What's new

What’s the India, China Doklam standoff about?

BD is a potential regional ally of China.

I don't hate China or Chinese people , almost everybody I met are honest hardworking humble people. I have respect for the Chinese.
Same time my love for my country is not blind , my country gives me the right to disagree and excercise my powers for a change. This right makes me approach things pragmatically and analytically.

If India wanted to engulf any of the smaller neighbours we could have done way back , we don't need your permission. In the future as well we would stand for them and fight for what we believe to be correct. China or US should respect this or we care little.
If you have idea of respect, you won't enter into Doklang. Just let Bhutan go.

BD is a potential regional ally of China.

If you have idea of respect, you won't enter into Doklang. Just let Bhutan go.

We don't have respect all of that part is owned by you and your ally Pakistan. We are already sitting there mate we don't intent to enter again and again So what next ?
Grapes are not only sour it's a bitter as well.

It's BD's choice whether to fight Barat's bully or not, China will deal with Them along. All you need to do is keep neutral, I don't hope the development momentum of BD to be interrupted. We will keep providing weapons to Bd army to defend their very motherland.
And the economy ties between China and BD will reinforce further
Be rest assured,once we are Militarily well equipped, our brave patriotic Armed Forces members would definitely keep Indian ambitious agendas, at bay.

Last edited:
We don't have respect all of that part is owned by you and your ally Pakistan. We are already sitting there mate we don't intent to enter again and again So what next ?
Grapes are not only sour it's a bitter as well.
You will have to retreat in the end, cause you can't afford long term confrontation.

You will have to retreat in the end, cause you can't afford long term confrontation.

Yes we will retreat when and if it happens , till then it's empty noises from your end.
Happy now your paper tiger won a paper war on online forums. This is not Dota my friend.

Yes we will retreat when and if it happens , till then it's empty noises from your end.
Happy now your paper tiger won a paper war on online forums. This is not Dota my friend.
I just try to brief the fact it the other forumer won't be cheated by your cheap propaganda

I just try to brief the fact it the other forumer won't be cheated by your cheap propaganda

I get it information warfare.
Well done finally you revealed your agenda is to be a mouthpiece of your propaganda ministry and sway public opinion , but alas it sucks the medium is non- penetrative.

So you have no clear vision or good will for anybody or country you are just completing your directive from higher authorities to sway public opinion. My salutes for your efforts.

I am not sure about the geography, can China build the road bypassing the Doklam or they are too mountainous.

I am not sure about the geography, can China build the road bypassing the Doklam or they are too mountainous.
As India had forced Bhutan signed the 'puppet' treaty back in year 2007, we have no choice but to build road at Doklang to protect our sovereignty.

In the beginning it's just something between China and Bhutan. After India step in, it becomes more complicated than ever before.

Sooner or later Indian will annex Bhutan like they did to Sikkim.

As India had forced Bhutan signed the 'puppet' treaty back in year 2007, we have no choice but to build road at Doklang to protect our sovereignty.

In the begging it's just something between China and Bhutan. After India step in, it becomes more complicated than ever before.

I am not saying you relinquish the Doklam but exploring the physical options there.

Brother is not about the road, India want to annex Doklang in the name of protecting Bhutan. Am I clear?

I understand this. What I am trying to find is the other option that Chinese army has to march towards shiliguri corridor the weakest point of India.

I understand this. What I am trying to find is the other option that Chinese army has to march towards shiliguri corridor the weakest point of India.
We don't want a war with India, cause we need to buckle down improving our economy and peoples' living standard. They just won't leave us along especially they get some vocal promise from USA. If we really want to hit Indians, we have many ways to do it. Cut off shiliguri is just one of them.

As an i'ndependent' nation, Bhutan is controlled by India diplomatically and economically. But China will break there monopoly just like we do in Nepal. Lot of Bhutanese had got vocal about their fury and unsatisfaction toward India's bully, including their former freign minister.according to the Simla accord in 1890, Doklang area belongs to China. India is such a coward nation doesn't dare to face China directly but sneak through in the name of protecting Bhutan. Pity on Bhutanese.
You may be right about Indian control of Bhutan, but the issue today is Doklam, where the PLA has assembled thousands of troops to bite away this patch of Bhutanese land to build military roads. But, India has the obligation to resist this Chinese design under a defense treaty with Bhutan. China talks about some non-existent documents to show its sovereignty over Doklam, but, has so far been unable to prove its claim conclusively.

I wonder how many more land a big China needs? Why it is such a land and sea hungry country? China has become a bullying menace to the Asia's small countries. It claims all the land around it which was or was not under its jurisdiction some time in the history. But, border always changed hands and in this modern age we must respect the already decided demarcation lines.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom