What's new

What's your avatar & why ...who's got the best avatar on PDF

Too much talk....no action?
24gk57d.jpg

:lol:

nice lagta hai hum apny gher phunch gay pakistan main :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Too much talk....no action?
24gk57d.jpg

:lol:

nice lagta hai hum apny gher phunch gay pakistan main :rofl:

Interesting thread.

Mine represents once mighty Hunter which went for hunting and got Hunted and his *** handed over to him by a wild buffalo
and since that wild buffalo is wandering here and there in hunters disguise . In search of another Hunter.

bachy this is stupid guns with black label? no way i must remove magzine keep far away and gun another far place then drink . i see many idiots after drink lose there shittty mind and start getting mad .even last year its happen when one of our friend get mad on another .because one of them has gun in car and his czn bring inside the room for saftey and another bastard get mad ke tum humy gun dikhaty ho BC MC ahhaahhaaha wo usy dikhany ke liye thori wo to saftey ke liye laya tha ke gari se idher udher na ho jay
phir hum ne gun bant li apas main aik ke pass magzine dosry ke pass gun haahhaa taky larai na ho jay :fie: or hum ne raj raj ke pee rakhi thi us wakt ;)

bachy this is stupid guns with black label? no way i must remove magzine keep far away and gun another far place then drink . i see many idiots after drink lose there shittty mind and start getting mad .even last year its happen when one of our friend get mad on another .because one of them has gun in car and his czn bring inside the room for saftey and another bastard get mad ke tum humy gun dikhaty ho BC MC ahhaahhaaha wo usy dikhany ke liye thori wo to saftey ke liye laya tha ke gari se idher udher na ho jay
phir hum ne gun bant li apas main aik ke pass magzine dosry ke pass gun haahhaa taky larai na ho jay :fie: or hum ne raj raj ke pee rakhi thi us wakt ;)

Ppl dont lose their mind easily... hard hitters to be precise...i have this weapon in my room all the freakin time...

Ppl dont lose their mind easily... hard hitters to be precise...i have this weapon in my room all the freakin time...

then you must drink dhaniya juice :rofl: hamary waly to baat baat per idher udher hath marty hain ke kidher hai ghora .after drink i also lose my brain many times :lol:

then you must drink dhaniya juice :rofl: hamary waly to baat baat per idher udher hath marty hain ke kidher hai ghora .after drink i also lose my brain many times :lol:

Me n my frnd went to islamabad 2 weeks back... we bought 3 bottles of black,jack dan,chivas.... drank 1 in 2 hours... and when we were high... we ran out of cigars... so i drove the car and went to blue area for cigars.... thts 20 km frm where we were stayin.. another thing.. i drink neat no water n no bleedin water.

Me n my frnd went to islamabad 2 weeks back... we bought 3 bottles of black,jack dan,chivas.... drank 1 in 2 hours... and when we were high... we ran out of cigars... so i drove the car and went to blue area for cigars.... thts 20 km frm where we were stayin.. another thing.. i drink neat no water n no bleedin water.
Kitne ghante hangover raha ye batao ab :D

kya size ki bottles thi or kya rate chal raha hai ajkal yaar hum bhi to deekhy kitni mehngai hoi hai 1 saal main :lol:

Itni sharab kis gam main pi, kisi haseena ke ishq main majnu ban gaye the kya ? :D

Kitne ghante hangover raha ye batao ab :D

Woke up @ 12pm... had 8 more pegs... and we were on our way to murree... didnt get a hangover... but my frnd vomited twice tht night... :lol:

The worst hangover i got was when i drank 2 bottles of black... i was crawling ... my servant took me to the bathroom... turned on the shower... i fell asleep...:lol: after 30 minutes.. he came back picked me up and took me to my room.. slept till 3pm and had a nasty hangover(headache) for the whole day!

And tht was the first and last time i ever had it...

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Itni sharab kis gam main pi, kisi haseena ke ishq main majnu ban gaye the kya ? :D

True.........thts why i drank for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom