What's new

Whats the deal with /r/wallstreetbets and can Pakistani's benefit?

Then, WSB sub went private (by Reddit) and their discord server got taken down by Discord. These hedge funds and other folks need to be shafted good.
So much for freedom in the land of the free.

Can these madlads be sued for insider trading? CNBC along with many other channels are fuming over this and now all these hedge funds want regulations:omghaha:.
Insider trading? No.

Pump and Dump? A hard maybe, because the feds would have to prove there was collusion going on to deliberately inflate the price of GME, in order to cash out with big bucks. That's hard to do, because you're dealing with memelords, and nerds how do this shit mainly just because its hilarious, and don't care about losing a few thousand bucks.

Well, better than China where even Jack Ma gets sent to the reeducation camp. :D

If I wanted to....I can go protest right in front of the White House and no one would dare arrest me for it......I'll be disappeared and shot dead if I did the same in China...
Insider trading? No.

Pump and Dump? A hard maybe, because the feds would have to prove there was collusion going on to deliberately inflate the price of GME, in order to cash out with big bucks. That's hard to do, because you're dealing with memelords, and nerds how do this shit mainly just because its hilarious, and don't care about losing a few thousand bucks.

I mean....Melvin Capital, Citron and some other hedge funds (like 5-10 of them) started it by lowering the price of GME down to $2.8.

They bet that the price would go lower.....others betted it'll go up lol. They lost and the people won. :D

The mods took it to private, because they wanted to revamp the subreddit. It's back up now. They got 3 million few followers over the course of a few days, something had to be done.

The discord issue is now being looked at by members of the house and senate, to see if it was an attempt to illegally influence the day traders buying GME stock. In other words, corporate conspiracy to illegally manipulate the market, and defraud day traders, and retail investors.

Well, better than China where even Jack Ma gets sent to the reeducation camp. :D

If I wanted to....I can go protest right in front of the White House and no one would dare arrest me for it......I'll be disappeared and shot dead if I did the same in China...

I mean....Melvin Capital, Citron and some other hedge funds (like 5-10 of them) started it by lowering the price of GME down to $2.8.

They bet that the price would go lower.....others betted it'll go up lol. They lost and the people won. :D
Well CCP openly admits how authoritarian they are whereas US poses itself to be the most free country in the history of mankind. Some Americans value their freedom so much that they refuse to wear mask as it apparently their undermines(trumptards).

Jack Ma is officially & covertly imprisoned by the state. Poor fella. You gotta feel for him. All he had to do get the money and run. :disagree:

I hope the markets squeeze them more, squeeze these hedge funds to death. Once that happens, all Stocks in market will only go up, because of no short selling.

It should be noted that despite his stock being valued at tens of millions of dollars, he still hasn't cashed out yet. Seems he's in it for the long haul.

He actually took out $13M when it was at the top....but he's still got like $40M or more in there...

From his post today:

1611992596456.png

Source:

It's all a giant gamble, and the hedge funds' went against the worst opponent they could ever imagine, internet shitlords with a bit of money.

The mods took it to private, because they wanted to revamp the subreddit. It's back up now. They got 3 million few followers over the course of a few days, something had to be done.

The discord issue is now being looked at by members of the house and senate, to see if it was an attempt to illegally influence the day traders buying GME stock. In other words, corporate conspiracy to illegally manipulate the market, and defraud day traders, and retail investors.

Yup. They got a new server now too. I'm already in it.
Has any foreign gov shown interest in Dogecoin? Russia is interested in Ethereum.

Elon Musk tweeted about it a month ago and the price slowly rose......then he tweeted about it yesterday or 2 days ago and the price rose again.

He wrote "signal" like a month ago on twitter and this random *** stock named Signal had it's price go from below $1 to $35 and even up to $70 for a few minutes LOL
Well CCP openly admits how authoritarian they are whereas US poses itself to be the most free country in the history of mankind. Some Americans value their freedom so much that they refuse to wear mask as it apparently their undermines(trumptards).

Well, it is a truly free country. At least freer than any other I have ever visited or heard about......I mean, nothing is great anywhere on this planet but who dreams about going to China and making a living??

People might go there to visit or do business but almost everyone does (or used to; many still do) dream about going to the West or at least the US in Pakistan and around the world.

Another thing......a lot of rich Chinese are buying properties in Australia....since all land in China is under CCP control.....no private property. Who wants to live in such a country lol??

Well....I don't want to derail this thread so I'll stop. ;)

Nah lol

WallStreet does that all the time....and nothing happens. We do it and all hell breaks lose...

But.....these guys did try to hurt us.....for example, RH (Robinhood) and other brokerage accounts stopped the selling of GME stocks....as you can see below of my RH account. That blatant market manipulation caused the big dip you see after it hit $460 whatever.

View attachment 711881

Then, WSB sub went private (by Reddit) and their discord server got taken down by Discord. These hedge funds and other folks need to be shafted good.

Yea, they're already betting on PLTR, BB, AMC, SNDL & some others...

My watch list:

View attachment 711882
Honestly, if you don't mind potentially losing a 100$, maybe buy AMC.

(This is not financial advice, I'm not a financial adviser/advisor.)

Honestly, if you don't mind potentially losing a 100$, maybe buy AMC.

(This is not financial advice, I'm not a financial adviser/advisor.)

Yea, I bought AMC & BB already but not on RH since I'm leaving it after I sell my Doge coins. I'm using TD Ameritrade (a Canadian company lol)'s ThinkorSwim.
Yea, they limited that 1 share only on RH when I tried buying into it. Bunch of pigs.

ThinkorSwim by TD Bank is a good broker.

Yea, I bought AMC & BB already but not on RH since I'm leaving it after I sell my Doge coins. I'm using TD Ameritrade (a Canadian company lol)'s ThinkorSwim.

ThinkorSwim by TD Bank is a good broker.
TD is the same broker that Warren Buffet uses right?

What do brokers gain by stopping the purchasing of GameStop stocks?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom