What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Most chuhra are Christians idk how they dominate Pakistani Punjab lol. :woot:

Christians chuhras standout among us, but put them near so called indian higher castes and it will ne impossible to pick who is higher caste among them. The same pdf hindutvas who keep telling us we are dalit converts.

So i keep reminding them of their reality.

Bwhahaha Gypsy beggar Butt.

kaka assi puray puray Gujjar'a de pind band kara te, teh tusi marasi Butt zaat ki cheez ho.

Oh meri jaan tere jaye low cast musalli arain de ghar jaa ke asi unha di marney aan.

First Indian on pdf use to say no Brahmin became Muslims then a bunch of Kashmiri Muslims who know their Brahmins roots came along and they shut up lol.

Next Indians said no kshatriya became Muslim and started saying no such thing as Muslim Rajput lol but then when you mention Dullah Bhatti they go google and become silent. :rofl:

Then they think they know Pakistan more than us like this jatta saying churra and marrasii dominate Pakistan lol, desperation on their parts. :disagree:

Also afaik Arains and Awan are all Muslims so idk why Indian Punjab would have arains or awans but according to jattgutts these dudes are low cast in Indian Punjab lolsz. :rofl:

I don't think there is any Arain left in Indian Punjab after cleansing of 47, there are some communities in India who associates themselves with Arains but we don't acknowledge that and i have yet to meet any Arain who have relative in Indian Punjab.

Last edited:
First Indian on pdf use to say no Brahmin became Muslims then a bunch of Kashmiri Muslims who know their Brahmins roots came along and they shut up lol.

Next Indians said no kshatriya became Muslim and started saying no such thing as Muslim Rajput lol but then when you mention Dullah Bhatti they go google and become silent. :rofl:

Then they think they know Pakistan more than us like this jatta saying churra and marrasii dominate Pakistan lol, desperation on their parts. :disagree:

Also afaik Arains and Awan are all Muslims so idk why Indian Punjab would have arains or awans but according to jattgutts these dudes are low cast in Indian Punjab lolsz. :rofl:

Jatt+gutts is right that many castes in pakistani punjab that are now considered forward castes were historically low castes , the prime example is the this arain caste which is historically caste of mali (gardener) and vegetable grower, their indian equivalent is indeed saini which are still considered low caste in indian punjab.

Butts. LOL

You big bellied human lard wastes are not capable of doing anything.

I am not a big bellied , most rural kashmiri butts are pure dardic descendants and quite muscular. In gujranwala and gujrat people say that kashmiri butts have 2 and half more ribs than usual people, why because we are known to be tough people in those areas.

Jatt+gutts is right that many castes in pakistani punjab that are now considered forward castes were historically low castes , the prime example is the this arain caste which is historically caste of mali (gardener) and vegetable grower, their indian equivalent is indeed saini which are still considered low caste in indian punjab.
Go join Indian Punjab! Because that is how your mentality is!

I am not a big bellied , most rural kashmiri butts are pure dardic descendants and quite muscular. In gujranwala and gujrat people say that kashmiri butts have 2 and half more ribs than usual people, why because we are known to be tough people in those areas.
I dont even think you are Pakistani...the way you are obsessed with low and high caste which no Pakistani is... @WebMaster @Aeronaut this guy is either false flagger or a troll who made a new id to troll on his obsession (caste)

P:s dont close the thead...I havent gotten to know the bradari of some of the mods and @Marshmallow ignored my question :cray:

Butts the most worthless unproductive people in Pakistan.

Known for only eating and shitting.

0 productivity.

This Butt Gypsy is funny. When his grandfathers were walking around barefoot in dhotis, my grandfathers had horses to ride.

And he is calling Arains vegetable gardeners. LOL

Back in those days, having even 1 horse was considered to be a sign of wealth.

Yea and I have biceps on my L.

Tor eton kaka.

Back
Top Bottom