What's new

What's Happening? Ridiculous surge in STREET CRIMES in Karachi

Karachi folk are easy target cuz they don’t resist. Protect your self. If you know, you reside in a dangerous city, Stay strapped my friends.

View attachment 741153

lol ! you know nothing about the city the amount of resistance this city and its people showed there is no comparable in pakistan
I have known people in Karachi that commit a crime and blame it on another ethnicity. This forum is becoming an MQM plate form where Urdu speaking spread hatred with complete impunity and if others question them it's labeled as an ignorant remark.
No this forum isnt MQM plate form 🙂

Go outside with your bear minimum
Put CCTV in all Streets across Karachi
Hire unemployed staff and place them across several districts to monitor such crimes and dispatch policemen where required on the spot !!!

Hire unemployed staff and place them across several districts to monitor such crimes and dispatch policemen where required on the spot !!!

You are assuming these people to be rich.

I like to assume if there were jobs they won't be robbing each other in broad daylight.

The smart safe city project corruption scheme is very old however provincial government will take your funds and business as a goodwill gesture.
Motor cycle = promotes theft culture
So everyone in Vietnam and Thailand are thiefs?

jo bachay chowkidar ko apna abo samajh bethain wahan kuch aisa hi hota hai

This is how things are in this twisted family...

Abbu - GHQ (Rawalpindi)
Ammi - Federal Govt (Islamabad)
Ghar ka Sab se Bara aur Phadde baaz - (Punjab)
Ghar ka Shararti Bacha, Humesha ghar mai tor phor kerta hai - (KPK)
Bech ke Bache, Jorwaan - (Karachi/Sindh) Cheezen Sindh torta hai, illzaam Karachi pe laga deta hai, aur phir Maar pardti hai Ammi Abbu se :(
Ghar ka 4th number wala bacha, jo bhar Goan rehta hai, na kisi ke lene mai na dene mai, bas apne aap mai khush - Gilgit Baltistan
Ghar ka sab se Chota, Lakin sab se bara lagta hai - (Balochistan)
Abbu ka Affair tha, Bharat ke sath 1947 mai, Jis se ek Aulaad hui.
Bache ka naam - Azaad Kashmir

Bech ke Bache, Jorwaan - (Karachi/Sindh) Cheezen Sindh torta hai, illzaam Karachi pe laga deta hai, aur phir Maar pardti hai Ammi Abbu se :(

Jorwaan bache jin mein aik kamaata hey or doosra khaata hey :yes4:

khi is done i dont think it can be fixed now bas fauji aur zardari ka hissa hogaya ab both have abandoned khi and move to loot at super highway! both grabbing land ,both stealing water and thaikadars building turd quality roads and calling them motorway!

and now khi is more dangerous than kabul or syria! it used to be great and then faujis started dha and that is when khi started declining!
police is involved in crime,rangers also i think we should ask for Angels from heaven up above to come and rescue people of khi from this wardi protected and supported zardari looot maar!

Motor cycle contribute to Theft culture because it is very easy for Criminals to escape on motor bike thru , small roads and detours avoiding the camera

Also the motor cycle's number plate is difficult to spot

And the Motor Cycle riders can wear a helmet to get away from detection

Get rid of Motor Bikes and crime will drop by 50%

Back
Top Bottom