What's new

Where have all the Suicide Bombers gone ?

It is a good thing that suicide bombings have gone down. It proves a point that terrorists are cowards who attack when the guards are down. We know that the enemy is on the run, but while celebrating victories against the terrorists, it is important to be vigilant as these cowards attack when your backs are turned and least expecting them.

It is noteworthy that people of the region have rejected terrorism in various polls and they look forward to a new dawn of peace and prosperity. We support their quest for a peaceful region.

Abdul Quddus
Digital Engagement Team - USCENTCOM
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

they could also have been recruited and fighting by the ISIS or the Hamas right now. Radicals have a penchant to travel to the most urgent flash points. As things slow down in those areas, they will take up secondary and tertiary war fronts - Pak and Kashmir areas ..(this is my deduction so far)

جب بھی خود کش حملہ کرو دائیں ہاتھ سے بٹن دباؤ بائیں ہاتھ سے بٹن دبانا مکروہ ہے ۔ مولانا جہاد خآن

bhai maulana jihad khan se yeh bhi pouch len ke Hamla ba-wudu karen ya .............. ?
aur din mai kis waqt karen ? nihaar mun thek rahe ga ? khali pait ?

Let me start by saying that lets assume that it is indeed India which is driving terrorist activities in Pakistan. Even then, change of leadership of Army has nothing to do with operational execution. Unlike Pakistan the policies of Army in India are not determined by the army leadership, but by the govt in Delhi. And if India was indeed doing what you claim it is, change of army leadership will not need to cause any operational breakdown.

Its not like Pakistan where change of Army leadership may determine which terror group gets more financing depending on which one is the favorite of the new Pakistani COAS's { /jk} :)

We'll denial is not just a river in Egypt,is it. how miserable the 'govt in Delhi ' is in face of Indian army becomes obvious whenever the indo-pak peace mysteriously derails.
The love lost between Vk Singh-manmohan Singh n the former's coup attempts r well known to world .
Secondly, change in army leadership may change policy which may lead to operational breakdown , how low does ur IQ have to be not to get a thing as simple?
Lastly, good or bad, Pakistani generals at least hav the personal dignity not to lie bat their age!

Not that I miss them, may God's lanat be on them, but there has been a sharp drop in some faggot having urges to put dynamites up his back side , then pressing the button to die as haram and in the process kill others, Im sure others have noticed this too.

The drop in terrorist activity has been drastic ever since the operation in NWA started , all one can say to Pak Army

Keep doing what you have done over the last couple of weeks , you are hitting these scumbag just right , don't change track due to propaganda from traitors.

:pakistan:

May they all rest in jahanum which they chose for themselves.

I m cautiously optimistic. I feel once the intensity of military operation comes down, they might find their way back. The reason is that the raw material is there and the people who created these haraamis are also there. Also, there is no love lost between us and those who want to harm us using our own faith.

We'll denial is not just a river in Egypt,is it. how miserable the 'govt in Delhi ' is in face of Indian army becomes obvious whenever the indo-pak peace mysteriously derails.
The love lost between Vk Singh-manmohan Singh n the former's coup attempts r well known to world .
Secondly, change in army leadership may change policy which may lead to operational breakdown , how low does ur IQ have to be not to get a thing as simple?
Lastly, good or bad, Pakistani generals at least hav the personal dignity not to lie bat their age!
This post finally beats the record for the most idiotic post on the forum

Not that I miss them, may God's lanat be on them, but there has been a sharp drop in some faggot having urges to put dynamites up his back side , then pressing the button to die as haram and in the process kill others, Im sure others have noticed this too.

The drop in terrorist activity has been drastic ever since the operation in NWA started , all one can say to Pak Army

Keep doing what you have done over the last couple of weeks , you are hitting these scumbag just right , don't change track due to propaganda from traitors.

:pakistan:

Your operation in NW Pakistan is certainly damaging there capabilities & Hitting them where it hurts the most

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom