What's new

What's Wrong with this approach for peace.

Edwin4world

New Recruit

Reaction score
We (non-Muslims) and our Muslim brother have been fighting with each other for decades if not centuries. I wish to propose a permanent solution to all problems including terrorism and our war against each other.

I don’t see why we can't apply this non-violent solution for permanent peace between Muslims and non-Muslims.

· Why don’t we divide the world between Islamic and non-Islamic world.

· Ask all non-Muslims to move out Islamic world. They could be resettled in the non-Muslims word.For example jews would move out of ME and Indians out of Kashmir.

· Similarly, ask all the Muslims to move to Islamic world. So all the Muslims from America, Europe and India can move to ME, Pakistan and Indonesia.

· The two sections of the world would remain completely isolated from each other with no trade, or any form of communication between each other.

· Muslims can freely apply Sharia or any form of law they deem fit in their land and so do we.

· Every year each side spends trillions of dollars to safeguard from each other that money can be spent on solving problems in our community (like Petrol or Natural Gas for us and weapons, medical research for Muslim world) .

· As we will never come in any form of contact with each other we will never fight ever again.

What you all think of this peaceful solution.

218-funny-face.jpg

Are you for real?? This is just so much baloney and nonsensical tripe! You need to be packed off to Mars, pronto.

Why is it baloney? I am not blaming anyone.

As a society It seems we have reached an impasse. What is the point of our soldiers killing men in your countries and Muslims carrying terrorism in our land.

A lot of Muslims in Australia want to be governed bu Sharia Courts. I think they have every right to be governed under Islamic law however, Australia cannot grant them so won't it better that non-Muslim move to Australia and Muslims from Australia move to Pakistan.

Peace for all.

Why is it baloney? I am not blaming anyone.

As a society It seems we have reached an impasse. What is the point of our soldiers killing men in your countries and Muslims carrying terrorism in our land.

A lot of Muslims in Australia want to be governed bu Sharia Courts. I think they have every right to be governed under Islamic law however, Australia cannot grant them so won't it better that non-Muslim move to Australia and Muslims from Australia move to Pakistan.

Peace for all.
problem will not stop there. Among non muslim there are many faiths which have their own differences. They need to be separated.
Among muslim themselves, there are sectarian divisions. Once you get your own 100% muslim state, the sectarian differences will become more prominent (they will become primary identity) and you will have to divide land again.

There is no war going on between muslim and non muslims. Many muslims support non muslims and vice versa. What is wrong in finding a way to live together.

1. Muslims living in non-muslim countries won't like to move to Muslim countries....mostly. Reasons are understandable.

2. Muslims are supposed to spread Islam by any means, how would you do that once you are isolated?

3. Are shias, ahmedis, sufis are muslims?

Though I liked the suggestion, I even propose a different planet. :)

problem will not stop there. Among non muslim there are many faiths which have their own differences. They need to be separated.
Among muslim themselves, there are sectarian divisions. Once you get your own 100% muslim state, the sectarian differences will become more prominent (they will become primary identity) and you will have to divide land again.
I don't think that we non-Muslims have right to comment on this. It's for Muslims decide within how they would chose to divide power between themselves. Atleast they all believe in same tenants of Islam. As for differences between Christians and Jews/Other Religions are concerned atleast they have not been sliting each others throat.

There is no war going on between Muslim and non-Muslims. Many Muslims support non-Muslims and vice versa. What is wrong in finding a way to live together.
Problem is it has not been working. Some stats quote as many as a million Muslims have died in inter-faith clashes in last ten years alone in ME(and I am not exaggerating with 400,000 in Iraq and Afghanistan alone, thanks to American army) . Add to this at-least 100,000 death caused by one or other form of right wing terror groups in the non-Muslim world.

Is living together worth trillions of dollars and millions of death? hell no.

Why is it baloney?
It is baloney. We have something called 'borders'. Perhaps you have heard of them? Inside the borders of each country is a world and inside that world you are free to make whatever laws and lifestyles you want. And please do not bring in Afghanistan and Iraq. You speak as if we are there on a whim.

It is baloney. We have something called 'borders'. Perhaps you have heard of them? Inside the borders of each country is a world and inside that world you are free to make whatever laws and lifestyles you want. And please do not bring in Afghanistan and Iraq. You speak as if we are there on a whim.
I totally agree with the concept of boarders but in case you have not noticed those boarders have not stopped people from coming to other countries and demand people change their views to suit the views of the outsiders. West has no business to tell people in Iraq/Afghanistan/ME they need a democracy and people from Pakistan have no business to demand sharia in Australia or die.

All I am saying is we are incompatible, why not part our ways and move-on in our lives.

FYI: I was posted in Kandahar for more than an year.

I totally agree with the concept of boarders but in case you have not noticed those boarders have not stopped people from coming to other countries and demand people change their views to suit the views of the outsiders. West has no business to tell people in Iraq/Afghanistan/ME they need a democracy and people from Pakistan have no business to demand sharia in Australia or die.

All I am saying is we are incompatible, why not part our ways and move-on in our lives.
If the current borders do not stop people from engaging in religious wars, what make you think new borders can?

FYI: I was posted in Kandahar for more than an year.
Awfully simplistic thinking for that supposed experience. And FYI, I was in Kuwait (Desert Storm) in the immediate few days after we booted the Iraqi Army out. Prior to that, I was in various war games with the Saudis, the Egyptians, and the Turks back in the 80s.

(1) muslims of different flavors of Islam fight eachother too.

(2) non-muslims need whatever's left of muslim oil, at a reasonable price. muslims import pretty much everything from outside their lands.

(3) relocating as many muslims as there are in the EU, would not just violate human rights (i doubt they'd wanna leave), and all the non-muslims away from muslim lands, would be the biggest task mankind has ever undertaken, and frought with serious problems (such as hatred against the newcomers with foreign culture in them).

I could go on, but i'll leave it at this.

Nice try tho. :)

Though I admit muslims are the least desirable people one would want in your country, the reality of life is diversity brings more opportunists and character to nations.

The Pro's in having muslims in your nation outweighs the cons. Its as simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom