What's new

WHEN CHINA BECOMES NO.1, WHAT HAPPENS THEN?

China government may buy a car in Beijing and own it in Beijing, on domestic balance sheet, not external asset so it's not on NIIP which in external/international, get it?

Then what is the nonsense of you who claim NIIP is a "ifbs" is a BALANCE SHEET wherein it is only showing a portion of the financial status of the whole China government's balance sheet

When the government of China do their consolidation they will not be as naive as you looking at "ifbs" and insistently claiming it is THE balance sheet

Get it!

When a government buys motor vehicles, fire engines, computers, or for nuclear researches ... where do all these things go ? into your ridiculous ' ifbs"???

give me a break troll

When a government say China buys capital goods in Beijing: On the domestic balance sheet, crebit RMB cash,debit internal asset.

Totally unrelated to external INTERNATIONAL acccounts, get it?

Then what is the nonsense of you who claim NIIP is a "ifbs" is a BALANCE SHEET wherein it is only showing a portion of the financial status of the whole China government's balance

When the government of China do their consolidation they will not be as naive as you looking at "ifbs" and insistently claiming it is THE balance sheet

Get it!

Yes it's a balance on the EXTERNAL or INTERNATIONAL accounts, I described accurately what's NIIP as international + financial + balance sheet, get it?

What, did you say Government of China do their COSOLIDATION? What's that, consolidating NIIP with something internal? Your creation again and again. Show me.

Last edited:
When a government say China buys capital goods in Beijing: On the domestic balance sheet, debit RMB cash, credit internal asset.

Totally unrelated to external INTERNATIONAL acccounts, get it?

Yes it's a balance on the EXTERNAL or INTERNATIONAL accounts, I described accurately what's NIIP as international + financial + balance sheet, get it?

I have said and dont mind to say this again when you equate your bull S "ifbs" as a balance sheet for the government you didnt even know it is not financially inclusive of all FIXED ASSETS that the government procure
and when I repeated asking "Total Fixed Assets" of a place or nation you cannot explain the difference until I point the difference to you as per the above 2 to 3 comments

geez what a troll

and from the very start I have been asking you a complete set of B/S whereas all your presentation were evolving around the stupid "internationl financial balance sheet"

That term created by you troll is a joke

geez

I have said and dont mind to say this again when you equate your bull S "ifbs" as a balance sheet for the government you didnt even know it is not financially inclusive of all FIXED ASSETS that the government procure
and when I repeated asking "Total Fixed Assets" of a place or nation you cannot explain the difference until I point the difference to you as per the above 2 to 3 comments

geez what a troll

I described accurately what is NIIP remember?

It's international not intra-national
It's purely financial
It's and contrued in a balance sheet format.​

You though buying a car in Beijing will credit to NIIP? That's utter stupidity.

and from the very start I have been asking you a complete set of B/S whereas all your presentation were evolving around the stupid "internationl financial balance sheet"

That term created by you troll is a joke

From very beginning I describe NIIP as international financial balance sheet, it's not a term, a DESCRIPTION which is accurate.

On you "Complete B/S", or CBS, "Government's Consolidated B/S", GCBS? New terms, what are they? Show me or are they like "Corporate Net Worth", "Intermediate Asset", your own creation?

a COMPLETE SET of balance sheet means a balance sheet which includes all local and international assets

I described accurately what is NIIP remember?

It's international not intra-national
It's purely financial
It's and contrued in a balance sheet format.​

You though buying a car in Beijing will credit to NIIP? That's utter stupidity.

Yes studity is on you

wHEn I asked repeatedly a complete set of balance sheet I meant that does not just include "NIIP" and my asking repeatedly of the "Total Fixed Assets" and "Net Worth" of a country were to test if you understand the difference and you
failed miserably TROLL

a COMPLETE SET of balance sheet means a balance sheet which includes all local and international assets

Yes studity is on you

wHEn I asked repeatedly a complete set of balance sheet I meant that does not just include "NIIP" and I asked repeated "Total Fixed Assets" and "Net Worth" of a country were to test if you understand the difference and you
failed miserably TROLL

OK, you CPAs, we have had enough education on accounting business already. :)

Wow that's new! I only know the international/external balance sheet, the TERM is NIIP as per IMF BPM6. Haven't heard China (government + private) has an internal balance sheet, show me.

Wow that's new! I only know the international/external balance sheet, the TERM is NIIP as per IMF BPM6. Haven't heard China (government + private) has an internal balance sheet, show me.

That is what I want you to show me from the very start
troll

OK, you CPAs, we have had enough education on accounting business already. :)

the troll never quit despite glaring incompetent arguments and sheer ignorance

wHEn I asked repeated a complete set of balance sheet I meant that does not just include "NIIP" and I asked repeated "Total Fixed Assets" and "Net Worth" of a country were to test if you understand the difference and you
failed miserably TROLL

LOL ... yeah enlighten me with TOTAL FIXED ASSETS of China.
So only FIXED you exclude CURRENT?
Show me.

LOL ... yeah enlighten me with TOTAL FIXED ASSETS of China.
So only FIXED you exclude CURRENT?
Show me.

No that is the "TOTAL FIXED ASSETS" AND "NET WORTH" THAT I want you troll to show me or to show to this forum but all along you have been showing and linking to irrelevant links for your stupid "ifbs" assertions

GET IT?

and what a disaster is that you thought "ifbs " equalled to "a complete set of Balance Sheet"

What a troll

No that is the "TOTAL FIXED ASSETS" AND "NET WORTH" THAT I want you troll to show me or to show to this forum but all along you have been showing and linking to irrelevant links for your stupid "ifbs" assertions

GET IT?

I told you these TOTAL FIXED ASSETS or NET WORTH don't exist, so you show me your invention.

Remember the "student loan" & "credit card" in that corporate balance sheet you tried to show me? LOL. Now show me TOTAL FIXED ASSETS of China, and NET WORTH, go get them.

"
I told you these TOTAL FIXED ASSETS or NET WORTH don't exist, so you show me your invention.

It was I who asked you to show me those because I know from the very start your glaring misconception about "a complete set of balance sheet" and I want you to show me so as to acentuate the point that your error about "ifbs" is inclusive of all accounts managed by any government whereas it only represented a section and in the former links of yours it described NIIP to be "regarded" as Balance Sheet of a nation but you troll used that as if it were a valid argument supporting you that you have given me or the forum a "balance sheet" but in fact there are much more to that as I have explained

what a troll

Throughout the conversations between us you are showing your lack of in depth understanding of the various concepts and so just copy and paste and reading from the surface of reports and statements are the only skills for fanboys and followers

There are more of previous errors of your various concepts which I have not directly pointed out in the forum but mentioned about those elsewhere

Lessons for free
What a joke

"

It was I asked you to show me those because I know from the very start your glaring misconception about "a complete set of balance sheet" and I want you to show me so as to acentuate the point that your error about "ifbs" is inclusive of all accounts managed by any government whereas it only represented a section and in the former links of yours it described NIIP to be "regarded" as Balance Sheet of a nation but you troll used that as if it were a valid argument supporting you that you have given me or the forum a "balance sheet" but in fact there are much more to that as I have explained

what a troll

Can't you read the letter "I" when you type? How about word "INTERNATIONAL"? Told you it's the inter-national, not intra-national, not internal, not domestic, cos there aren't any to begin with.

Yes, it's the a sheet showing balance vs other nations at a given point of time, i.e. international balance sheet. Oh, I also did say it's purely financial, to complete your obsession LOL!

When did I say "Complete" balance sheet of China? You created the term CBS, or even GCBS! I never heard of these, cos there are NO such things just like NO "Net Worth" for corporations, NO "Intermediate Asset", get it?

Throughout the conversations between us you are showing your lack of in depth understanding of the various concepts and so just copy and paste and reading from the surface of reports and statements are the only skills for fanboys and followers

So "Net Worth" for corporations, "Intermediate Asset", "Total Fixed Assets of China", "Consolidated Balance Sheet of China" CBS do exist? Not your creations? Show me

Can't you read the letter "I" when you type? How about word "INTERNATIONAL"? Told you it's the inter-national, not intra-national, not internal, not domestic, cos there aren't any to begin with.

Yes, it's the a sheet showing balance vs other nations at a given point of time, i.e. international balance sheet. Oh, I also did say it's purely financial, to complete your obsession LOL!

When did I say "Complete" balance sheet of China? You created the term CBS, or even GCBS! I never heard of these, cos there are NO such things just like "Net Worth" for corporations or their "Intermediate Asset", get it?

I have repeated asking you to show me the following:
1, a complete set of balance sheet
2. total assets of a territory or natin
3. Net worth

Those are testing questions to know if you have grasped the idea that the NIIP or as you bullshii "ifbs" has stated which only include "NIIP" etc and NEVER a comprehesive set of BALANCE SHEET so to speak

You did not say any thing as the demarcation of local and international until I hinted to give you the example of purchase of fixed assets by a government

And what is more absurd you divert the focus of your error to include companies that do not own assets to operate

What a troll

So "Net Worth" for corporations, "Intermediate Asset", "Total Fixed Assets of China", "Consolidated Balance Sheet of China" CBS do exist? Not your creations? Show me

Obviously you are not in custodianship or stewardship or be responsible for review of financial statements and business proposals or even be responsible for reviewing of and approval and presentation of annual budgets or business plans to the Board or most senior Executives

It alll demonstrates you complete ignorance in these areas of which both @Jlaw and myself have explained more than once above

what a troll for free education

Those are testing questions to know if you have grasped the idea that the NIIP or as you bullshii "ifbs" has stated which only include "NIIP"

You did not say any thing as the demarcation of local and international until I hinted to give you the example of purchase of fixed assets by a government

No demarcation of local and international? Were you blind? Your obsession was with "International Financial Balance Sheet" description by me remember?

I have repeated asking you to show me the following:
1, a complete set of balance sheet
2. total assets of a territory or natin
3. Net worth

LOL all non-existent! Forget about your "corporate" B/S with "student loan"?

Show them me if you know.

Obviously you are not in custodianship or stewardship or be responsible for review of financial statements and business proposals or even be responsible for reviewing of and approval and presentation of annual budgets or business plans to the Board or most senior Executives

Oh so you are? By showing me "credit card" in corporate B/S?

No more rhetoric, show me for ANY nation:
1, One single CONSOLIDATED balance sheet
2. Total Fixed Assets in (1) above
3. Net Worth in (1) above

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom