What's new

When Atlaf hussain burned our flag .

Just like maoists are fighting for their rights along with thousands other clans?

hey hey....there is difference between maoists and muhajirs...
muhajirs are d ppl who left every thing to in sake of love for pakistan....and ur politician are using such bashing language for them...like i post the video..
and maoists are the ppl who want to own rule with guns and bullet...and still own politician say these are our own ppl...if want a link for that information i'll share it..

A dialouge from "Herold and Kumar: Escape frm Guantanamo bay" Never love the government love your country I condemn Mr AH act of burning his national flag. It was not Pakistan who mishandled Mohajirs, It was Political establishment.

1. ML King rises bcoz of discrimination on Blacks.
2. Maoists in India is by product of Govt apathy for tribals.
3. AH and MQM id byproduct of Pakistani hate for migrant Muslims (aka Mohazirs)

We prefer to call ourselves Pakistani First
Muhajir is small part of our identity and in a positive way differs us from the Native Sindhis regards to Culture and Social setup
but that does not mean we want to be differentiated

no one says anything when a
Punjabi calls himself Punjabi
Sindhi calls himself Sindh
Baloch calls himself Baloch
Pathan calls himself Pathan

Referring to his post he said "Muhajir Qoum will burn him alive"
large portion of MQM Supporters r Muhajir's and will indeed burn him alive

As for destabilizing Sindh no we just want a Stable Sindh Government and thats all
but sadly it PPP thats the hurdle in the way

Sindh hasnt seen developed in 40 Years of PPP and im talking about the areas where they r elected from
What chance does Karachi have :p

no one blames Sindh National Party or JSQM for wanting to separate Sindh from Pakistan -.-

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

PS: In the current situation in Karachi we get killed because we r Muhajirs -.-

i mean a guy with a gun pointed at ur head asks u "tu kon hai" what u gonna answer? Pakistani?
ull just get "nahi tu muhajir hai" BANG

karachi mein app muhajir hain??? tou balochi in liyari muhajir nahi? pathan in sohrab goth mohajir nahi? punjabi in defence area mohajir nahi?? memon in mohammed ali society mohajir nahi????

the problem is it fits you to call yourself mohajir and play mazloomiyat card!! URDU SPEAKING YOU ARE URDU SPEAKING! punjabi speaks punjabi hence he calls himself that! but you like mohajir for your mazloomiyat card!

karachi mein app muhajir hain??? tou balochi in liyari muhajir nahi? pathan in sohrab goth mohajir nahi? punjabi in defence area mohajir nahi?? memon in mohammed ali society mohajir nahi????

Anyone who lives in Karachi is a Karachiite isnt he?

the problem is it fits you to call yourself mohajir and play mazloomiyat card!! URDU SPEAKING YOU ARE URDU SPEAKING! punjabi speaks punjabi hence he calls himself that! but you like mohajir for your mazloomiyat card!

- I honestly dont care which ever way u call it
Urdu Speaking and Muhajir anything works why make such a big deal out of it?

- If anyone wants to play the mazloomiyat Card he can play it with both Urdu Speaking and Muhajir

Since ur so uptight about Muhajir ill used "Urdu Speaking" just for u sunshine :p

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Just dont call us "Hindustani" -.-

nobody here is Pakistani, you all people call your selves ,muhajjir,patahn,balochi,sindhi,punjabi.

They are Pakistani but Mohajir in case of sitting in MQM section unit carrying pistol and earn money without real hard work, so of course Mohajir Qoumi movemnet or Punjabi qoumi movement or Pathan qoumi movement didn't bother them but they will support Altaf not to let away this golden chance of earning. Called Bhatta, that's all their love for MQM. Just read ISI briefing to SC bench on Karachi violence.

Anyone who lives in Karachi is a Karachiite isnt he?

- I honestly dont care which ever way u call it
Urdu Speaking and Muhajir anything works why make such a big deal out of it?

- If anyone wants to play the mazloomiyat Card he can play it with both Urdu Speaking and Muhajir

Since ur so uptight about Muhajir ill used "Urdu Speaking" just for u sunshine :p

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Just dont call us "Hindustani" -.-

now that you have backed down from your mazlomiyat card good! like i call a punjabi i would love to call you a fellow urdu speaking brother ! but mohajir jo hai meray mulk mein woh wapas jayaay! cuz 64 yearsand if people claim to be mohajir then they should be hung no matter if they are balochi sindhi punjabi pathan or urdu speaking!

A dialouge from "Herold and Kumar: Escape frm Guantanamo bay" Never love the government love your country I condemn Mr AH act of burning his national flag. It was not Pakistan who mishandled Mohajirs, It was Political establishment.

1. ML King rises bcoz of discrimination on Blacks.
2. Maoists in India is by product of Govt apathy for tribals.
3. AH and MQM id byproduct of Pakistani hate for migrant Muslims (aka Mohazirs)

BS, there are mohajirs living in rest of Pakistan more than in Karachi so what are you talking about, now leave it because you don't know reality..

now that you have backed down from your mazlomiyat card good! like i call a punjabi i would love to call you a fellow urdu speaking brother ! but mohajir jo hai meray mulk mein woh wapas jayaay! cuz 64 yearsand if people claim to be mohajir then they should be hung no matter if they are balochi sindhi punjabi pathan or urdu speaking!

yar like i said most of the population doesnt care either way

they will call themselves muhajir or urdu speaking as it basically serves the same purpose
and most of them dont even think about the Mazloomiyat Card

like my father will call himself a Muhajir because he did came from east to west Pakistan thereby Migrating
no they had to run for their lives from Bengalis just because they supported Pakistan so i dont think anyone can question their loyalty to Pakistan

although i can understand though why "Muhajir" term is disliked

as for me? i was born here in Karachi and wouldnt even think about calling me self a Muhajir

After Partition many Hindu came Into India They were treated like brothers. They were given proper treatment. They were given equal right. They left there birth place for the love of their motherland (Hindustan), We Hindusthani salute them.

Same time Many Muslim left there birth place for love of Islam, When they reached there (Pakistan) They were treated badly. They were branded "Mohazirs" , Hindustani and many other word.

When Altaf Born He saw the hate for mohzirs. He saw atrocities and discrimination. He saw the Muslims who didn't left India are more happy than Mohazirs. Now when he is powerful he is trying to take revenge. I have sympathy for this poor guy. I would only say few word for him.
1. Eye for eye make the world blind.
2. Forgive them, revenge is creating problem in your nation.

to help your curosity when the idiot biggot zia brought in thousands of afghans and dumped them in our city thats when the problem started , these people along with them brought AK's and drugs before there was no serious confrontation before .... . Mohajirs in pakistan is just like how other pakistanis identify thmeselves eg: punjabi , pukhtoon , baluch ... here is some more :Muhajir people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please understand altaf is calling every urdu speaking as mohajir to play mohajir card, this bloody nonsense has to end it has been 64 years now by now you people should call your selves Pakistanis not mohajir, afghanis has nothing to do with mohajir the term used here is by altaf for the people who many migrated from india and who were and are born in Sindh as urdu speaking.

I have even heard a stupid claim by mqm that poor people from IDPs came to Karachi and spread violence and they are pathans such a lie when those IDP didn't even have a rupee to buy food how could they travel all the way settle and buy guns ans what not. You must not take me wrong I blame each and every party (MQM/PPP/ANP) but the problem and security situation never got better since the arrival of MQM almost 25 years have past and Karachi is burning don't just blame others, blame the ones who call themselves the rightful owners of Karachi, Karachi belongs to everyone not just MQM, they should accept any defeat and let others from other parties work and complete their term the problem is they don't like this and immediately all the hoopla drama and killing starts. Let me remind to everyone mqm was not allowed to take part in Kashmir elections and boom the violence took place in Karachi along with protest by mqm a wrong way.

BS, there are mohajirs living in rest of Pakistan more than in Karachi so what are you talking about, now leave it because you don't know reality..

May Be I don't know the reality. But its not all propaganda. May be now a days Mohazirs are not discriminated, what bout 30 years ago??? Remember AH is not 20 year old guy. he has seen something in his childhood, what is hurting him.

I will give you example of Hitler. In his childhood, Hitler saw something which made him really really bad. I am strictly against anti state action, be it AH or A Roy. I condemn him for his negative attitude. But the same time I can't deny the truth behind it.

May Be I don't know the reality. But its not all propaganda. May be now a days Mohazirs are not discriminated, what bout 30 years ago??? Remember AH is not 20 year old guy. he has seen something in his childhood, what is hurting him.

I will give you example of Hitler. In his childhood, Hitler saw something which made him really really bad. I am strictly against anti state action, be it AH or A Roy. I condemn him for his negative attitude. But the same time I can't deny the truth behind it.

30 years??ok 20 yearsago you destroyed babri masjid! and 24 years ago you attacked golden temple and 9 years ago you killed muslims in gujrat!!! so please stop doing drama and saying that we discriminate!!

and let me tell you one thing urdu speaking people are pakistani now and will inshAllah always remain so! your wet dream will never come true! if it was upto people of karachi we would love to walk to the border and pi** over it to prove it to you!

Back
Top Bottom