What's new

When Atlaf hussain burned our flag .

Altaf Hussain is a great person,struggling for mujahirs :tup:

struggle lolz he never come out from his room talk on skype its struggle? take batha marry beautyfull girls time to time struggle?
never touch land of karachi snice 20 years sit in UK got UK nationality and struggle is going on lolz .ohh sorry its satisfy your desh bhagti to oppose pakistanis here i got it .keep it up .

May Be I don't know the reality. But its not all propaganda. May be now a days Mohazirs are not discriminated, what bout 30 years ago??? Remember AH is not 20 year old guy. he has seen something in his childhood, what is hurting him.

I will give you example of Hitler. In his childhood, Hitler saw something which made him really really bad. I am strictly against anti state action, be it AH or A Roy. I condemn him for his negative attitude. But the same time I can't deny the truth behind it.

Not at all, if something hurting you it doesn't mean you will carry weapon or organize a ghunda party taking bhatta in order to relax yourself but you are hurting hundreds by receiving Bhatta & Gundagardi. There are lots of Mohajir but they even don't want to discuss over it that they are mohajirs but they liked to be Pakistani. This BS Altaf hussain organize criminals and form it into a party with name of MQM. In reality there is no difference in between criminal gang and this party because what they did and what they are doing far away from a right seeking community in society. I am repeating that their main motto is to keep this golden hen into custody, they damn care over rights and unity.

30 years??ok 20 yearsago you destroyed babri masjid! and 24 years ago you attacked golden temple and 9 years ago you killed muslims in gujrat!!! so please stop doing drama and saying that we discriminate!!

and let me tell you one thing urdu speaking people are pakistani now and will inshAllah always remain so! your wet dream will never come true! if it was upto people of karachi we would love to walk to the border and pi** over it to prove it to you!

Why are getting irritated??? Did I said something wrong.
I agree with your point, 20 year ago some ppl destroyed a structure, We are facing the problem till now. The teen who saw that time are full with hate/rage and anger, The bomb blast in India is result of that. Same with Gujrat case. We reap what we sow.

Brother I don't have any wet dreams. I am very rational. I accept if something wrong this side of border. I don live in denial. Allah will not solve it, we have to solve it.

My posts from another thread.

I would vehemently differ with you here and i'll tell you why. Why is that it is only the Mohajirs of Karachi who feel unaccepted and not all but a small segment of the Mohajirs in Karachi, why is that other people who migrated to Pakistan don't feel the same way ? I am a Punjabi, my maternal grandfather came from India so technically I am half Mohajir,. why is that me or anyone in my family has never felt that we are unwanted ? Similarly, there are a lot of people who speak Bohri/Gujrati who came from India, these people own some of the biggest businesses in Pakistan, they don't feel left out. How about the Bihari people, I have never seen one Bihari complain that they are not accepted in this country. Are you trying to say that Mohajirs who speak Urdu are the only ones not welcome in Pakistan while everyone else who came from India has been able to assimilate well into the society ?

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

My posts from another thread.
You are not being objective and letting your emotions do the talking. I'll handle each of the points raised by you one by one.

Back in the 60's ANYONE who opposed Ayub Khan was brutally targeted, not just the Urdu speakers. The whole nation was with Fatima Jinnah but the public opinion was swayed by hook and crook. It might take me a little time but I can produce newspaper clippings from that time which will show that anyone who was against Ayub was indiscriminately targeted.

I know a family from first hand experience in India who had to slowly relocate out of their area because they were not allowed to live there. They lived and owned a shop in a Hindu majority area but the whole community boycotted their store/products to the extent that they had to sell off everything and move to the gulf region. Obviously the family is Muslim and they told me this while sitting on my couch. The point is that we can not generalize about the state of the minorities in India based on one or two personal experiences. There is more to it than what meets the eye.

Your last point about me being Punjabi and hence in a favorable position is totally absurd. When we came to Pakistan we were allotted a couple of cinemas based on our affluent status back in India. As you know back then, the film industry was at its peak and Lahore was its hub. Two cinemas in Lahore was big money but some people threatened my grandfather with dire consequences if he didn't give up the property, which he did and moved somewhere else and started from scratch again. The whole point of this story is that you don't see me yelling at the top of my lungs that " We were looted when we came to Pakistan and we were treated indifferently because we were Mohajirs". We just moved on and made our fortunes from the scratch and all of this happened to us despite being a Punjabi and in the majority.

Why is that the Mohajirs associated only with the MQM have a problem and not the other ones ? I have many Urdu speaking friends and they certainly don't feel the same way as you do, why is that ? There is a wealth of prominent personalities who are/were Mohajirs and rose to the highest of ranks in the country. I have never seen Bushra Ansari, Bheroze Sabzwari or Strings complain that they are discriminated against. I have been in Karachi for more than 10 years now and have personally witnessed that people here are just Pakistani until they join a political party and made to be Mohajirs, Pushtuns, Sindhis and Balochis.

Were Josh Malihabadi,Jon Elia not given immense respect in the society ? Was Nazia/Zohaib Hassan not the heart throb of millions of Pakistanis ? Is Dr. Abdul Qadeer khan not idolized and respected by the Pakistani nation regardless of what the world says about him ? Aren't Edhi Sahab, Dr.Atta Ur Rehman and Shoaib Mansoor respected across the country for their work in their respective fields ? Aren't Javed Miandad, Hassan Sardar and Hanif Muhammad the heroes of the whole nation ?
Aren't Nasir Schon of the Schon Group, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari of the KASB Group, Dewan Yousuf Farooqi of the Deewan Mushtaq Group successful businessmen making tons of money ?

The above people were/are all Mohajirs and the list can go on and on pal but the bottom line is that to be a Pakistani, you have to stop breathing as a Mohajir and start breathing as a Pakistani.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

And no, there is no hate but there sure is ignorance. The same ignorance which forces us to ridicule Pushtuns in almost each and every joke that we pass around through our SMS's. The same ignorance which made us laugh at Attaullah Khan Esakhelvi until Coke Studio showed us his true genius and we were forced to give him his much deserved respect instead of calling him a trucker's love affair. We in Pakistan are not very big on being politically correct and that is why we hear stupid statements like Dark skinned Indians and what not. This attitude and the statements are shameful but are not directed towards just Urdu Speakers but towards everyone. If it'll make you feel happy, I can tell you the expressions used to ridicule Punjabis. We all someway or the other feel that we are more superior than the others. Urdu speakers are more educated and well cultured while the Pushtuns are beautiful. Punjabis are strong and the Balochis are warriors. We all forget that in the end we all are Pakistanis and that is all what matters. Our individuals qualities will not matter if we don't harness them under the umbrella of Pakistan. United we stand,divided we fall.

May Be I don't know the reality. But its not all propaganda. May be now a days Mohazirs are not discriminated, what bout 30 years ago??? Remember AH is not 20 year old guy. he has seen something in his childhood, what is hurting him.

I will give you example of Hitler. In his childhood, Hitler saw something which made him really really bad. I am strictly against anti state action, be it AH or A Roy. I condemn him for his negative attitude. But the same time I can't deny the truth behind it.

You just don't learn .. do you ?

Lesson time.

Have you ever noticed the MQM people call them selves URDU speakers they don't call them selves Mohajirs now.
Because Mohajirs would include those who immigrated from eastern punjab, and were the actual VICTIM of carnage unleased by SIKHS.

When we talk MQM we are talking about people who immigrated from UP / Delhi / lucknow areas.

TRUTH being said, these people had education and knowledge and were the most educated people responsible for laying the foundation for Pakistan;
HOWEVER
At the same time, the same people portrayed the rest of Pakistanis as illiterate, incapable "Paindu".
Look at the literature and drama from 1960 to 85, and see how Punjabis and Pathans were mocked, the language accents were made fun of, and the people formed basis of comedy programs.

These MQM people were racist and biased to the core, and they still are.

The WORLD knows how big a Punjabi or a Pathan or Sindhi's heart is.
The WORLD is witness to our hospitality, and our warm welcomes.

I ask every one who is an MQM supporter
Why is it, that in spite of much larger number of immigrants in Punjab , MQM has still NEVER been able to win a single seat ?

हमारी भी ऐसी जला थी जब आप लॉग अरुंधति रॉय को समर्थन कर रहे थे.

The tactics been used against Bengali speakers are being used against Urdu speakers. "Urdu speaker" has been made a sort of "Gaali" by the politicians & Media. Mohajirs had been at the receiving ends of all the riots in Karachi since 1986.
Many hard handed approach had been used to defame, break and subject them to further humiliation by the power at Islamabad, be it NS or AZ.

The tactics been used against Bengali speakers are being used against Urdu speakers. "Urdu speaker" has been made a sort of "Gaali" by the politicians & Media. Mohajirs had been at the receiving ends of all the riots in Karachi since 1986.
Many hard handed approach had been used to defame, break and subject them to further humiliation by the power at Islamabad, be it NS or AZ.

Kindly mind your own country == Hindu-stan.
No one is against any immigrants,
we are however standing against any criminals which are found most abundantly in MQM and PPP.

Altaf Hussain is a great person,struggling for mujahirs :tup:

Aaap ussey apney ghar ley jaao ager itna hi acha hai woh :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

LOL It is better to mind you own fuc*ing business when you dont know $hit!

Rehman malik gave a breifing to the standing commitee of senate yesterday, he said that the Karachi problems are because of militant wings of ANP, MQM and PPP.

I say, get a rangers operation in there, a ruthless operation, and kill anybody who resists, and then, try them in on the spot military courts and hang them in the Teen Talwar chowk, so that everybody gets to know what will happen if you F with the nation.

But this is temporary, we need to get these politics out and the good politics in.

I would kill Rehman Malik with my bare hands if I ever saw him. I am not supporting MQM and hate the party as well, but just because Rehman Malik states the obvious, and delivers an edict against MQM does not mean he is a good man by any means.

Kindly mind your own country == Hindu-stan.
No one is against any immigrants,
we are however standing against any criminals which are found most abundantly in MQM and PPP.
It is more a matter of psyche than anything else... Bengalis were not immigrants...Mohajirs after 60+ years are still immigrants. This speaks a lot about the situation they are forced into.....
When criminals are there in PPP also, why only MQM is targeted in Media. Never ANP or PPP.?

the fact is MM is terrorist their terorist caught and have confession but again and again they say they are bath with milk but fact is all inteligence agensies uissued repots that MQM is responsible for every terror in karachi

Back
Top Bottom