What's new

when first muslim and pakistani will lay it foot on moon

A moon landing is a luxury, but having the ability to launch satellites is a good thing. It brings in revenue and allows you to manage your own satellites without relying on anyone else.

Pakistan should develop GSLV capability asap.

It is often said its not the destination but the journey that is important, the by products of the research to accomplish goals like going into space or to the moon contributes to knowledge and ability that can greatly benefit a country,,,, but then their is no need to reinvent the wheel,,,investing in the international space program would prob pay better dividends,,,,

There will prob be some incredible discoveries comming out of reseach going on at the labs on the present space station...

it is acting like monkeys about landing on the moon. they show off their power and demean others, beat their chest saying I am better and powerful.

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

in my opinion man should have spent all the money on uplifting the lives of humans, it would be a better way to spent trillions than to waste it on moon landing.

Moon landing was nothing more than greedy action to overpower poor and weak.

it is acting like monkeys about landing on the moon. they show off their power and demean others, beat their chest saying I am better and powerful.

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

in my opinion man should have spent all the money on uplifting the lives of humans, it would be a better way to spent trillions than to waste it on moon landing.

Moon landing was nothing more than greedy action to overpower poor and weak.

There is no greater lifting of man kind then new knowledge and takeing them to the stars,,,,but its your choice, you can stay in your petty little world that burns people alive because of a religion or buries women alive because of honor.

Why are we searching heavens in other planets while we can improve the standard of humanity in this world, Going on moor or spending trillions on space programs is nothing more than some crap.

Why are we searching heavens in other planets while we can improve the standard of humanity in this world, Going on moor or spending trillions on space programs is nothing more than some crap.

I bet people like you said Columbus sailing west to try to find a new way to China was a waste of money,,,

i don't know about pakistani but first muslim can be indian

So Iran did it :)

I guess we can take a queue from them... promote literacy, yada, yada...

If only the relevant ministers would pay heed.

Back
Top Bottom