What's new

When did South China Sea become China's "core interest"?

Star√ation;1901241 said:
You're free for that. Vietnamese people are not lack of cable as well as hospitality. You're welcome to cut as much as you can.
You should chance "you" in the 2nd sentence to "we". Only Chinese members on this forum provoke a war, not any Vietnamese.
Last time I recall, Vietnamese became butthurt and got their panties in a bunch because their cables got cut. Here you are telling me that we can cut as much as we want.

You provoked a potential conflict when you occupied our islands. If I see a stranger sitting in my house, throwing him out would be perfectly reasonable.

Last time I recall, Vietnamese became butthurt and got their panties in a bunch because their cables got cut. Here you are telling me that we can cut as much as we want.

You provoked a potential conflict when you occupied our islands. If I see a stranger sitting in my house, throwing him out would be perfectly reasonable.
Well, that's a strong argument.
Right, you's free to wage a war. No one ban Chinese for waging a war.
Vietnamese are very famous for our chicken-heart, poor-spirit. Hope you will success soon.
May god bless Chinese for their righteous war of seizing entire South China Sea.

Star√ation;1901263 said:
Well, that's a strong argument.
Right, you's free to wage a war. No one ban Chinese for waging a war.
Vietnamese are very famous for our chicken-heart, poor-spirit. Hope you will success soon.
May god bless Chinese for their righteous war of seizing entire South China Sea.
上兵伐谋,其次伐交,其次伐兵,其下攻城

Feel free to google.

it is quiet obvious that because the chinese have spent billion's on their military they will be trying to dominate the region and will have an eye on the resourse's of the region , first example is the oil feild's of balochistan and now they are claiming those island's in south china sea , they will be using their military power to dominate and threaten the nation's that go against it , so the best move would be that these nation's should form a union , collaborate their defence expenditure and technology to neutralize this chinese agression , the union should include south korea, japan , vietnam, india etc. we can also include international player's like U.S.A .

simply send half the Vietnamese boats out towing survey probes and half towing cables of primaline 85, anounce it and let the Chinese run over them if they want ;)

it is quiet obvious that because the chinese have spent billion's on their military they will be trying to dominate the region and will have an eye on the resourse's of the region , first example is the oil feild's of balochistan and now they are claiming those island's in south china sea , they will be using their military power to dominate and threaten the nation's that go against it , so the best move would be that these nation's should form a union , collaborate their defence expenditure and technology to neutralize this chinese agression , the union should include south korea, japan , vietnam, india etc. we can also include international player's like U.S.A .

Dream on. No one will ever want to ally with a country poorer than the Congo.

Star√ation;1899134 said:
That's thing is from CNN yesterday's article.
Do you think they are "newbie" or "good for laughs".
what is CNN? i don't want to know even...
if it is from Vietnam, i would like to check it out. if else, reply with tears...

We poor, but we don't have to swallow poison like transgenic crops like Chinese every day :lol:

Why the "Rich" have to eat poisoned foods to survive :lol:

We poor, but we don't have to swallow poison like transgenic crops like Chinese every day :lol:

Why the "Rich" have to eat poisoned foods to survive :lol:

We are not talking about Vietnam. We are talking about India where more people starve to death than in the Congo. But in fact, now that you mention it Vietnam is in fact poorer than India. I hope that Vietnam becomes better, with China's help. If Vietnam opened more to Chinese investment, it can develop faster.

In fact we are fighting against transgenic crops right now, but for corn and animal feed we do import transgenics.

i know your little chinese brain is a bit frustrated right now( now don't start talking about chinese I.Q levels in your reply post) , the country poorer than congo has nations like russia and america as it's allies , and maybe you don't know that we have recently made a policy called " the east look policy" which aim's to increase our military resourses at our eastern border's which we share with china and improve ties with anti - chinese nation's like south korea and japan , we have already initiated the process , we will soon rope in vietnam to, i am sure even america has such similar policies , last year when indian P.M. manmohan singh had visited japan , a chinese daily had reported that INDIA is trying to cash in china - japan rivalry , and both japan and india are discussing counter china tactic's , so now tell me who is dreaming????? let me make one thing clear to you , the world dosen't stop at china , so you better stop dreaming , now go and open thread on indian poverty.

i know your little chinese brain is a bit frustrated right now( now don't start talking about chinese I.Q levels in your reply post) , the country poorer than congo has nations like russia and america as it's allies , and maybe you don't know that we have recently made a policy called " the east look policy" which aim's to increase our military resourses at our eastern border's which we share with china and improve ties with anti - chinese nation's like south korea and japan , we have already initiated the process , we will soon rope in vietnam to, i am sure even america has such similar policies , last year when indian P.M. manmohan singh had visited japan , a chinese daily had reported that INDIA is trying to cash in china - japan rivalry , and both japan and india are discussing counter china tactic's , so now tell me who is dreaming????? let me make one thing clear to you , the world dosen't stop at china , so you better stop dreaming , now go and open thread on indian poverty.
Heh, having Indians as ally is like having Italy at your side in WWII.

Heh, having Indians as ally is like having Italy at your side in WWII.

yeah like you helped your dear ally pakistan in all INDO- PAK war's , by just giving statement's , i am sure both italy and india are atleast better than that.

yeah like you helped your dear ally pakistan in all INDO- PAK war's , by just giving statement's , i am sure both italy and india are atleast better than that.
I'm sure all those planes and tanks magically appeared in Pakistan during the wars.

You, not me, provoked a potential conflict when you occupied our islands.
Chinese never can prove that Paracel belong to China (there are some arguments but I've broken all), and I already proved Vietnamese sovereignty over those islands and Chinese still can't break my points. You said they are your islands? Prove it! I'm listening.

Back
Top Bottom