What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

now a days its not easy to know about the sex of the child before birth and people are changing. the low casts in indian Punjab are middle to high cast in Pakistani Punjab that's why low cast constitute 30%.. jatts are majority in our Punjab.

230457.jpg

Jatt+Gutts add +brain also :lol:

I don't know about gotra clan, but my village name is Gillan Chak, almost 99.9% are Gills, and yes we all are jatts and lots of guys from our village are in pakistan army, except my father who was in PAF :)

Sadda sarra pind Gill ay, you too?
yeah bro, before 47 from Daska

:lol: believe me i am muslim :D
Oukhty actually there are lots of Sikhs Gills, last time i have met a indian punjabi familly, they were really very excited and happy to know i am Gill, i don't know why :)

Jatt+Gutts add +brain also :lol:
yeah bro, before 47 from Daska

Maa sadkay, Chak gillan Tehsil Daska zila Sialkot, actually there are two gillan chak littel one near Jaissarwala and big one between Pandorian and Udowaar, i am from the big one :)
I use to go to bogre and play/watch kabbadi matchs :')
hehe small world, do jatts still stay in Bogre??

and what is your baradari saday Muslaman bhai? :unsure:

Yeh konsi language hai ? :unsure:

and what about you @batmannow? Baradari? :enjoy:

Huh? :unsure:

More info needed!! ^^

Gill is a gotra (clan) of the Jat people

really? :woot: See I am learning stuff :pop:

You gujjar? @p(-)0ENiX :D

Another butt!! @Armstrong

Tribe? Awan. But this baradari and tribe nonsense needs to be used only as a joke, I know from personal experience in Karach, that awans would help get awans in Karachi and only hire awans. The others would do the same. This needs to stop, as it further divides Pakistanis.

I don't know about gotra clan, but my village name is Gillan Chak, almost 99.9% are Gills, and yes we all are jatts and lots of guys from our village are in pakistan army, except my father who was in PAF :)

Sadda sarra pind Gill ay, you too?

:lol: believe me i am muslim :D
Oukhty actually there are lots of Sikhs Gills, last time i have met a indian punjabi familly, they were really very excited and happy to know i am Gill, i don't know why :)

Is it same Gillan chak village which is near Mitranwali and jaura chaura

Is it same Gillan chak village which is near Mitranwali and jaura chaura
Bro i have never heard these two name in my life.
My Gillan chak is surrounded by Pandorian,Uddo waar, seoki, Mounday ki, Adam ki. Nearest cities are Silakot, Daska, Gujranwala respectly. And yeah there is a littel river near too. :)
Google Maps (this one)

Back
Top Bottom