What's new

When will Pakistan join trillion dollar countries club...any Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
That time will tell, but Pakistan won't be there anymore, and we will make sure of that

Only thing you make sure that you have sold your property in indi land otherwise you will get heart attack cuz you can not seee a single cent lost.

Not interested in trillions of dollars if the public is still hungry. I want to see Pakistan with 50,000 GDP per capita in my life time... Rest is all ok...
You have already seen Pakistan with 50,000 PKR per capita GDP....Kabhi kabar khud ke dil ko tasalli dene ke liye thoda bahut shabdo her fer ker lena chahiye...

India is very big country you will nead 7 times more nuclear yield than us.

india is not some thing as big as Russia, it is just 4 times big land than Pakistan & for india honestly speaking 10 nk-whd will be over kill. But again let me add that God Forbid those times not come.

India is very big country you will nead 7 times more nuclear yield than us.

Don't worry sir, we know it that's why our production lines are working 24*7*365.

india is not some thing as big as Russia, it is just 4 times big land than Pakistan & for india honestly speaking 10 nk-whd will be over kill. But again let me add that God Forbid those times not come.

Your sub kilo tons yield warheads ain't able to destroy even one fifth of India.

God forbid, if next war is going to happen, Pakistan won't be there on this planet :lol:

A war will eff up our country and your country.

Not much fun in it then I guess?

Don't worry sir, we know it that's why our production lines are working 24*7*365.

Till that time you would be very late as India would have operationalised her missile defence all over the country.

Only if wishes were horses
pleasantry.gif

Sardara don't worry, you are safe in anglaind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom