What's new

whats your opinion on bilawal bhutto ?

i dont know why bilawal changed his surname what made him thought it will carry an affect either bhuttos, zardari , beemari etc etc are just another bunch of fuedal lords ,They enjoy democracy in the west while they keep ignoring there local laws , they spew all the bakwas about freedom Democracy and rights yet the same dont give a rats arSe about their own people.

And if he comes to power only thing i am expecting is""" he would do nothing BUT will be just another liability for pakistanis , i hope we all think about these things through and vote againsts the these political dynasties , and start looking for candidates amoung us ... there are millions out there lets elect better this time.

The feudal party which have leaders topping world's most corrupt peoples must be banned, no zardari, bilawal,nawaz sharif or any other feudal should be allowed to rule this country.

The guy is a joke. So sad that we even consider him a potential future leader of pakistan.

The guy is a joke. So sad that we even consider him a potential future leader of pakistan.

its sad that hes not only one, there are also some kids from family of shareefs, choudrys, and some more, they all have same objective as their parents which is to loot.

Sanpolay( son of snake) ko jitna b doodh pilau rehta to saanp he hai na. r jab b moka milay ga humain he das ley ga
this is my humble opinion :coffee:

Bhutto politics died with BB, and now this is one fake bhutto who is using Bhutto names to disguise the nation.

(PS: I really couldn't find Much good in even Bhuttos but they did something, and these (zardaris, gaillanis) have not a single good thing to be said, other then awkward smile )

Same as Rahul Gand(u)i -- iF anyone saw Human Centipede , thats what we shud do to them both...
Attach ones mouth to others A$$ and keep feeding the first one ;)
Sorry If I offended any pakistani , but Indians know abt Rahul urf Raul Vinci!!!

The Human Centipede...
Sonia Gand(u)I <---O Bilawal <-----O Raul Vinci lolll
the-human-centipede-the-first-sequence-191-e1288211040148-700x342.jpg

Same as Rahul Gand(u)i -- Piece of shiite !!! iF anyone saw Human Centipede , thats what we shud do to them both...
Attach ones mouth to others A$$ and keep feeding the first one ;)
Sorry If I offended any pakistani , but Indians know abt Rahul urf Raul Vinci!!!

agree with you 100%.

even if this guy is good, even then we pakistanis are not slaves, no bhutto after today!!! please

Bilawal Zardari ...like father like son ...another fraud in the making

Back
Top Bottom