What's new

Where And How Pakistan Is Storing Nuclear Weapons According To US Scientists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is that half of our nuclear stockpile is under the Prime Minister's House and the other half under Bilawal/Zardari House.

What I can say is that all of this information is totally wrong and way off the mark and makes me happy how Pakistan's enemy are totally misguided Alhamdulillah

NDTV hired staff to analyze some satellite pics and labelled THEM SCIENTISTS...WTF :undecided::undecided:

Sir,you may be rite but since it happen in Pakistan,Abbotabad very next to your military garrison.may be thats y,
However benefit of doubt should be given.
sir with all due respect if you follow american story as you are
you will realize that an ISI official went to their embassy demanding some 25000 dollars for OBL location
can you sniff the Irony in that???

Irony is when ISI knows the location why not they catch themself and took the glory,they sold OBL and country reputation for just 25000 USD
to understand that you will have to go through the history since operation anaconda in tora bora
so let me ask you before proceeding, do you have any information or knowledge about the evnts after operation anaconda?
i m only asking this to know how well our discussion might go?

Who will this article help and how? The world knows Pakistan has nuclear weapons and so they will be keeping it somewhere within their borders. Space powers do have technology to find out processed uranium on earth but what will they do with this knowledge.

Who will this article help and how? The world knows Pakistan has nuclear weapons and so they will be keeping it somewhere within their borders. Space powers do have technology to find out processed uranium on earth but what will they do with this knowledge.
I can tell you nothing zilch. We ain't no Iraq or Syria who won't respond in an attack on nuke installations.

Offcourse Pakistan doesnt hide terrorists, it only hosts them- Bin Laden, Mullah Omar, Dawood Ibrahim, JEM leader, etc.
But none of them became our Prime Minister..................

I remember Colin Powell displaying photo-shots of WMD in Iraq!?!? American Intel is bogus and acts mostly as scripted by political leaders.

Best Reply..Sums up the thread

every 2nd person in Pakistaan is a Raw Agent .................including Your Pm Nawaz sharif , marium Nawaz , Imran khan etc .

:what::what: ..Your point being is ..what??how is it related to this thread..indians:hitwall:

US was un known when Pakistan was testing its Nuke at chaghi in may1998,even she try her best.

No you are absolutely wrong. They knew every thing and they tried to stop pakistan and pursue Nawaz sharif who refused not to test.

Your inventory is mostly American made, your all time saviour before the Chinese was the Americans we are not licking no ones back. I thought I might remind you of your legecy.

@electing trump well the planet has gone through mass extinctions before, this setting the precedence for a anther extinction. Maybe an extinction of the mind more than body. America is going through that phase.

FALSE. More indian bollywood propaganda. Your inventory is entirely Russian and Western made. That's why you spend billions buying weapons from them every year. Despite having a population of over 1.3 billion, you still cannot make anything of value yourselves. Wheras the americans and the West imposed crippling sanctions on Pakistan and did everything in their power to stop Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state. Yet they still failed. Pakistan is the ONLY country in the world who managed to achieve this despite the impossible odds against us and our severe mitigating circumstances.

If your hell bent on indulging in discussing consumption of male genitalia, then i am out. it's hard to have a serious debate with you. We are not anyone's poodle, we dish out cash and they flock to us to sell their stuff. We have the buying power and the diplomatical willpower. It's an easy to put 2 & 2 together. There are no permanent friends just people looking after their own interests.

Besides :welcome::pdf:

When it comes to that, indian men are the smallest and the most "lesser men" of all the races of humanity:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

Last edited:
Your inventory is entirely Russian and Western made. That's why you spend billions buying weapons from them every year. Despite having a population of over 1.3 billion, you still cannot make anything yourselves.

When it comes to that, indian men are the smallest and the most "lesser men" of all the races of men:

please enlighten me did you design and build the JF-17 yourself or did you whack a made in Pakistan label on it

Regarding your Off topic hyperlink is clearly shows your frustration. i only pity you people nothing more.

Last edited:
please enlighten me did you design and build the JF-13 yourself or did you whack a made in Pakistan label on it

Regarding your Off topic hyperlink is clearly shows your frustration. i only pity you people nothing more.

There's no aircraft called JF-13.

On the contrary, the above link is the scientific evidence of the frustrations of the india male. Which causes them to become rapidly anti-Pakistani and come on Pakistani forums to spout your propaganda. If it were not true, you wouldn't be here. I pity you for being a "lesser man" :azn:

There's no aircraft called JF-13.

On the contrary, the above link is the scientific evidence of the frustrations of the india male. Which causes them to become rapidly anti-Pakistani and come on Pakistani forums to spout your propaganda. If it were not true, you wouldn't be here. I pity you for being a "lesser man" :azn:

if that helps you sleep at night then sure mate no problems!

sargodha_650x400_51479464778.jpg

The Pakistan army garrison at Sargodha.

HIGHLIGHTS
  1. US scientists report based partly on satellite images
  2. Nuclear warheads built, stored at 10 locations: report
  3. Pak growing its nuclear arsenal, 140 warheads: report

Pakistan has a nuclear stockpile of between 130 and 140 nuclear warheads, according to a group of American scientists, whose tally is partially based on close scrutiny of satellite images and matches other recent estimates. Their report also reiterates that in violation of the US' guidelines, Pakistan has converted its F-16 fighter jets for use with nuclear weapons. In addition to this, "French-produced Mirage aircraft are widely assumed to be equipped to deliver the Raad air-launched cruise missile.''

The report indicates that a detachment of Pakistani air force fighters capable of delivering nuclear warheads are housed at the Masroor Air Base west of Karachi which offers ''a large underground facility that is located inside a high-security area. The underground facility is possibly a command center."

Pakistani's primary means of delivering nuclear weapons, however, are through cruise and ballistic missile systems. The report, titled "Pakistan's Evolving Nuclear Weapons Infrastructure", has used commercially-available satellite images to identify ten Pakistani facilities, including five missile garrisons and at least two air bases, which have been used to assemble and house nuclear missile launchers.

Hans M Kristensen, a top scientist at FAS, said, ''Analysis of commercial satellite photos has identified features that suggest that at least five bases might serve a role in Pakistan's emerging nuclear posture. This includes army garrisons at Akro [Sindh], Gujranwala [Punjab], Khuzdar [Balochistan], Pano Aqil [Sindh], and Sargodha. A sixth base at Bahawalpur may be under construction. There is also a seventh base near Dera Ghazi Khan, but the infrastructure is very different and not yet convincing."

pano-aqil_650x400_61479464209.jpg

The army garrison at Pano Aqil.

The satellite images indicate the presence of vehicles associated with nuclear-capable missiles which can strike targets ranging from a relatively close distance of less than 100 kms to others of an intermediate range which can target most areas in India and employ technology and components transferred to Pakistan from China.

The report also concludes that a string of facilities west of Islamabad, which comprise the Pakistani National Development Complex, are key to producing Shaheen-2 medium-range ballistic missile launchers and Babur ground-launched cruise missile launchers.

ndc-pakistan_650x400_41479464414.jpg

The Pakistani National Development Complex which is located west of Islamabad.

The report concludes that Pakistan's nuclear arsenal remains in a ''dynamic phase'' though Islamabad "might not intend to continue to increase its arsenal indefinitely but may soon reach the goal for the size of its full-spectrum deterrent.'' Essentially, that Pakistan's nuclear weapons programme is growing, meeting the country's requirements and acting as a full-fledged deterrent against India.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/wher...s-scientists-1627130?pfrom=home-lateststories

Images like these about Saddam's WMDs were also shown to the world at the UN, so I wouldn't really trust these images. However, I do believe that Trump will try something foolish after consulting with his RSS buddies in india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom