What's new

What's your avatar & why ...who's got the best avatar on PDF

Famous Politicians in Funny Makeover......Must See and Enjoy : Funny, Strange

this link has more cute images of different leader if interested

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

131165,xcitefun-nicolas-sarkzy-france.jpg

welcome to PDF bro:welcome::welcome:[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro.

well my avatar is General Krishnaswamy Sundarji . one of the best and most forward thinking generals we ever had. he invented the strike and holding corps we now have.
in 87 he was responsible for "Operation Brasstacks " at the time the largest military exercise ever done by any country .

am amazed that I've not read about general Kariappa even once on pdf. and thanks for your info Sir.

My previous avatar was Ashok Chakra.

But now I have changed it to antiquity blue whisky for this thread because I am mad about whiskey and love it more than Beer, Wine, Vodka or Rum.

Soon this Bakch**di will end by Guru Dutt Bhai and I will revert back to some serious Avatar.

My previous avatar was Ashok Chakra.

But now I have changed it to antiquity blue whisky for this thread because I am mad about whiskey and love it more than Beer, Wine, Vodka or Rum.

Soon this Bakch**di will end by Guru Dutt Bhai
and I will revert back to some serious Avatar.

yaar tumne mujhe aisaa samajh liya aab??????:cry:

waise i like beer in summer's & rum in winter's:smitten: ocaasionally i have shot of vodka withbeer(jab paise kam hoten hai):alcoholic::alcoholic:...........:D

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Who doesn't like whiskey dear? :D

i never liked whiskey count make a taste for that ... ME beer & rum only guy:angel:

Hamari banayi hui "Mojito" peena, beer, rum sab bhool jaaoge..... :D

Back
Top Bottom