What's new

When Imran khan testified and helped BLA terrorists to get out of UK Jail.

Noora idiots at their best idiocy once again.. :omghaha: Where did IK recognized that BLA is not a terrorist organization doing anti Pakistan movement?? IK just said any one who ever is being suppressed to extreme level, then he will eventually take some sort of armed actions against his suppressor.. Situation in Baluchistan is a result of long history of injustice done by other provinces and Pakistan Govt. Heck even recently the massive rigging has been done in Baluchistan to manipulate the results..

If BLA is that bad, then why is Hyrbiyar Marri's brother in PML-N and is MPA?? Ask your noora clown to kick him out.. :rofl:

we dont teach our own history to our "Youth"

we support you leader, in goods and in bads, you say dance we dance, you say sing we sing, for we cannot think straight at this young age of under 25....we need a leader of us clueless youngsters of Pakistan

we raise hell if someone says something against Pakistan, but if you say it we will support you still for you are our leader and its our custom to go so deep in our leader that people cannot tell where leader ends and follower start

what about altaf hussain ?

Apnay Dushman Ko Pehchano Pakistanyo.

5966_386319754803269_286054506_n.jpg

ohooo ye kia kar dia ap ne :( Ilzam Imran khan par lag raha Pic nooray ki aagai :( :P

what about altaf hussain ?

ohooo ye kia kar dia ap ne :( Ilzam Imran khan par lag raha Pic nooray ki aagai :( :P

I told you NS is a smart man he is the only one who can fix Baluchistan. You would rather like him to say oyeeee bugtio oyeee haramio, right?? no he doesnt talk like that.

One more thing, what is Imran's stance about TTP, another group who does not recognize Pakistani constitution, try remembering it if he hasn't changed his stance on it in last few days...what is it, yes say it!!!

I told you NS is a smart man he is the only one who can fix Baluchistan.

He's a smart man? Ha!
He is a dimwitted man, I say this with 100% honesty. I'm not quick to judge character, but it shows that NS' isn't too sharp.
Possibly why he was an underachiever in school years, said some pretty dopey things during interviews and also refuses to do unstructured interviews unless the questions are shown to him before hand. Also, not to forget, he refused IK's debate offer, Ik would have wiped the floor with him.

So please don't leave such foolish comments calling that rather feeble minded man smart.

He's a smart man? Ha!
He is a dimwitted man, I say this with 100% honesty. I'm not quick to judge character, but it shows that NS' isn't too sharp.
Possibly why he was an underachiever in school years, said some pretty dopey things during interviews and also refuses to do unstructured interviews unless the questions are shown to him before hand. Also, not to forget, he refused IK's debate offer, Ik would have wiped the floor with him.

So please don't leave such foolish comments calling that rather feeble minded man smart.

I agree with you he is dumb thats why he has 180 seats and imran only has 30, life doesnt do justice to smart people does it.
Zaid hamid can talk **** from sunrise to sunset
umer sharif can talk $**** all day
smart and honest people cant talk much because there is much smart and much truth to talk about you can just say in two sentences. but "Sunami aye gye aur Baluchistan ka masla hal ker degi" thats the smartest thing Imran said and I am really impressed

I agree with you he is dumb thats why he has 180 seats and imran only has 30, life doesnt do justice to smart people does it.
Zaid hamid can talk **** from sunrise to sunset
umer sharif can talk $**** all day
smart and honest people cant talk much because there is much smart and much truth to talk about you can just say in two sentences. but "Sunami aye gye aur Baluchistan ka masla hal ker degi" thats the smartest thing Imran said and I am really impressed

Like leader like followers, stupidity runs from leadership downwards, thus even followers make such stupid comments as above.
He got more seats because he fooled an illiterate, backwards and stupid bunch of people (who are of abundance in pakistan).

Hypothetically speaking if IK and NS were to run for PM here in the UK or anywhere else in Europe for example.
And election campaigns were done PROPERLY, no dhandli, I reckon 90%+ would vote for IK.

It's as simple as that.
NS is an idiots elected by idiots. And now idiots that voted for him will suffer the most.

5 years from now, I'm going to reply to these posts of yours upon performance of NS and this government.
we'll see what's what then.

Like leader like followers, stupidity runs from leadership downwards, thus even followers make such stupid comments as above.
He got more seats because he fooled an illiterate, backwards and stupid bunch of people (who are of abundance in pakistan).

Hypothetically speaking if IK and NS were to run for PM here in the UK or anywhere else in Europe for example.
And election campaigns were done PROPERLY, no dhandli, I reckon 90%+ would vote for IK.

It's as simple as that.
NS is an idiots elected by idiots. And now idiots that voted for him will suffer the most.

5 years from now, I'm going to reply to these posts of yours upon performance of NS and this government.
we'll see what's what then.

enough bull, i have better things to do, enjoy what you believe..
by the way i didnt read it

enough bull, i have better things to do, enjoy what you believe..
by the way i didnt read it

I don't expect you to read, you are a foolish ignorant NS follower.

You don't like reading and that's why you are easily fooled by these characters.

I told you NS is a smart man he is the only one who can fix Baluchistan. You would rather like him to say oyeeee bugtio oyeee haramio, right?? no he doesnt talk like that.

One more thing, what is Imran's stance about TTP, another group who does not recognize Pakistani constitution, try remembering it if he hasn't changed his stance on it in last few days...what is it, yes say it!!!

no NS is a Ugly Fat old man :omghaha: who have terms with Lashkar e jaghngvi terrorists

images

Dear Quaid, Hum Sharminda hain those who have destroyed your house and doing terrorism in Pakistan, Imran khan helped them and testified for them, they are free today and this traitor naizi is a hero of thousands of Jaanglee's and burgers, its a huge challenge but i can assure you one thing Pakistan is in safe hands under PML-N and we will build Pakistan of your dream.

On different path two same ideologies ... Bro NS & IK both have sympathy with traitors (Like TTP & BLA) please don't forget that Changez Marri (Bro of Hyrbiar Marri) is MPA of PMLN ..............

There is nothing to defend. Testimony kya honi chahiye thi? Jhoot bola IK ne toh batao.

It means BLA presence is justified ...........
Ok ... Now I can say that TTP is doing good work :D

Please provide source?

Why do you think these guys are in court? They've given speeches in front of the UK media even met parliamentarians yet they were being brought up on charges of inciting murder and terrorism.

These guys refer to BLA murderers that died as "martyrs" and his tacit approval of the group is witnessed in the actions he's taken and the statements he's made on such as him stating that "...the Baloch are resisting on all fronts to get rid of the slavery and regain their freedom" (by "all fronts" he is referring to militancy). Furthermore, the scumbag and his cronies continually lambast the military/ISI for actions none of them can prove were their doing (i.e. inciting hatred which leads to murder of our soldiers) and if you listen to their speeches and read their statements they routinely state that they refuse to work with the government or military (i.e. if you won't work with the government regardless of their intentions what will you do? Obviously take up arms).

So these guys refuse to accept the will of the large majority who are proud to be Pakistani, they routinely give false testimony and state that they will not work with the government yet they deserve one of our politicians coming to their aid? Imran Khan should not have gone to defend these people as it was not his job to do so. In fact, if the article is correct, the statements he made approved of waging war against the state (i.e. he'd be willing to engage in actions that wind up killing our civilians).

I support a lot of what Imran Khan has done and his ideas on how the country should be run, which is largely policy developed by his advisers who come from all across the country, but I simply cannot overlook this. I had no idea that he even did this when I was supporting the PTI and I'm pretty sure a lot of other Pakistani's did not either had we known we would not have backed him financially or by campaigning for him on the net and public for more than 2 years.

I would still support the PTI as a party if they have ideas on how to make the country stronger and economically independent/prosperous but Imran Khan needs to come out strongly against those who wage war against Pakistan not give them excuses. Fighting Musharraf and for Islam is one thing but supporting BLA loving scum is another.

Very shameful for Imran khan :tdown: and more for his supporters :rolleyes:

One more reason to support IK. A prolific Indian troll who hates Pakistan opposes IK.

IK must be doing something good for Pakistan then.

Back
Top Bottom