What's new

Where are the Muslims? Burma Myanmar wiping out the Rohingya Muslims!!

Depends upon the context taken by reader, mam.
Aren't Indians working hard to gain strength?
Regards
What you had posted was not related to the topic of this thread and we know what kind of responses it would 've evoked.

Lets not digress this thread further.

India has nothing to do with this. Myanmar is a friendly country and what she does is her internal problem. They don't poke their nose in what we do in ours. Please don't drag India into this. We will be more than glad to let what little refugees came here out to UN camps.

No one is dragging India into this.

This mass murder reflects their extremist approach. I ask you gentlemen and ladies, what is the most appropriate approach that global community must take to stop this madness?
A)Building pressure by cessation of trade.
B)Shutting their foreign office
C)Expressing deep concerns along with powerful media campaign
D)Other.
Regards
Why were no such steps taken against US when innocent muslims, sikhs and on some occasions hindus were picked up by CIA for interrogation after 9/11??

Last edited:
Now too bad India isnt doing a thing about it , having the ambitions for a "super power" and all that jazz:whistle:
HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions | Page 670
Since 2007 our policy is realpolitik like the Chinese.
You can conduct a genocide but if your willing to give contracts to Indian companies - we are your best buddies!

We havent reached the level of the Chinese yet, but hey...we'r trying!

Blame lies with Bangladesh. If they have some time off from giving lapdances to India, plenty can be done to teach these monks an eternal lesson. The Rohingas are willing to fight back, with steady logistics, some mission planning through a streamlined steategy will be enough to make Monks run all the way to Rangoon. Unless Bangladesh is willing to help them, no other country can do anything.
Nope. No country on the world save USA can stop them.

Both India and China are giving their full, and I mean full backing to Myanmar because our companies are getting their contracts.
Bangladesh can avoid being Afghanistan 2.0 if they turn Burma into Afghanistan.

Both India and China give military aid to Myanmar. We are not going to allow billions of dollars of investment and aid and potential tens of billions of dollars income wash away by any country.
We both have grand plans for Myanmar - it will connect India and China to South East Asia all the way to Japan in massive economic corridor.

As I said, Pakistan along with all the Arab lands put together wont be able to scratch Myanmar. Only one country can - US.

Last edited:
Why were no such steps against US when innocent muslims, sikhs and on some occasions hindus were picked up by CIA for interrogation after 9/11??
"Might is right" rule applies here,miss Lavina.
Why to focus only Burma then,why not Israel and why not Vietnam?Why not?
We Asians, whether it is Indian or Pakistani if do anything then it is considered as worse crime. However,if a white nation does it then it is not a crime,it is their defensive strategy. I am stating this as Asian,you can trust me on that!
Regards

18178.jpg

"Might is right" rule applies here,miss Lavina.
Why to focus only Burma then,why not Israel and why not Vietnam?Why not?
We Asians, whether it is Indian or Pakistani if do anything then it is considered as worse crime. However,if a white nation does it then it is not a crime,it is their defensive strategy. I am stating this as Asian,you can trust me on that!
Regards
I know!
So wont it be hypocrisy if we turn a blind eye to what US does and bring down a heavy hammer when a small country like Myanmar emulates US?

Btw its Ms.Levina.

I know!
So wont it be hypocrisy if we turn a blind eye to what US does and bring down a heavy hammer when a small country like Myanmar emulates US?

Btw its Ms.Levina.
Mrs.Lavina,
May I suggest an alternative? Instead of getting blind,why don't we take stand against both,at least verbally?
Regards

Their country their rules. They dont consider Rohingyas as citizen. So basically they are just driving aliens out of their land. With China helping Myanmar, Muslim countries can do very very little.

They should be helped on humanitarian grounds not on religious grounds.

The moment some of you make it a religious issue ,rest loose their sympathy to the victims,world is already dealing with too much terrorism and who wants more.

Back
Top Bottom