What's new

Where did we lost it?

Which translates to trust deficit a common man has from the beginning in the system? Who were we when we migrated/fought for the freedom?

A common man has everything to lose from trusting the system.

Those who fought or migrated for Pakistan are too less or were long marginalised.

Well then the Pakistani people should grow Mango trees in their gardens and export them to the US/UK. :)
If electricty is expensive then get solar panels or wind turbine.. If you can't afford it then then set up small scale communal solar farms. Think solutions my freinds, whining gets you no where.

ok.

I have been never actively involved in watching news but have tried to be a person loyal to the state in every capacity. But since the regime change and sazish nahi mudaakhlat happened I spent a few restless nights thinking what tomorrow holds and then we all know how it unfolded in front of us. Any person who had an iota of understanding of good and evil had their blood boiled. But where did we lost our identity? We're still busy looking after our own self and not the state? I am also judging myself and realize that this system which indeed is corrupt to the core has killed the nation. There is no nation but individuals looking after their own family.

Do we blame that common man for not giving a shit about what is happening because he know he can do no sheet and it's better to stay focused until the shit hits the fan?

Where did we lost the cause of our existence? What's stopping us from coming out?

Just want to explore and hear from you peeps what is stopping you and why?

I know there's a lot of people abroad hence would love to hear from people residing here.

Just relax and don't stress youself thinking about the nation. Nation is doing fine and will do fine. We are in goods hands of the professionals who know how to run the nation.

Since day 1.

Common man has never had a stake in Pakistan. We've never had a say. The day Liaqat Ali Khan was assassinated was the day our role in Pakistan died.
LAK was also an american pithoo, he's the one who got us addicted to Amreeki dallar in the first place. We should have allied with the Soviets and gotten them to industialize us back in the 50's. But we chose the easy dallars for continued colonization and sepoy duties for the West.

Last edited:
Better to focus on work and try to spread awareness, everyday i meet folks at stores or mosque one thing do comes why did neutrals betray Pakistan and it has nothing to do with Imran khan, awam knows who wrong them and are frustrated to hate them or love .

I have been never actively involved in watching news but have tried to be a person loyal to the state in every capacity. But since the regime change and sazish nahi mudaakhlat happened I spent a few restless nights thinking what tomorrow holds and then we all know how it unfolded in front of us. Any person who had an iota of understanding of good and evil had their blood boiled. But where did we lost our identity? We're still busy looking after our own self and not the state? I am also judging myself and realize that this system which indeed is corrupt to the core has killed the nation. There is no nation but individuals looking after their own family.

Do we blame that common man for not giving a shit about what is happening because he know he can do no sheet and it's better to stay focused until the shit hits the fan?

Where did we lost the cause of our existence? What's stopping us from coming out?

I know there's a lot of people abroad hence would love to hear from people residing here.

A valid question. The ones living in Pakistan know though. The thing is, not only our govt is corrupt but majority of individuals are corrupt aswell. In Pakistan, the only non corrupt person is the one that doesn't have authority to do corruption. In Pakistan, u have to give rishwat in each and every deppt. Driving license? 12000 Rs rate, any NOC? 10K to 100K rate. Even Pakistani visa is sold to afghans for 600 dollars. You need to exit the country without an exit stamp? 10,000 Rs rate. You need to renew license for ur firm, rate for every category. Heck you have to pay 500 to 1000 Rs to a doctor's assistant to get a quick appointment. You need to use electricity without a meter? (Kunda) every areas has a rate, usually 5000 to 10,000 Rs per month per house be paid to lineman. Go to any govt deppt and every minor thing requires money, even though these mofos get paid and its their job to do that.
So my observation is that when majority becomes corrupt, have no difference between halal and haram then they have no courage and no ghairat and such nations can never bring revolution or change.

Bholay Bhai

This is what brings public on the road.

Public is the main culprit in Pakistan. Public doesnt have electricity and water, they will come on roads. Even when Bilawal or Maryam rules as PM tomorrow, our kids wont come on the road against them.

Increase petrol price, they will use 70 or sohrab. They will downgrade. Increase food price, they will find alternate to eat. But our houses are not built to function without electricity and we cannot live without water.

This is the price Pakistani people pay collectively for their behgairti and jahalat. If common man had any principles then these selfish looter leadership wouldn't exist.
When it is time to choose between good or bad, people make decisions based on selfish interests and expect a positive outcome as "everything is in the hands of allah..."
This is the major excuse to cover up every beghairti in Pakistani culture. Ironically, no one mentions Allah's marzi when the suffering comes.

Unfortunately this spirit of retrospection in Pakistanis comes alive only after the damage is done.

Collectively we haven't learned any lesson as a nation and are unwilling to give up our greedy and selfish beliefs. We have become one of the most low life nation on earth and still going down.

The bitter truth is that if the Privileged Pakistani population -the educated ones who have access to social media, actually used their skills and joined hands we could have achieved feats. Everyone trying to gear everyone together but the truth it since its fine with them and they're okay; they don't care

بچے ایسے ری ایکٹ کر رہے ہیں جیسے پاکستان پہلی بار آج تباہ ہوا ہے ۔ میرے بچو پاکستان کی یہ حالت پچھلے 74 سال سے ہے ۔ جب ہمارے باپ بھی پیدا نہیں ہوئے تھے تب ہندوستانی وزیر اعظم نہرو نے کہا تھا

میں اتنے پاجامے نہیں بدلتا، جتنے پاکستان کے وزیراعظم بدلتے ہیں۔

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom