What's new

What ya eating?

Presentation is good and good variety too. What are these stars? Are these from papaya?

Its called Star Fruit by kids, In hindi its called kamrak and english name is carambola.
Slightly sour and sweet

starfruit.jpg

Punjabi?
Or Porathas?

Gujarati?
Paratha/Porathas all same these are punjabi, marathi and gujarati parathas.

Is that for one person? o_O

Yes if one can :D

Its called Star Fruit by kids, In hindi its called kamrak and english name is carambola.
Slightly sour and sweet

starfruit.jpg
Hey I'm not a kid :mad::mad:
But it really looked like stars...how does it taste? it is like pineapple?
Are you inviting us for a party;)
Girls are normally stingy.. so better you order from any home delivery service for real pizza :partay:

Are you inviting us for a party;)
Most welcome, more the merrier :)

Its Sour when green and as it turns yellow (ripes) it gets sweeter. So not exactly like pineapple but yes it imitates the was pineapple tastes from green to yellow.

Girls are normally stingy.. so better you order from any home delivery service for real pizza :partay:
Who does shopping in at your place?
Girls and stingy are oxymoron :P

Its Sour when green and as it turns yellow (ripes) it gets sweeter. So not exactly like pineapple but yes it imitates the was pineapple tastes from green to yellow.
To me it seems like cocoa pods / fruits but yellowish in colour.

Who does shopping in at your place?
Girls and stingy are oxymoron :P
They are not stingy when they have to spend on themselves especially at the expense of father or husband's wallet. But really stingy if they have to share anything with anyone :p:

It looks like star when cut.

You are one grumpy old timer:lol:

Most welcome, more the merrier
:enjoy:

They are not stingy when they have to spend on themselves especially at the expense of father or husband's wallet. But really stingy if they have to share anything with anyone :p:
Men will be men... As long as money is spent on girlfriends its fine. We will enjoy their demands but if these demands are done by wife they become stingy :hitwall: .

Slightly sour and sweet

starfruit.jpg

Star fruit is also available in Karachi. In PC Karachi they decorate ice cream with it. In Avari I once had it in a non alcoholic cocktail with a slice of carambola. It looked funny.

To me it seems like cocoa pods / fruits but yellowish in colour.

In this century girls earn good and can support herself very well.
In case you felt girl is stingy, then she must have realized you are not worth spending for :P

Back
Top Bottom