What's new

UK Falls Behind China, Saudi Arabia on Women’s Health Index

I really like to knew about your definition of slum
Better than people having no homes

微信图片_20230125013851.png

still no definition and you compare 1.4 billion population of China with 67 millions of UK?

let enlighten you.
according to latest data available 22% of people of Pakistan live in poverty , in UK also 22% are living in poverty in Iran its 17.8% in in India its 16.4% in China its 15.8%.

people like you only knew how to worship white Sahibs and belittle their own origin

Poverty in the UK is a satellite tv subscription in a block of flats and no job. Poverty in the east is no running water and place to sh*t.

That's why we have 24 year old Iranians pretending to be 16 year old kurds arriving on boats to claim asylum.

Poverty in the UK is a satellite tv subscription in a block of flats and no job. Poverty in the east is no running water and place to sh*t.

That's why we have 24 year old Iranians pretending to be 16 year old kurds arriving on boats to claim asylum.
do you want me to start post BBC articles about poverty in London and how in some areas up to 50% of parents rely on charities to provide warm food for their children, how jobs of those parents become so insecure, that they only can get money for some days and the rest they have no income .

honestly i suggest instead of being so emotional about the matter just look a little deeper , scratch the beautiful paint on the picture and see the real thing behind it

We don't have this here. This is 3rd world :lol:
199095_96025_768_511_jpg.jpg
chinese-poverty.1515419981.jpg

The first picture is not in China for sure.

The second picture may be somewhere in India North East or Myanmar. They do not look Chinese to me. In addition, no Chinese family can have 5 children. Even in Vietnam, a five child family in rural area is quite rare.

There are even fake pictures about North Korea poverty, where the child looks completely not Korean, but from somewhere in South East Asia (Fillipinos or Indonesian) or South America.

For most East Asian, an Englishmen, an Indian, or even a light skinned Bangladeshi look no different, but you know what I mean.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom