What's new

When will Pakistan join trillion dollar countries club...any Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at these losers from a loser country! :woot:
Jealousy is one thing, but these ppl are totally envious. They have nothing to show for. The only thing they can boast about is being the only Muslim country to have nukes. Their economy is in shambles, Taiwan and UAE being such small countries are double their GDP. pakistan isn't even half a billion let alone a trillion :lol:

Keep hating morons, you ppl should hide your face in shame.

first take care of your slums then point your fingures

Thread is meant for trolling, otherwise even a Kid knows how to use google

but even i cant find much data for pak regarding this topic..guess i will go to my computer teacher..

L O L spoken like a true loser and jealous to the max retard that you clearly are.

Citizens of looser country could cover up only with empty words.Nothing to show up for achievements.

That's why it's no point talking to people who are delusional.. They will talk $hit about war,history but facts are facts.. No body is going to take history lessons from a Pakistani who do not even know their own history. No one knows - Whether they are Arab, or people of the land? They have big identity crisis. So be patient with them and have some sympathy for them..

Being dumb & ignorant seems like the nature of you guys? Arabs, Persians, Turks, Central Asians all settle in the area where today's Pakistan is situated, obviously Pakistanis are Pakistanis but have different backgrounds. If a white person settles in india today & after 200 years his great grand childrens claim their ancestors were white does it makes them a confuse lot?

As i said earlier Pakistan was on the map even 7500 years ago but not with the name of Pakistan but different name, even maps of IVC proves it.

That was Bharat , not Pakistan.
Now don't start claiming that your old name was also Bharat, then would be a different case.

As soon as Pakistan's GDP starts growing in double digits, it won't take long from there on to reach the trillion dollar mark. In fact, it can done in less than 10 years if it grows by 10% annually.

Currently, the only thing stopping this growth is the limited installed capacity of electricity of only 23,538 Megawatts.

It's not enough for big country like Pakistan, however, there are hundreds are projects currently going through various stages of planning to completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom