What's new

When will we see Pakistan Army in the top ten of this ranking?

economy and budget
I believe its either more than that otherwise Saudia should have been right up there given their economy and defense budget OR the website is just a fanboy 'hobby' tbh. Why would Iran be up there above Pakistan? Like really? We have been handing its *** to a much bigger enemy vis a vis Gangadesh, consistently yet Iran ranks higher. Wtf with Brazil's ranking honestly, they just play footy and that's all. Have they fought any war?? North Korea should be right up there as well. They hold the largest fleet of submarines i heard somewhere on a western news channel.

I believe its either more than that otherwise Saudia should have been right up there given their economy and defense budget OR the website is just a fanboy 'hobby' tbh. Why would Iran be up there above Pakistan? Like really? We have been handing its *** to a much bigger enemy vis a vis Gangadesh, consistently yet Iran ranks higher. Wtf with Brazil's ranking honestly, they just play footy and that's all. Have they fought any war?? North Korea should be right up there as well. They hold the largest fleet of submarines i heard somewhere on a western news channel.
upload_2019-8-12_16-52-7.png

economy and budget
And also internal conflicts and in the last 19 years the institutions are simply not working anymore .
Look at Iran.. I am usually not one of those who give examples of Iran or consider it a role model. They have all well managed cities and such great brt services in every city and underground trains . The local Government works to maintain the cities..
The institutions work and so the country despite sanctions is working, improving a dn moving forward and the moral fiber of people have also not broken down as they are yet not as corrupt as we are.
When you have peace at home and a stable system at work . You have all the time to fill in the gaps You are weak at. You cannot fight internal and external battles at the same time.

What is it that is keeping our military ranking below Korea, Germany Turkey, Italy , Egypt , Iran and Brazil?

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
Is Taliban also there? Defeated USA.
Another example: Russians defeated Germans in Ww2.
Another example: 313 Sahaba, who didn't have sufficient horses, and swords, defeated a much bigger army, having surplus horses and swords.

These lists are nothing but, showoff. Doesn't matter much.

Useless measures. Don’t waste your time on it. Military strategy is much more complex than it seems.

Useless ranking. ...

Israel below egypt

Useless ranking. ...

Israel below egypt
egypt is a massive military power, not considering nukes there are some fields in which egypt surpasses israel, that is availibility of military age population/manpower and vast area which means they can absorb enemy. isrel on the other hand does not enjoy this luxury which forced it to follow compulsory conscription. all these elements are considered in these rankings.

egypt is a massive military power, not considering nukes there are some fields in which egypt surpasses israel, that is availibility of military age population/manpower and vast area which means they can absorb enemy. isrel on the other hand does not enjoy this luxury which forced it to follow compulsory conscription. all these elements are considered in these rankings.

Egypt is a joke and that too not a good one

Egypt is a joke and that too not a good one
dear sir it may not have a good record in recent history, but in Yom Kippur 1973 it made its presence felt and the israelis felt it too. rankings are not for their record (joke or otherwise) but visible firepower and resources indicators

Back
Top Bottom