What's new

What's the evidence?

So where are your kalava theories Mr. RR.

He is indeed from Faridkot and is not a Hindu. There is no longer a doubt about that.

So what next!

I think you should wait and see. One report doesn't prove it, but it's a lead. It hasn't been followed up. You have a handful of villagers claiming it's all true.

If there's a Noor with a son, Ajmal, both with the Kasab surname, it could be the one. But if it's just Noor and Ajmal, there's thousands of them. However, to believe a handful, perhaps 2 or 3 people who claim they know a now notorious, infamous person, isn't proven. There's people who would do that for money and fame.

Let's wait and see what the Pakistani response is.

Last edited:

Following our last visit to Faridkot, the mayor, Wattoo, announced via the loudspeaker at the mosque that no one was to speak to any outsiders. By yesterday, Pakistani intelligence officials had descended in force on Faridkot. Locals, speaking by telephone, said a Pakistani TV crew and an American journalist had been roughed up and run out of town. It appeared that the backlash had begun.

This is troubling. They are trying to hide it rather than fight it.

That is one of the reason GoI was unwilling to share the evidence, lest they cover up the terror trail, which they have tried and failed miserably. Thanks to Journos from Observer and Guardian.

Last edited:
I think you should wait and see. One report doesn't prove it, but it's a lead. It hasn't been followed up. You have a handful of villagers claiming it's all true.

If there's a Noor with a son, Ajmal, both with the Kasab surname, it could be the one. But if it's just Noor and Ajmal, there's thousands of them. However, to believe a handful, perhaps 2 or 3 people who claim they know a now notorious, infamous person, isn't proven.

Their national IDs found by journalists are a good start I guess. Roughing up of american journalist, plain cloth investigators, disappearance of the persons in question all point towards a massive cover up by Pakistan, instead of coming out clean.

If there's a Noor with a son, Ajmal, both with the Kasab surname, it could be the one. But if it's just Noor and Ajmal, there's thousands of them. However, to believe a handful, perhaps 2 or 3 people who claim they know a now notorious, infamous person, isn't proven. There's people who would do that for money and fame.

There are more than one reports now. From credible agencies.

Refer this post for another report:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...847-captured-cst-terrorist-32.html#post237119

A villager, who asked not to be named for his own safety, said: "These people are telling you lies. We know that boy [caught in Mumbai] is from Faridkot. We knew from the first night [of the attack]."

Shown a picture of Mr. Kasab, he confirmed it was the young man from the village.

Villagers in Pakistan say captured Mumbai gunman lived in their town | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Headline | International News

Their national IDs found by journalists are a good start I guess. Roughing up of american journalist, plain cloth investigators, disappearance of the persons in question all point towards a massive cover up by Pakistan, instead of coming out clean.

Those ID numbers were their voter registration numbers. That just shows that a Noor and Amir were eligible to vote. It doesn't show anything else.

The roughing up are allegations, not fact. Just wait and see what Pakistan has to say. If the evidence is so clear cut, they cannot deny it.

Finally one villager confirmed what was going on: 'You're being given misinformation. We've all known from the first day [of the news of the terrorist attack] that it was him, Ajmal Amir Kasab. His mother started crying when she saw his picture on the television.'
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/07/mumbai-terrorism-india-pakistan

No one needs more evidence this is enough to satisfy Intelligence agencies have more info. Need to wait for Pakistan's official reply on this report in western newspapers.

You're missing the point.

You got to a village in Pakistan. They get money, they get attention. They speak to the cameras. Their businesses go up etc etc. This is not proof.

Wait to see what Pakistan has to say. If it's true, there's no denying it.

So far, it's not proven.

Those ID numbers were their voter registration numbers. That just shows that a Noor and Amir were eligible to vote. It doesn't show anything else.

The roughing up are allegations, not fact. Just wait and see what Pakistan has to say. If the evidence is so clear cut, they cannot deny it.

ID numbers does matter. The same names, village name, taluka name, district name, all match as described by the captured terrorist. So, why did Noor and Amir disappeared. Something fishy there?.

Roughing up of American and Pakistani TV crew is as per eyewitness account of the Journalist, I remind you, who is from Observer which is not an Indian media but a more neutral media. How do you know if these are not allegations but true, you were not there, these Journalists were there. So there are many reasons to believe that he is a Pakistani coming from Faridkot as claimed by the captured terrorist, which you guys were making fun of before.

You're missing the point.

You got to a village in Pakistan. They get money, they get attention. They speak to the cameras. Their businesses go up etc etc. This is not proof.

Wait to see what Pakistan has to say. If it's true, there's no denying it.

So far, it's not proven.

This is international media that will not print anything till they can back it up.

The reports already claim the attempts to hide the evidence. It is difficult to trust what will come out officially from Pakistan now.

Let us hope better sense prevails. There are already reports of USA planning to dust out an old resolution calling for declaration of Pakistan as a terrorist state. Any attempts to fiddle with the evidence rather than coming clean will hasten it.

ID numbers does matter. The same names, village name, taluka name, district name, all match as described by the captured terrorist. So, why did Noor and Amir disappeared. Something fishy there?.

Roughing up of American and Pakistani TV crew is as per eyewitness account of the Journalist, I remind you, who is from Observer which is not an Indian media but a more neutral media. How do you know if these are not allegations but true, you were not there, these Journalists were there. So there are many reasons to believe that he is a Pakistani coming from Faridkot as claimed by the captured terrorist, which you guys were making fun of before.

I don't know if they're true or not. That's why I'm suggesting to you, to wait.

It's only one journalist that's reporting this. Saeed Shah. That's it. This doesn't make it true.

Like I said, you will find some villagers admitting all sorts of things if they think they can gain something out of the situation.

If it's true, you'll find out in a couple of days.

I don't know if they're true or not. That's why I'm suggesting to you, to wait.

It's only one journalist that's reporting this. Saeed Shah. That's it. This doesn't make it true.

Like I said, you will find some villagers admitting all sorts of things if they think they can gain something out of the situation.

If it's true, you'll find out in a couple of days.

It looks like it is true. We can wait for more specific evidence, but the independent evidence already indicating that the terrorist is from Pakistan.

One Journalist's report doesn't make it false either. Probably that american journalist would have come up with the story if he wouldn't have been roughed up.

If it was villagers from Balochistan would do like that, I believe. But this specific village is important because this is where the terrorist claims he hails from. Why would villagers lie to the journalists, what will they gain. When journalist showed him the photograph, why the villager identified him immediately. Why did the terrorist's mother cried after seeing the photograph of his son on TV. Why the parents have disappeared?. Why the plain cloth men were there in such a poor village, why did they rough up the american journalist and the pakistani TV crew.

My friend, everything points towards the terrorist's nationality being Pakistani.

Last edited:
It looks like it is true. We can wait for more specific evidence, but the independent evidence already indicating that the terrorist is from Pakistani.

One Journalist's doesn't report doesn't make it false either. Probably that american journalist would have come up with the story if he wouldn't have been roughed up.

If it was villagers from Balochistan would do like that, I believe. But this specific village is important because this is where the terrorist claims he hails from. Why would villagers lie to the journalists, what will they gain. When journalist showed him the photograph, why the villager identified him immediately. Why did the terrorist's mother cried after seeing the photograph of his son on TV. Why the parents have disappeared?. Why the plain cloth men were there in such a poor village, why did they rough up the american journalist and the pakistani TV crew.

My friend, everything points towards the terrorist's nationality being Pakistani.

This 48 hour deadline turned out to be false.

NDTV.com: Pak denies 48-hour deadline report set by India to act

One reporter finding out more than Zardari knew is highly unlikely.

I doubt the authenticity of this report, because it just sounds like some villagers wanting to be famous. But let's wait and see. If he's from the village, the Pakistani authorities will have to release that information. Until then, it has as much truth in it as the 48 hour deadline to Pakistan to reign in the LeT.

This 48 hour deadline turned out to be false.

NDTV.com: Pak denies 48-hour deadline report set by India to act

One reporter finding out more than Zardari knew is highly unlikely.

I doubt the authenticity of this report, because it just sounds like some villagers wanting to be famous. But let's wait and see. If he's from the village, the Pakistani authorities will have to release that information. Until then, it has as much truth in it as the 48 hour deadline to Pakistan to reign in the LeT.

That is your opinion, but you have failed to answer many of the points I have made. One simple question to answer would be, why the parents of the terrorist disappeared?. It tells me a lot. But if you want to live in denial it is your prerogative.

Last edited:
That is your opinion, but you have failed to answer many of the points I have made. One simple question to answer would be, why the parents of the terrorist disappeared?. It tells me a lot. But if you want to live in denial it is your prerogative.

You're making an assumption that those are the parents of the terrorist, when there is no such proof. Amir wed Noor and had a son called Ajmal does not mean a damn thing. You don't even know what his surname is. There's probaly 7 Ajmals in each village with parents that, yes, do have names, and probably electoral ID's. This does not prove anything. Wait till this has been invstigated, as I'm sure it will be.

You're making an assumption that those are the parents of the terrorist, when there is no such proof. Amir wed Noor and had a son called Ajmal does not mean a damn thing. You don't even know what his surname is. There's probaly 7 Ajmals in each village with parents that, yes, do have names, and probably electoral ID's. This does not prove anything. Wait till this has been invstigated, as I'm sure it will be.

But, still why those two people have miraculously disappear from the village with the same names as claimed by the terrorist. And according to a Villager his mother has cried after looking his photograph on TV. She was there in the village on that dreaded day, but miraculously disappeared once the whereabouts of the captured terrorists came out in the media.

Some questions still remain unanswered

Why plain cloths official were there in that poor village?

Why the Mayor of Faridkot announce on the mike to the villagers to not talk to the outsiders, why now?.

Why was that American journalist and Pakistani crew got roughed up?.

Unless I get these answers I have every reason to believe that the captured terrorist is a Pakistani.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom