What's new

whats your opinion on bilawal bhutto ?

khanz

Reaction score
do u think he'll be better than his parents ? good future prime minister ?

Well he is crown prince of PPP kingdom...Dictatorship in the party.

well i don't know much about him but just because his father is bad doesn't mean he will be too.I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt so i hope he will be a good leader if he makes it too PM.
But i'd prefer fatima bhutto :)

The British were right in saying "Like Father, Like Son". So! What do we expect from this Kid, who has a lot to drink from PPP "Feeding Bottle".
Also, It's time that Bhutto Dynasty should end, along with Fedual Lords in Pakistan only then people will be Free to vote for Real Democracy.

Hi,

Eleven years is a long time---remember the fruit does not fall too far from the tree. If he had any courage and guts, he woyld have refused the chairmanship of the party--to set the standard---he won't be any different than his parents.

Why are we even bothering with the idea of what he might be like in 16 years? He has to be at least 35 before he can run for PM's office. Lets hope the Pakistani public can evolve beyond "personality worship" by then.

by the time this jerk grows up i will have a marshal law implemented so all this dude gonna get is a KICK IN THE A**
Im so sick of the leaders around here they are The nation's worst nightmare and May Allah Relieve Us of them

Dynasty politics is a curse that South Asia will never be free from. Disgusting. He will be yet another Rahul baba.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...
Anyway, Pakistanis shouldn't just 'give him a go' because they are unsure.

let us not forget....
zardari-mal-e-haraam.jpg

My opinion

He could be choice of idiots only, as Pepsi kola Jiyalas bring PPP into government and now get your PPP Pakistan in downfall. These kind of jokers must kick out from Pakistan forever.

Back
Top Bottom