What's new

What's your avatar & why ...who's got the best avatar on PDF

yaar tumne mujhe aisaa samajh liya aab??????:cry:

waise i like beer in summer's & rum in winter's:smitten: ocaasionally i have shot of vodka withbeer(jab paise kam hoten hai):alcoholic::alcoholic:...........:D

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

i never liked whiskey count make a taste for that ... ME beer & rum only guy:angel:

Vodka!!! I like Smirnoff Apple flavor par gharibi mein to Old Monk ka hi sahara rehta hai. :alcoholic:

bhai uske liye paisaa kahaan se laye ye gareeb??????:cry:
Pudina, Crushed ice , sugar, ek quarter White rum, soda..... 100 rps main kaam ho jayega..... 4-5 peg ban jayenge, masta jaoge. :D

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Vodka!!! I like Smirnoff Apple flavor par gharibi mein to Old Monk ka hi sahara rehta hai. :alcoholic:
Old Monk - sahi yaar ... garibi main sahara
Vodka - Smirnoff quarter in 1 shot then 1/4 lemon..... instant high :D

Pudina, Crushed ice , sugar, ek quarter White rum, soda..... 100 rps main kaam ho jayega..... 4-5 peg ban jayenge, masta jaoge. :D

yaar ab tum hame peg banna sikhaaoge????????

Janee ye saab kan karke to hum kub ke chor chuke ...waise ye kam main apne doston ke saath roj school ki canteen main karta rehta tha??????????

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Old Monk - sahi yaar ... garibi main sahara
Vodka - Smirnoff quarter in 1 shot then 1/4 lemon..... instant high :D

jaanee isse achha hai 1 pepsi + 1 quater old monk...........baree mast neend aatee hai uske baad+ subh uth kar hangover bhee nahee hota...kya samjhe ...jaanee

achha bhai logon mai chala ...shabba khair, shubh ratree, good night..byeeeeeeee

I think I don't have to explain mine.

There are a lot of Avatars I like but don't revember the names
The once I do

Abhishek- especially the one now;)
Guru bhai - always liked the director and actor.
Rajapakistani- the cute kid with the pak flag painted
Rama- the previous avatar
Will update as I revember. :)

Mine is the Iron Throne from A song of Ice and Fire series by George RR Martin - many of you may recognize it from the HBO TV series - A Game of Thrones.
Personally I fond Abhishek's avatar the best ( obvious reasons ) ..... ;)

Damn! No on liked my avatar so had to change it! Dhanda hai sab ganda hai !

am amazed that I've not read about general Kariappa even once on pdf. and thanks for your info Sir.

To be correct, its Field Marshal K.M. Cariappa (not General). One of only two "Field Marshall of the Indian Army" ranks ever awarded.

mine are mostly models,
best avatar: hard to say there are many interesting ones. RazPak's cousin avatar is cute though, and he's an amusing character himself.

Models? ;) LOL yeah that's it. I agree with others that you have the best avatar.

But now I have changed it to antiquity blue whisky for this thread because I am mad about whiskey and love it more than Beer, Wine, Vodka or Rum.

LOL I moved away from beer as my waist line started to...expand. Who makes that blue whisky? I personally like Glenmorangie.

^ And that kid is gangsta.....like a yakuza in his bathtub :hail:

Models? ;) LOL yeah that's it. I agree with others that you have the best avatar.
LOL I moved away from beer as my waist line started to...expand. Who makes that blue whisky? I personally like Glenmorangie.

the gangsta kid is quite cute
biglaugh.gif

reminds me of my di di 弟弟

Back
Top Bottom