What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

The pashtuns who show themselves as big tops are a cock tail of totally urelated people who speak same pashto language. The pashto language and culture belonged to Hepthalites who were collection of proto-pashto speakers and turkic speakers. The real pashtuns are Abdals (hephtals) or abdali (modern durranis) and Ghilzai or Ghaljay (Khalaj/Khilji) , they were both hephtalite cousin tribes but speaking different languages with Abdals (pashto speaking hephtalites ) and Khalaj (turkic speaking hephtalites). The Abdals (Hephtals) conqured the ancient Pactyans/Pakhtas (modern karlani pashtuns) who lived in paktia, paktika, khyber, kurram and waziristan. Turkic speaking Ghilzais Khalaj hephtalites came down and also assimilated with their bretren Abdals who had tamed karlani pakhta people. The pashtus were called "Abdal" by Nuristani/Dardic people because these people knew very well that original pashtuns were only Hephtalite abdals.

Many sindhi lohana nomadic mercahnts were also absorbed within nomadic Ghilazai/Ghaljay afghans over the centuries and are now called pashtun lohani tribes which include Marwats and Niazi. Pashtuns on pakistani side are mostly mochi, nai, teli etc. who speak pashto. The only real pashtuns in pakistan are Karlani pashtuns and Sarbani Yusufzais in KPK and Tareen and Kakar in Balochistan.

Last edited:
Arien...However you spell that thing...:unsure:
awesome, me too, i dont know how to spell it, and it took me a whole 30 seconds to understand what you had written, i have found myself a bro

So you are a Lodhi?

Isnt everyone a descendant of a prince or the King himself? :unsure:
well no, technically Arain's are not, they are the descendants of the Palestinian Army which came with Muhammad Bin Qasim to these areas

Last edited:
Ok. Adam had two sons . One was married to a "Hoor" and the other one to a "Jin(`ni)" , Jin ki aulad ho k hoor ki ?? :azn:
dude, he had ALOT of children, and i see no refrence to your story in the Quran
It is not a bed time story madam , its a Mullah belief :azn: esp. Shia who reject that Adam`s sons married their sisters
well according to that belief we still marry our sisters/brothers today?
the story i heard was, that always two babies were born, one girl and one boy, THEY BOTH WERE CONSIDERED SIBLINGS, and the next pair for not, the ones who were born on the same day, could not marry each other, but they could marry from different days

Its not "my story" dear . Go and ask freaky Ayatullahs
who?

@RazPaK is the perfect Pakistani. More fierce than a Pathan, more hardworking than a Jat, more gangsta than a Gujjar, more hungry than a Butt, more religious than a Syed, more hot blooded than an Awan, more hospitable than a Baloch, more royal than a Rajput, and more cheap than a Karachiwalla.

I know I have left many out, but I don't have the time.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dude, he had ALOT of children, and i see no refrence to your story in the Quran

well according to that belief we still marry our sisters/brothers today?
the story i heard was, that always two babies were born, one girl and one boy, THEY BOTH WERE CONSIDERED SIBLINGS, and the next pair for not, the ones who were born on the same day, could not marry each other, but they could marry from different days

who?

This is what is said in the book THE PROPHETS, THEIR LIVES AND THEIR STORIES (Al-Anbiya - Hayatuhum - Qasasuhum) by Abdul-Sâhib Al-Hasani Al-'âmili on the topic of The marriage of the children of Adam

The Prophets, Their Lives and Their Stories: Adam: The marriage of the children of Adam PUH

dude, books? just tell me whats written in it, i dont wanna read

But what is mentioned from the Household members (PUT) is that it is forbidden and they opposed it furiously. A questioner asked Al-Imam Al-Sâdiq (PUH) and the questioner showed that the whole creation is in origin from brothers and sisters then said he (PUH): praise be to God, the Exalted, the High above all what they say, do they say that the best of God's creation and the prophets came from a taboo and that God could not Make them out of lawful ways? i swear by God that I've been told that some animals did not know its sister and rided over her, then it got from over its back and knew that it is the sister, it bit over its own genitals until they died.
In a speech from Zorârah ben A'yon from Abi 'Abdullah Al-Sâdiq (PUH) in a long speech, he mentioned what is told about the marriage of sisters and brothers until he said (PUH): Woe to these (who believe in the marriage of sisters and brothers) where are they about what was agreed on by the wisemen of Hijâz and wisemen of Iraq that God ordered the pen and it wrote on the Kept Board [this is the board of destinies, you can see a similar concept in other pagan religions, like Sumerian] what is to be until the time of the doomsday and that was before the creation of Adam (PUH) by two thousands years and the books of God, the Exalted, were written by the pen and in all of them there is a prohibition for the marriage of brothers and sisters, until he said (PUH): and these are the most famous books in this world, they are the old and new testaments, book of psalms and Al-Forqân (Quran), they had been revealed by God from the Kept Board on His prophets, peace on all of them, and there is no such legislation for anything like that, and anyone said that only wanted to support the opinions of the magians.
Then he started to explain the beginning of the race from Adam (PUH) and his children, and
that he had Qâbeel (Cain) and when he grew and been mature, God showed a faminine demon from Djinn called Johânah in the shape of a human so when Qâbeel saw her he loved her, and then God sent to Adam to engage her to Qâbeel.

Then he got Hâbeel (Abel) and when he grew and been mature, God revealed a nymph [notice nymph here does not mean "mermaid", but maiden from paradise with extra-ordinary beauty] from paradise to Adam and her name was Nazlah, so when Hâbeel saw her loved her and then God sent to Adam to engage her to Hâbeel and he did so.
So, Nazlah the nymph was a wife to Hâbeel ben Adam and Johânah the one from Djinn a wife for Qâbeel ben Adam and the race was out of them. And Adam (PUH)had a daughter and her name was 'Enâq but she was a bad daughter and got a son that she called 'Ewaj and he was a mighty one and a foe for God and His faithful slaves and for every religion and Islam and he was a giant with huge body and could take a whalewith his hand from the bottom of the sea then lift it up in the sky and grill it in the heat of the sun and eat it then, and he lived for three thousands and six hundreds years as been told. Then God sent someone to his mother 'Enâq daughter of Adam to kill her, and so she was killed and died after she gave birth to 'Ewaj.

But what is mentioned from the Household members (PUT) is that it is forbidden and they opposed it furiously. A questioner asked Al-Imam Al-Sâdiq (PUH) and the questioner showed that the whole creation is in origin from brothers and sisters then said he (PUH): praise be to God, the Exalted, the High above all what they say, do they say that the best of God's creation and the prophets came from a taboo and that God could not Make them out of lawful ways? i swear by God that I've been told that some animals did not know its sister and rided over her, then it got from over its back and knew that it is the sister, it bit over its own genitals until they died.
In a speech from Zorârah ben A'yon from Abi 'Abdullah Al-Sâdiq (PUH) in a long speech, he mentioned what is told about the marriage of sisters and brothers until he said (PUH): Woe to these (who believe in the marriage of sisters and brothers) where are they about what was agreed on by the wisemen of Hijâz and wisemen of Iraq that God ordered the pen and it wrote on the Kept Board [this is the board of destinies, you can see a similar concept in other pagan religions, like Sumerian] what is to be until the time of the doomsday and that was before the creation of Adam (PUH) by two thousands years and the books of God, the Exalted, were written by the pen and in all of them there is a prohibition for the marriage of brothers and sisters, until he said (PUH): and these are the most famous books in this world, they are the old and new testaments, book of psalms and Al-Forqân (Quran), they had been revealed by God from the Kept Board on His prophets, peace on all of them, and there is no such legislation for anything like that, and anyone said that only wanted to support the opinions of the magians.
Then he started to explain the beginning of the race from Adam (PUH) and his children, and
that he had Qâbeel (Cain) and when he grew and been mature, God showed a faminine demon from Djinn called Johânah in the shape of a human so when Qâbeel saw her he loved her, and then God sent to Adam to engage her to Qâbeel.
Then he got Hâbeel (Abel) and when he grew and been mature, God revealed a nymph [notice nymph here does not mean "mermaid", but maiden from paradise with extra-ordinary beauty] from paradise to Adam and her name was Nazlah, so when Hâbeel saw her loved her and then God sent to Adam to engage her to Hâbeel and he did so. So, Nazlah the nymph was a wife to Hâbeel ben Adam and Johânah the one from Djinn a wife for Qâbeel ben Adam and the race was out of them. And Adam (PUH)had a daughter and her name was 'Enâq but she was a bad daughter and got a son that she called 'Ewaj and he was a mighty one and a foe for God and His faithful slaves and for every religion and Islam and he was a giant with huge body and could take a whalewith his hand from the bottom of the sea then lift it up in the sky and grill it in the heat of the sun and eat it then, and he lived for three thousands and six hundreds years as been told. Then God sent someone to his mother 'Enâq daughter of Adam to kill her, and so she was killed and died after she gave birth to 'Ewaj.
that seems a bit unbelieveable, but also a little believeable, but wasnt Habeel killed by Qabeel? and another thing i doubt Adam (PBUH) had only three children

that seems a bit unbelieveable, but also a little believeable, but wasnt Habeel killed by Qabeel? and another thing i doubt Adam (PBUH) had only three children

This is more believable than other stories !!

See this :
Genesis 4 NIV - Cain and Abel - Adam made love to his - Bible Gateway
Genesis 5 NIV - From Adam to Noah - This is the written - Bible Gateway

The story that Qabeel killed Habeel for a woman is not mentioned in Bible even . Its source is Midrash : Midrash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a very lengthy topic and a lot of my conservative friends here may feel offended if their traditional belief is challenged , so let`s leave it for now

This is more believable than other stories !!

See this :
Genesis 4 NIV - Cain and Abel - Adam made love to his - Bible Gateway
Genesis 5 NIV - From Adam to Noah - This is the written - Bible Gateway

The story that Qabeel killed Habeel for a woman is not mentioned in Bible even . Its source is Midrash : Midrash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a very lengthy topic and a lot of my conservative friends here may feel offended if their traditional belief is challenged , so let`s leave it for now
dude, Quran, as a muslim, i believe in Quran as the absolute authority

More info needed!! ^^

Gill is a gotra (clan) of the Jat people

really? :woot: See I am learning stuff :pop:

I don't know about gotra clan, but my village name is Gillan Chak, almost 99.9% are Gills, and yes we all are jatts and lots of guys from our village are in pakistan army, except my father who was in PAF :)

Tu vi Gill aa

Sadda sarra pind Gill ay, you too?

:lol: believe me i am muslim :D
Oukhty actually there are lots of Sikhs Gills, last time i have met a indian punjabi familly, they were really very excited and happy to know i am Gill, i don't know why :)

Last edited:
Then he got Hâbeel (Abel) and when he grew and been mature, God revealed a nymph [notice nymph here does not mean "mermaid", but maiden from paradise with extra-ordinary beauty] from paradise to Adam and her name was Nazlah, so when Hâbeel saw her loved her and then God sent to Adam to engage her to Hâbeel and he did so. So, Nazlah the nymph was a wife to Hâbeel ben Adam and Johânah the one from Djinn a wife for Qâbeel ben Adam and the race was out of them. And Adam (PUH)had a daughter and her name was 'Enâq but she was a bad daughter and got a son that she called 'Ewaj and he was a mighty one and a foe for God and His faithful slaves and for every religion and Islam and he was a giant with huge body and could take a whalewith his hand from the bottom of the sea then lift it up in the sky and grill it in the heat of the sun and eat it then, and he lived for three thousands and six hundreds years as been told. Then God sent someone to his mother 'Enâq daughter of Adam to kill her, and so she was killed and died after she gave birth to 'Ewaj.

1016376_10200750237072475_1040374765_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom