What's new

Whats going on in Bangladesh???

Thats just trolling by that guy Aeronaut.

Trolling my arse. If I were the director general of RAW I would have already put my plan into action. Didn't Chanakya teach us all these. Its the lack of creative thinking and bold plans that puts this country down.

Trolling my arse. If I were the director general of RAW I would have already put my plan into action. Didn't Chanakya teach us all these. Its the lack of creative thinking and bold plans that puts this country down.

If you are still wondering why they did not make you the director general of RAW, your posts is the answer.. Not only lack of creative thing and bold plans but certain idiots can also put the country down..Who are we to decide what Bangladesh wants? Do you want anyone to make plans for our country?? Do you want this country to become a dictatorship and put all those opposing to a concentration camp?

India must do whatever it can to ruthlessly massacre the Islamic opposition in Bangladesh. Democracy should be shown the door and the Awami league should be the single party with Hasina ruling as a dictator. Just like Assad rules Syria with an iron fist and is a puppet of Iran.Hasina should rule Bangladesh with an iron fist and be a puppet to RAW. If these Islamic fundamentalists even consider opening their mouth, they should be send to torture camps jointly run by RAW and Awami league.

So you want Syria, right next to India. Good. Just hope you don't become Lebanon in the process. :D

If you are still wondering why they did not make you the director general of RAW, your posts is the answer.. Not only lack of creative thing and bold plans but certain idiots can also put the country down..Who are we to decide what Bangladesh wants? Do you want anyone to make plans for our country?? Do you want this country to become a dictatorship and put all those opposing to a concentration camp?

In case you did not know already thats what intelligence agencies are for. They install friendly regimes in countries near and far and depose not so friendly ones. In India's case Hasina is definitely beneficial to us. Its not about making plans for Bangladesh you moron, its about our self interests. Don't you get it. What are you, a Nehruvian pacifist hoping to win the Nobel peace prize? Self-interest is key. Something the USA has mastered. That's why they rule the world. If you want to rule you will have to interfere in the internal matters of other countries. Lets not kid our selves here.

If the BNP and other Islamic groups come to power they would not take action against and may even support groups inimical to India. Groups like ULFA, HuJI et cetera. And who is talking about India becoming a dictatorship. All I said was government agencies in India should keep Islamism at bay in Bangladesh.

Regarding me being the DG of RAW I don't think any 22 year old can ever become one.

In case you did not know already thats what intelligence agencies are for. They install friendly regimes in countries near and far and depose not so friendly ones. In India's case Hasina is definitely beneficial to us. Its not about making plans for Bangladesh you moron, its about our self interests. Don't you get it. What are you, a Nehruvian pacifist hoping to win the Nobel peace prize? Self-interest is key. Something the USA has mastered. That's why they rule the world. If you want to rule you will have to interfere in the internal matters of other countries. Lets not kid our selves here.

If the BNP and other Islamic groups come to power they would not take action against and may even support groups inimical to India. Groups like ULFA, HuJI et cetera. And who is talking about India becoming a dictatorship. All I said was government agencies in India should keep Islamism at bay in Bangladesh.

Regarding me being the DG of RAW I don't think any 22 year old can ever become one.

Yea right!! Lets just assume India did what you asked for.. Do you realise what will be the end result.. A whole nation changing against us.. No dictator can survive with people against him.. You really think they will have AL rule them as a dictator? It will be a hotbed for all kind of terrorist organisations and we will be opening a pandora box.. Dont underestimate Bangladeshis.. They love their country as much as we do.. In short, by your action we are not only letting them strengthen groups like ULFA and Huji but also expect some new organisations from Bangladesh blew up bombs in parts of our country.. I am not trying for a Nobel price, I am applying some common sense for what best for my country..

We are not democratically matured enough... Our election commission is not free and they have no control..... Hell, even Justice system changes color with the Government.. India doesnt have such problems....

That is why we have taken the responsibility of maturing the nascent democratic process in Bangladesh. Bangladesh should consider itself fortunate to have the largest democracy of the world as an ally.

Indian backed Awami league genocide and destruction in Satkhira, Bangladesh.

Last edited:
More Indian backed Awami League destruction of peoples home.

That is why we have taken the responsibility of maturing the nascent democratic process in Bangladesh. Bangladesh should consider itself fortunate to have the largest democracy of the world as an ally.

That got to be shameless epic joke that indians are repeating one after another. Yet there is no taker in the world. India aggressor and backer of genocide in Bangladesh can not be "ally", period. There is only one thing left to say indians here,

Its a bit disgusting to read alerts of no value, Dont answer if you cant write anything constructive or logical.

It's a thankless job. Brown man's burden?

come on india wont have any care taker govt during election that does'nt mean that our elections are rigged!!

Well, India has managed to come off as a more matured democracy relative to its neighbors.

And that is due to India's leadership, and largely in part its size and vast demographic profile. It would never have been easy for any leader to manipulate elections for his/her own benefit in a country like India. Elections are only part of a democracy though.

Bangladesh, being dominated by those two netris did not manage to mature Bangladesh's democracy for the past 20+ years by one bit. Many said that there would be no more hartals since Bangladesh embraced democracy in the post-Ershad era. How wrong they were.

Neither of them have any decent educational/experienced background. Khaleda Zia used to gut fishes in the kitchen before becoming leader. And that's just because she was wife of late Ziaur Rahman. In turn, Hasina since her late dad was Mujib. It's like: "I bear the name Sheikh before my name, and hence I am Prime Minister."

Both of them want to remain as undisputed. This turned into a family feud of epic proportions to the level of village politics. And since Bangladesh is a small, and relatively homogeneous country, it was, and still is easy for them. If they couldn't even respect election results, then how can they mature their nation and society into a democracy? They were, and still are failing. That is where the army-backed caretaker government comes in to defuse that tension, and ensure credible elections under the watchful eyes of the UN (should that even happen?).

Nonetheless, there were significant vote-rigging during the previous caretaker administration that lasted for two years, and that long period, along with their 'minus two' strategy was technically illegal in Bangladesh. The economy in turn was hit hard, and that momentum would take generations to recover. And when that happened, that gave an open invitation for foreign powers to intervene. It happened on 1/11, and still happening in the so-called war crimes trials.

This is unlike India. Or any other country with a democracy.

And no offense, if something like that happened in India, there would not have been any of it left, but little, tiny and funny-shaped pieces. It's leaders managed to make the motto of "India first" clear to every citizen in India. And hence, the will and the commitment of their population for India to progress in every field is genuinely there, exists and difficult to destroy it. This aspect is almost non-existent in Bangladesh. Coupled with very fragile and volatile politics.

I do hope that Bangladesh someday doesn't need this caretaker concept. And I do hope that we don't need the army to count votes. Maybe I'm just dreaming....

India being multi-ethnic won't survive without democracy.....if a specific guy from a specific ethnicity becomes a dictator other's will secede....that's not our case...we will survive under any form of government possible...even monarchies!

India being multi-ethnic won't survive without democracy.....if a specific guy from a specific ethnicity becomes a dictator other's will secede....that's not our case...we will survive under any form of government possible...even monarchies!

Correct :)

But India still has dynastic politics.

Back
Top Bottom