What's new

When China and India Army meet near TaWang(South of Tibet), it will...

cnleio

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014:partay:

Actual Control (LAC) near Tawang
M6hLg6F.jpg

If only the people in power could settle that stupid border disagreement once and for all...

If only the people in power could settle that stupid border disagreement once and for all...

As if, the saint public here tries so hard to spread love and joy. Government ( in a democracy atleast ) is a mirror of public intelligencia - accept it or not.

Happy New Year... Nice gesture :)

As if, the saint public here tries so hard to spread love and joy. Government ( in a democracy atleast ) is a mirror of public intelligencia - accept it or not.

I didn't simplistically make a distinction between the govt and the governed. In some issues, especially in issues that don't really have a bearing on the public at large, it is upto the authorities to find a resolution. And besides, I said "those in power" because ultimately only those in power can indulge in diplomacy and resolve a diplomatic or territorial issue.

What exactly do you want the "public" to do to resolve the border issue? What can they do?

If only some particular Indian & Chinese members here were that sensible :disagree:

I didn't simplistically make a distinction between the govt and the governed. In some issues, especially in issues that don't really have a bearing on the public at large, it is upto the authorities to find a resolution. And besides, I said "those in power" because ultimately only those in power can indulge in diplomacy and resolve a diplomatic or territorial issue.

What exactly do you want the "public" to do to resolve the border issue? What can they do?

Almost every other country ( or those governing it) on this planet earth, have one or the other dispute -. But that should not call for a discord between people on either side.

A regular ( like you ) in this forum, should be aware of the 'not so sweet' love extended to the chinese, by ( surprisingly ) most Indians. Assuming the populance in this forum to be a subset of those outside, the answer seems obvious.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014:partay:

Actual Control (LAC) near Tawang
M6hLg6F.jpg

Good pic!!

Could not help but notice that Indian army men are taller. :)
And female officers are all of same height.

Back
Top Bottom