What's new

When Imran khan testified and helped BLA terrorists to get out of UK Jail.

@SEAL I have read the whole artice not once twice but thrice,,,, but it didn't said they got free due to Imran Testimony

Patwario kai dimaagh may jab say POTI bharna start hui hay, they went total retard. Oye Aqal kay andhay patwari, Metric fail Patwari, Where it is written in article Imran testimony let them scot free?

Aur Lanat hai Shahbaz Aur Nawaz Sharif par,,, When Altaf hussain threatened to break pakistan,,, Nawaz was silent on that day and Shahbaz regretted that Altaf shouldn't have said that... Lantiou, Why didn't you condemn Altaf hussain aggressively.

At Least on PTI initiative 10,000 complaints were registered against that Fat douche bag. Patwaario par lanat, they didn't push their leader to issue a condemnation against altaf bayan. Aur chalain hain propoganda karnay Imran kai khilaaf

I reported your post.
Secondly mistakes are part of being human we did mistakes in past but PML-N leadership never supported a terrorist in foreign courts. Period

Last edited by a moderator:
I have lost virtually all respect for Imran Khan and will no longer support his candidacy for the post of Prime Minister in the next elections nor the PTI in any upcoming elections.

It is one thing to fight for Islam, the goals can be met through peaceful means in a country like Pakistan, but to support these ****** BLA scum is something else.

These three criminals are all guilty of murder and they should be hanged for it.

I reported your post.
Secondly mistakes are part of being human we did mistakes in past but PML-N leadership never supported a terrorist in foreign courts. Period

Shahbas ae,,, Ab aya Junglee auqaat mai,,, banday ko zayada uchal kood nahi karni chahye.... Why did you lie in first place when opening thread, Justify your accusation they were freed on behalf of Imran testimony? It's just like Amir sohail jahil accusing IK for Pakistani team dismay performance.

I have lost virtually all respect for Imran Khan and will no longer support his candidacy for the post of Prime Minister in the next elections nor the PTI in any upcoming elections.

It is one thing to fight for Islam, the goals can be met through peaceful means in a country like Pakistan, but to support these ****** BLA scum is something else.

These three criminals are all guilty of murder and they should be hanged for it.

Please provide source?

Shahbas ae,,, Ab aya Junglee auqaat mai,,, banday ko zayada uchal kood nahi karni chahye.... Why did you lie in first place when opening thread, Justify your accusation they were freed on behalf of Imran testimony? It's just like Amir sohail jahil accusing IK for Pakistani team dismay performance.

I reported your post again because i got infraction today for using same word "Junglee"
You are not thinking clearly defending terrorists of any kind is unforgivable act and Imran khan is guilty. If you disagree with this its your choice everyone is free in his will. Period

I created this thread to educate people but PTI guys are targeting me because they don't wanna hear the truth, our #1 priority should be Pakistan and Islam. This thing happened in 2009, how can a experience guy like IK (1996-2009) 14 years in politics can do such a horrible thing. It only shows his treacherous frame of mind.

But in the same article, they don't give a quote which says that. Is that what the article is inferring from what the quoted parts said? The quoted parts are the testimony. Can you quote for us also the testimony?

Bilkul, Bilkul......Pichlay saal @SEAL nay Aaapko Galian dee theen, Agar seal paida naheen huwa tha tu Yaqeeenan uska baap hoga.......you could easily close this thread now:omghaha:

Bilkul, Bilkul......Pichlay saal @SEAL nay Aaapko Galian dee theen, Agar seal paida naheen huwa tha tu Yaqeeenan uska baap hoga.......you could easily close this thread now:omghaha:

He is trying to confuse himself :rofl:

IK ki testimony ke QUOTED words are saying one thing, and your interpretation of those words another.

QUOTED words pe baat karo.

Now talking about Patriotism for Pakistan, Altaf Hussain has issued third statement to break Pakistan since elections. Where the heck is this circus Lion, sleeping?? :hang2: :hang2: :hang2:

On the other hand, Khazaana bi khaali hy, banda pooche, Cheap Justis bi aap ka, Intelligence aap ke under, Interior Ministry aap ke paas, resources aap ke paas.. Why don't you go and catch all those jinhoon ne khazaana khali kia hy.. Who is stopping you?? :omghaha:

Lootay k pani main doob marny ka muqaam ha jis jis ne Traitor Ik ko vote dia.

are you a kid?, would you end with this nonsense. ******** people who just can't get a life , we moved on and now focused on our part of share unlike you. please grow up a bit

Apnay Dushman Ko Pehchano Pakistanyo.

5966_386319754803269_286054506_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom