What's new

When Even a Pandemic Is Communalised in India

No sir, you you asked how much worse can India get and i just proved to you that your friend China and many Muslim countries for its own minorities are far worse. Everything you said has been challenged not buttressed and you could not counter the challenge.

In any case, when even other Muslims across the country are condemning these Tableegh guys, it's better for others to condemn as well rather than play victim.

The title of The Wire article is "The right-wing ecosystem appears bent on blaming the Tablighi Jamaat for the COVID-19 outbreak in India."

Thanks for confirming that you are part of that right-wing ecosystem

If only The Wire had a paper version...

In times like these it would serve as to wipe my bottom.

Besides the railway tracks?

Besides the railway track, in the bushes planted outside their call center, alongside the banks of the Holy Ganga, etc. The beauty of open defecation is you can do it anywhere!

They gather before lockdown, yet hindus still blame them :lol: Meanwhile these same hindus ignore millions of bhaiyas trying to go back to UP/Bihar and infecting everyone in process well after lockdown :rofl:

Funny

Hindus play victim card all the time for things that happened centuries ago. Babar did this. Aurangzaib did that.

But victim card is not for muslims apparently

No you heard you are a chutya

Main kaha hai tumhain
What's wrong in saying "wrong" to the wrong deed ??
It's actually playing victim card.

They gather before lockdown, yet hindus still blame them :lol: Meanwhile these same hindus ignore millions of bhaiyas trying to go back to UP/Bihar and infecting everyone in process well after lockdown :rofl:
No.. Wrong.. Yesterday they were gathered also. Even an Maulana speech came out.
They are not following the rules and law.
But playing victim card and playing with others lives. N you are supporting them is also enemy of humanity.

Just wipe with a leaf like millions of Hindus already do.
I tot they wash with sewage water or mud water?

https://newsmeter.in/7th-covid-19-patient-dies-at-gandhi-relative-also-a-patient-attacks-jr-doctor/

First they congregated like animals.
Then they got the Chinese virus
the idiot dies because of his stupidity
the moron relatives attck the doctors...

WTF are these animals eating that fked their brains?
How are you starving walking dead? Heard alot got fried walking back.

What's wrong in saying "wrong" to the wrong deed ??
It's actually playing victim card.

Wrong is communal hatred even during a pandemic

But then you hindus are traditionally snd culturally so full if hatred that even a pandemic couldn't stop you from being your natural self

Wrong is communal hatred even during a pandemic

But then you hindus are traditionally snd culturally so full if hatred that even a pandemic couldn't stop you from being your natural self

Then why you waste you time to check what is happening in India?
Spend those valuable time for your peopl

Then why you waste you time to check what is happening in India?
Spend those valuable time for your peopl

I can spend my time as i wish to

Don't need you to tell me what i have to do with my time

after they are done suck american balls and calling it china virus hindtuava fks will call it Muslim virus and target Muslims!!

urine and gobbar has rotten their brains! psthetic bastards!

Back
Top Bottom