What's new

Where are China's millionaires going

LOL is that the best reply to being failures outside the Great wall of deceit? :lol:

Yeah, your chart shows that even whites also fail in comparison to Indians in the US. The US ows everything to recent immigrants from India.

BTW, there was a post about shining Indians in Italy charged for sex related murder. One of them is a maid (I'm sure the best paid maid in Italy) and the other a hotel porter (probably the most educated and best earning porter in Europe). :)

Yeah, your chart shows that even whites also fail in comparison to Indians in the US. The US ows everything to recent immigrants from India.

BTW, there was a post about shining Indians in Italy charged for sex related murder. One of them is a maid (I'm sure the best paid maid in Italy) and the other a hotel porter (probably the most educated and best earning porter in Europe). :)

see you could not keep that low IQ chinese trait away, thinking that" averages" that the charts speak of, means every single individual of Indian heritage is included. Here is another shocker , we also have Indian kids in the US as citizens that are not part of the financial success.

the chart shows what the study shows. Earlier we saw a case of a chinese illegal immigrant in the US butcher a woman and her 4 kids, one in the crib, where he decapitated the babies head. If I were to take your logic and apply it , then all chinese are baby killers... well besides your government. :)

see you could not keep that low IQ chinese trait away, thinking that" averages" that the charts speak of, means every single individual of Indian heritage is included. Here is another shocker , we also have Indian kids in the US as citizens that are not part of the financial success.

the chart shows what the study shows. Earlier we saw a case of a chinese illegal immigrant in the US butcher a woman and her 4 kids, one in the crib, where he decapitated the babies head. If I were to take your logic and apply it , then all chinese are baby killers... well besides your government. :)

So the average of US European, Hispanics, Chinese, etc. in your chart doesn't include repsective kids? If it does, this can only mean that newly immigrated Indian-Americans are richer, smarter and better than old Americans. :cheesy:

You and other Indians were propagating that you guys are super sucessful outside of India while the Chinese (and in America's case even European immigrants) are all failures, so it's no wonder that they would commit the most gruesome crimes. But highly educated and smart Indians working as a maid and porter in Italy? Impossible!

So the average of US European, Hispanics, Chinese, etc. in your chart doesn't include repsective kids? If it does, this can only mean that newly immigrated Indian-Americans are richer, smarter and better than old Americans. :cheesy:

You and other Indians were propagating that you guys are super sucessful outside of India while the Chinese (and in America's case even European immigrants) are all failures, so it's no wonder that they would commit the most gruesome crimes. But highly educated and smart Indians working as a maid and porter in Italy? Impossible!

here is shocker- a child in school does not earn " monies". I know you pimp yours out but generally among others when we say per capita income or family, it does not include child labor in the US rather includes adults, because we have laws against them working. :cheesy:

You chinese don't produce highly educated and successful ones even close to the the number Indian- americans do, because massage parlors and being wait staff are not are our no1 professions. Hell, being a maid and cook is more honorable than prostituting your women in massage parlors.

how many of your kin did you get to lay on their back for hard cash, for you to get your golden tips on you hair? :lol:

here is shocker- a child in school does not earn " monies". I know you pimp yours out but generally among others when we say per capita income or family, it does not include child labor in the US rather includes adults, because we have laws against them working. :cheesy:

You chinese don't produce highly educated and successful ones even close to the the number Indian- americans do, because massage parlors and being wait staff are not are our no1 professions. Hell, being a maid and cook is more honorable than prostituting your women in massage parlors.

how many of your kin did you get to lay on their back for hard cash, for you to get your golden tips on you hair? :lol:

Well, India is heaven for working kids. Most of them don't even get paid but work work as bonded slaves.

In another trhead you already told us that you are well versed in the prostitution business. Don't need to repeatedly tell us that you have to pay to get laid. ;)

Here in our open society, we don't even regard women who sell their body to survive lowly. prostituion is legal and protected by law. Unlike India where even nordinary women are treated like dirt, so one can only imagine how much worse you guys would treat prostitutes. India even has villages where women have been prostitutes for generations and there is virtually no escape from it.

Well, India is heaven for working kids. Most of them don't even get paid but work work as bonded slaves.

In another trhead you already told us that you are well versed in the prostitution business. Don't need to repeatedly tell us that you have to pay to get laid. ;)

Here in our open society, we don't even regard women who sell their body to survive lowly. prostituion is legal and protected by law. Unlike India where even nordinary women are treated like dirt, so one can only imagine how much worse you guys would treat prostitutes. India even has villages where women have been prostitutes for generations and there is virtually no escape from it.
Yeah...Am sure if your wife decides to take up prostitution to supplement the family income, you would have no problems at all. I wonder what it feels like to want to have sex with a woman who just 'serviced' a few men during the day. Kinky...:lol:

I don't have to partake in prostitution to know the traits of you Schlitzauge das in the US :)

Some Chinese guys after migrating to America pretend they are not Chinese because they feel ashamed of communism in China. @faithfulguy what say.

Yes every nations expatriates but Indians pretend to be somebody else. :rolleyes:

When you have a one party regime that can willy nilly confiscate your wealth - you will have this phenomena

They are opening up a lot of businesses here in NY, I was wondering where they were getting all this investment money from.

Not just China, it happens all over developing countries. There are tens of thousands of wealthy Indians in the US.

That is true many Indians are doctors my own personal doctor is an Indian Sikh.

Rich Indians do not migrate. They may invest some money in buying up properties in UK and Dubai, but they do not move for good. It is only the middle class, especially the young as students or for their career who choose to go abroad. Of course going abroad has proved to be good to the ones from the impoverished rural areas too. Doing blue collar labor work or menial work in Western countries is more profitable than doing it in India.

As to luxurious life abroad? Maybe for the labor segment.

True the immigration laws here in the states were patterned in a way that causes brain drain in developing countries so the well educated Indians who came here got high paying jobs not soon after and that is why many Indians here are wealthy. The more newer immigrants are just like you said blue collar workers and they are middle to low middle class.

Last edited:
True the immigration laws here in the states were patterned in a way that causes brain drain in developing countries so the well educated Indians who came here got high paying jobs not soon after and that is why many Indians here are wealthy. The more newer immigrants are just like you said blue collar workers and they are middle to low middle class.

Majority Indians are wealthy in USA, but they made their wealth in USA. They were not rich back home in India. Mostly the illegal Indian immigrants hoping in from the Mexican border are low middle class. Blue collar workers from India generally do not get visa at all. They generally go to the Middle East.

Agree USA's technological progress depends on brain drain from the rest of the world.

buying up half of London by the looks of it

Yeah...Am sure if your wife decides to take up prostitution to supplement the family income, you would have no problems at all. I wonder what it feels like to want to have sex with a woman who just 'serviced' a few men during the day. Kinky...:lol:

Oh, lost an argument in another thread and come here to get all personal? Pathetic loser! :lol:

BTW, righ after the war many young fräuleins in ruined Germany did sell their body to help their family. It's done out of need and out of love to the family. Maybe you rather let your kids die than to allow your wife to make money as a prostitute (that is if she is not too fugly).

Oh, lost an argument in another thread and come here to get all personal? Pathetic loser! :lol:
What argument did I 'lost'? And by the way, the few Americans on this forum endured many personal attacks and we make no bones about it. But for this issue, asking how YOU would like a close member of your family engaging in prostitution is hardly a personal attack.

BTW, righ after the war many young fräuleins in ruined Germany did sell their body to help their family. It's done out of need and out of love to the family. Maybe you rather let your kids die than to allow your wife to make money as a prostitute (that is if she is not too fugly).
That is hardly the same as prostitution today, is it?

Like it or not, buddy, not all jobs are equal -- morally speaking. From boyhood to adulthood, I went from delivering newspaper, janitorials, house painting, to the military where I did those things again, and finally to engineering in aviation and semicon products. YOU want to elevate all jobs to the same moral plane? Your prerogative to do so, but do not expect others to do the same. Legal protection for prostitution is not the same as moral approval. For someone -- YOU -- who claimed to be a 'journalist', it is laughable that you could be this obtuse in thinking.

It is easy to speak in the abstract -- Here in our open society, we don't even regard women who sell their body to survive lowly.

If you honestly meant what you say, then you WOULD NOT have taken even the least offense when I asked if you would approve of your wife engaging in prostitution. Instead, the fact that you accused me of hitting below the belt, figuratively speaking, meant you were nothing but being dishonest when you commented how 'enlightened' you claimed to be in your 'open society'. But being intellectually dishonest is something we already know about you.

Again...Legal protection for prostitution is not the same as moral approval. Yeah...I can imagine your daughter run to you and say: 'Daddy...I can pay for my own college education by prostitution so you and Mom can travel the world in your retirement.'

You want to rag on the Indians for their prostitution problems in India? Do so. But do not try to put your society on the higher moral plane by saying how 'open' is your society when you personally do not morally approve of prostitution no matter what your laws may say.

Why bother arguing with a man who doesn't even respect his own woman? Safe it mate

Back
Top Bottom