What's new

What’s happening around Travis AFB?

Might turn out it was an army of a former major non NATO ally buying it in cahoots with one of ours to create Defense Housing Society Travis.

Too tempting @PakFactor
Sorry not sorry
Coming up with $1 billion rules Pakistanis out. No offense meant

Might turn out it was an army of a former major non NATO ally buying it in cahoots with one of ours to create Defense Housing Society Travis.

Too tempting @PakFactor
Sorry not sorry

Only that particular non-NATO ally has expertise readily available in a housing society at a moment's notice to help deal with the inventory shortage in the U.S.; I'm willing to throw money at that project.

I would like to see the sign with a U.S. flag saying, "In the land of opportunity offering 1, 2, or 5 canal houses."

Last edited:
Who in their right mind would spy on USA ? and TBH what will you even do with all that ? USA is still unmatchable when it comes to Economical or Military might.

Land deal should immediately be denied on National Security grounds. That is all

They confiscated land around Area 51 so it seems they should be able to do the same thing around other bases.

Even to this day they are confiscating land

Coming up with $1 billion rules Pakistanis out. No offense meant
You don’t know Pakistanis very well then.

Hoarding wealth overseas, keeping it undeclared and in proxy accounts has been mastered as an art form

You don’t know Pakistanis very well then.

Hoarding wealth overseas, keeping it undeclared and in proxy accounts has been mastered as an art form
in billions please ??

In billions! No shit first hand knowledge of this - its like Pablo type of obfuscation

It is hard to own billions in USA without masking your identity. This thread is a good indicator of that.

Pakistani Americans would have doxxed the dudes who owned. You are not the exactly the humble quiet businessmen,
you could not keep 200 papa john franchises a secret :D

It is hard to own billions in USA without masking your identity. This thread is a good indicator of that.

Pakistani Americans would have doxxed the dudes who owned. You are not the exactly the humble quiet businessmen,
you could not keep 200 papa john franchises a secret :D

Bajwa's brothers kept it quiet until the leaks happened. I know many who have kept it quiet and continue to do so, including newly printed multi-millionaires.
The majority become very smart and put things in a trust so there is no trace; my family is multi-millionaires, and putting all our assets in a trust, including watches and cars, helps conceal identity.

Pakistanis are far from being poor. We do not trust the government to give them money as history has been constantly repeated.

Bajwa's brothers kept it quiet until the leaks happened. I know many who have kept it quiet and continue to do so, including newly printed multi-millionaires.
The majority become very smart and put things in a trust so there is no trace; my family is multi-millionaires, and putting all our assets in a trust, including watches and cars, helps conceal identity.

Pakistanis are far from being poor. We do not trust the government to give them money as history has been constantly repeated.

$1-$5-$15 million - Depending on your threshold we do not even consider them as rich.

If you want to hit a billion it is hard to conceal your identity. Even if you are $100 million to $200 million range people are going to know. Maybe not the general public. Folks in the Pakistani American community and financial community will know.

I know Pakistani Americans (Muslim Americans in general) leave the SF Bay Area because they cannot afford the real estate. You have a 500,000+ community. Only 15,000 live in the Bay Area.

One of the places with a lot of Pakistani Americans is Stockton. Stockton is a shithole by American standards. It is a lot better than anything in South Asia.

Last edited:
There's this quote from Putin if I remember correctly along the lines of: "We know that there spies are in our country, why don't we deport them? Because we know who they are and can easily monitor them. If they're sent back we'll have to find the new ones."

There's no way the US government doesn't know, its just easily to spy on the spies.

Back
Top Bottom