What's new

Whats your Body Mass Index ???

Just want to see the BMI of the average PDF member:

Calculate your BMI here, it will give you an idea about your health level:

Hope it helps a bit.
Calculate Your BMI - Metric BMI Calculator

BMI range – kg/m2 Health Risk
27.5 and above High risk of developing heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes
23.0 to 27.4 Moderate risk of developing heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes
18.5 to 22.9 Low Risk (healthy range)
18.4 and below Risk of developing problems such as nutritional deficiency and osteoporosis

My BMI is 19.9

PS: There is a serious flaw in this system though: It does not account for over average muscle weight, means if you have a huge mass of muscles and a low body fat percentage, the BMI will wrongly tell you are obese.

dude BMI index is an outdated scale. and also validity and reliabilty of BMI tool is questionable in obese prediction because it will give false positive., but well its useful for basic learners. but researchers are still working hard to find a alternate for BMI index scale. but at present if you want to increase your BMI reliability and validity you can go for ABSI which currently new york researchers are using that includes Waist circumference measure along with BMI.
Waist circumference is a measure used to determine the amount of belly fat a person has. Abdominal fat has been linked to a number of health conditions, including high cholesterol, insulin resistance and high blood pressure.

BMI is pure BS, IM 6,1 ectomorph with197 pounds(after cutting) in lean muscle with 10-11% body fat. and im supposed to be overweight?

i can almost see my abs ffs.

PPl should get a caliper and start calculating there avg fat%....a much better gauge of fat and lifestyle.

You are right it doesn't ask for thin, medium or heavy built of human body.

Exactly correct, the natural level of muscle tone in people varies widely depending on their genetic background. Some people may be listed as underweight even though they are a healthy weight for their body type, and vice versa.

20.8 :omghaha:
1655523-b22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom