What's new

What's Happening? Ridiculous surge in STREET CRIMES in Karachi

So is Baby Bilawal and Zardari ..... and countless others ....

yes but this year there is visible increase in street crimes as compare to past few years ...
So is Baby Bilawal and Zardari ..... and countless others ....

yes but this year there is visible increase in street crimes as compare to past few years ...

I can point you towards tweets by MQM London guys who are raising this issue and giving it an ethnic colour.

The OPs bigoted history is well known.

Street Crime is on the rise all over in Pakistan because the economy has crashed. I live what people will consider a secure part of Rawalpindi, and we are seeing armed robberies around us, something that was unimaginable 1 or 2 years ago.

Where is that rollerbladding police, dedicated cops for street crimes?

View attachment 740918

You mean Halal reforms done by PPP?
I can point you towards tweets by MQM London guys who are raising this issue and giving it an ethnic colour.

Street Crime is on the rise all over in Pakistan because the economy has crashed. I live what people will consider a secure part of Rawalpindi, and we are seeing armed robberies around us, something that was unimaginable 1 or 2 years ago.

To be fair to the non natives, this is a seasonal issue for the metropolis.

I don't like to talk about it but its organized and has government support as there is abject poverty in rural Sind and south Punjab

Where is that rollerbladding police, dedicated cops for street crimes?

View attachment 740918

In Larkana

I guess we were talking here of Karachi.....Where we have ORGANIZED DISORDER unlike other cities.

Increased crimes in Pindi does not excuse/justify crimes in Karachi. Which LEA is not present here? And yet this happens?

People will take care of these goons themselves if the saga continues

Nice....Would like to read more on this !!!

dako need eidi and its too expensive these days they have also friends and bachiyaan to feed :lol:

Dawn raids, snatch squads, plain clothes patrols which open fire and ask questions later when the criminals move.
Crime will soon fall.
Sadly as people have stated there are vested interests.

Ah my poor old Karachi, The Sauteela bacha of Pakistan who does all the thing for the family, from 2 jobs at a gas station, come home to cook food for his younger and older Siblings aka Balochistan (Ghar ka Chota) KPK (Ghar ka Sharati) Aur Punjab (Ghar ka Phadday baaz) and yet receive no love from Parents aka (Ammi from Islamabad) and Abbu From (Rawalpindi).

This is all fault of federal government - this will be the claim of the goon PPP provincial government.

Ah my poor old Karachi, The Sauteela bacha of Pakistan who does all the thing for the family, from 2 jobs at a gas station, come home to cook food for his younger and older Siblings aka Balochistan (Ghar ka Chota) KPK (Ghar ka Sharati) Aur Punjab (Ghar ka Phadday baaz) and yet receive no love from Parents aka (Ammi from Islamabad) and Abbu From (Rawalpindi).
jo bachay chowkidar ko apna abo samajh bethain wahan kuch aisa hi hota hai

Can't stop laughing on this, mate

Fellow Karachiite :)

jo bachay chowkidar ko apna abo samajh bethain wahan kuch aisa hi hota hai

I got what you are saying and I quite agree with you.

Yeah .. good luck with that. These cretin will beat you for showing that cellphone up and then shoot to get the other one.

The only solution is what was started by rangers a few years ago but ended after the mafia that is connected to these men in the MQM,ANP and PPP started whining.
The rangers and police set up fake targets as ambush - as soon as these robbers came in, cell phones picked they would be sprayed by backup cars with Mp5s or AKs. And the bodies picked up for disposal - no trial, nothing. Road based crime during this practice plummeted to nearly 5% of its levels.
Sting operation with swift justice. Noice!

1620298544012.gif

At a time such phone and wallet snatching had started in Peshawar. But those usually ended up badly for the criminals. They would quickly come on a bike and take ur fone and wallet like in that video and speed away, but in Peshawar ppl keep pistols and the criminal would often get shot in the back. A few cases hapenned where the robbers were brutally killed and now such incidents are rare.
My friend house in Islamabad got robbed at gunpoint. There are alot of such incidents in Islamabad too. This shows rhe country's economic situation is really bad and the writ of govt is very weak.

Last edited:
Karachi folk are easy target cuz they don’t resist. Protect your self. If you know, you reside in a dangerous city, Stay strapped my friends.

1620303554779.jpeg

what ignorant remarks...

It 'Ramzan Open for all Season'

If you have any person in your social gathering or relative living in Karachi just ask him how the areas of Karachi are allotted to the highest bidder for begging and street crimes.

OP is a well-known bigot and he isn't interested in solving Karachi problems his only interest is to blame the situation of Karachi on others and create hatred and division.

Crime takes place in all major cities of the world, Try going out in parts of Chicago, Newyork, or Las Angles at night, Guaranteed you ain't coming back without being mugged or shot at. Ask New yorkers about the crime they simply say, eh it's New York forget about it.

I have known people in Karachi that commit a crime and blame it on another ethnicity. This forum is becoming an MQM plate form where Urdu speaking spread hatred with complete impunity and if others question them it's labeled as an ignorant remark.

When a crime takes place in Karachi and Karachi police officer takes the bribe and lets the perp go " who is to blame here" People of Karachi or should I blame KPK or Punjab police...

Born and grew up in Karachi, my Family lives in Karachi and Hyderabad, I have visited and lived in big cities all over the world. How exactly what I said is ignorant, please explain?

Crime takes place in all major cities of the world, Try going out in parts of Chicago, Newyork, or Las Angles at night, Guaranteed you ain't coming back without being mugged or shot at. Ask New yorkers about the crime they simply say, eh it's New York forget about it.

True. People here act like other major cities are totally safe from crime and murder. Cities like Caracas, Cape Town, St. Louis, Detroit, Johannesburg, Sao Paulo all have much higher murder rates per 100 000 than Karachi. In fact Karachi does not even make it in the "top 50 cities highest murder rate per 100 000".

Back
Top Bottom