What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Rajputs

Together with the Hephthalites in India, the Gujars also appeared, who were settled in Punjab, Sind and Rajputan, but a part of them afterwards moved into Malwa, an area later named after them - Gujarat.[Bivar 2003, 200; According to Bivar (2003, 200) the Gujars are ancestral also to the Gujar pastoralists who today frequent the higher elevations of the North-West Frontier Province and Kashmir]

As a result of the merging of the Hephthalites and the Gujars with population from northwestern India, the Rajputs (from Sanskrit “rajputra” – “son of the rajah”) formed. According to the Rajput tradition, the Hunas were included as one of the 36
Rajput clans [Banerji 1962, 57-58]

One of the Rajput clans still keeps the name “Hun”.[Литвинский 1996, 165]

In the 8th century AD the Rajputs moved into the rich area of the Ganges valley and Central India and created the large state under the name Gurjara-Pratihar. The Rajput rulers of the Tomars in 736 built the city Dhillika (modern Delhi) as
capital of their state.[ 1 Smith 1907, 927-928; Медведев 1990, 134] Several scholars including D. B. Bhandarkar, Baij Nath Puri and A. F. Rudolf Hoernle believe that the Pratiharas were a branch of Gurjars .[8][9][10][11][12][13]

These conquests have transformed them to one of the decisive factors of the politics in India from the 8th century AD on. The Rajputs, during several centuries, remained in India as an united ethnic unit. In spite of the fact that Rajputs have adopted the religion (though special importance is added Sun) and language of local people, they were able to preserve their mentality and military customs. The Rajputs noticeably differ from their neighbours by nature, according special value to soldierly valor.
I don't know man, I guess you are right but I have always thought we were native.

hahahahaha...

dekha @Leader kaha tha dhou kay present kiya ker!! :rofl:
koi farq ni parrnay wala...dhonay se cheetay (white) thorri na ho jyn ge?:bad:

jalti hai duniya....:rolleyes:
:rofl:.
translation? :pop:
wonky, pitted, odd, Leader k paon se b zyadaaaa ugly :omghaha:

badbooo darr poun say? :blink: Duniyea boo kay maray mar jai gi...jalay gi tou ni :unsure: :p:
how do you know if someone's paon are badboodar by seeing a pic on the internet? your pc got ORNs or something?:o:

Last edited:
koi farq ni parrnay wala...dhonay se cheetay (white) thorri na ho jyn ge?:bad:

:rofl:.

wonky, pitted, odd, Leader k paon se b zyadaaaa ugly :omghaha:

how do you know if someone's paon are badboodar by seeing a pic on the internet? your pc got ORNs or something?:o:
Nai my eyes see like cartoons in cartoons see...the smell stuff always has those stinking lines going up with flies around :cheesy:

Mujhay tou yeh nazar aya :rofl:

Pedifix_Smelly_Feet.jpg

Hieee i am shamain khan ,not real khan tho.

I like being an arain too, umm well ,then ilike being a karachiite as well. Lekin khair i am a pathan finally, honorary pathan.

Hieee i am shamain khan ,not real khan tho.

I like being an arain too, umm well ,then ilike being a karachiite as well. Lekin khair i am a pathan finally, honorary pathan.
Shamain Khan Kakarzai

Back
Top Bottom