China.

corruption, illness - these are all things you @beijingwalker say but has the CCP spokesperson said anything? Last I read she simply answered "i don't have a response to give you". That means she either doesn't know what happened or doesn't want to tell.

How is it possible for a Foreign MINISTER to be sick or otherwise lost without official spokesperson not knowing?

So it is more likely that CCP knows but not disclosing.

What does that mean to you? I ask because you probably have much more sources and in local language

He hasn't been seen in public for a month now. When asked, the official CCP spokesperson said "I have no information that I can share".
One of the last meetings he had was with US secretary Blinken. I think he had met with the Russians as well. Wonder if he tread on Xi's foot the wrong way.

Or may be he has fled China and acquired refugee status elsewhere?

CCP should explain immediately

Chinese FM Qin Gang is on paternity leave.

Qin Gang and Fu Xiaotian just had a baby.

Let them enjoy their moments with their new born baby boy Er-Kin.

come on chinese members, where the hell is your FM? Has he taken refuge in some foreign country or has Xi rounded him up for wearing a better suit?

you guys have no morals or ethics, no empathy

america saved the world from the nazis and japanese in ww2 and then korea from communism.

meanwhile:
View attachment 940550
View attachment 940551

red terror

View attachment 940552

u guys just sit and watch this guy in the name of "non interference"
Hi,

There was no 'saving of the world" here----. It was only to gain power militarily----financially---.

come on chinese members, where the hell is your FM? Has he taken refuge in some foreign country or has Xi rounded him up for wearing a better suit?
Yeah, he has taken refuge in your free democratic slum India.

Back
Top Bottom