What's new

When will the F-7s be replaced?

again the final problem comes down to MONEY!!! i personally think the army starves the other forces like the navy & airforce!!! currently we are getting 42 JFs from china on soft loans!!! and there was a whole commotion in march this year that the PRESIDENCY wasn't releasing the funds for the JF project!!!! now wishing for 36 FC20s and 150 JFs is good a very good and sounds really good....however,reality is different just calculate how much money would be required to procure these fighters!!!! unfortunately today if IAF can place a bid for $10 BILLION the reason is there leaders are LESS corrupt then ours so their economy is better off for us MR.10% has become MR.90% so we are in a difficult position.....

and as always PAF will make the best of what it has been flying for over 3 decades!!! canabilze for spares and keep the fighters flying!!!

again the final problem comes down to MONEY!!! i personally think the army starves the other forces like the navy & airforce!!! currently we are getting 42 JFs from china on soft loans!!! and there was a whole commotion in march this year that the PRESIDENCY wasn't releasing the funds for the JF project!!!! now wishing for 36 FC20s and 150 JFs is good a very good and sounds really good....however,reality is different just calculate how much money would be required to procure these fighters!!!! unfortunately today if IAF can place a bid for $10 BILLION the reason is there leaders are LESS corrupt then ours so their economy is better off for us MR.10% has become MR.90% so we are in a difficult position.....

and as always PAF will make the best of what it has been flying for over 3 decades!!! canabilze for spares and keep the fighters flying!!!

that's one bitter truth which i can't swallow​

Back
Top Bottom