What's new

What ya eating?

I eat biryani with ketchup,mayonnaise, chicken spread and bread in sehri...love this cocktail

Iss say acha tha rat ko bajra bigho kay rakh laitay aur subah chug laitay ...... biryani ko bigarnay k liay itni mehnat karnay ki kya zaroorat hy.

2Eo5nCX.jpg

PcTCK8B.jpg

BBQ curry chicken thing we just made up. Turned out great, devoured plate in 5 minutes. I might try sriracha in it next time, could use a little more kick.

break fast = oatmeals ,, brown bread caramalzied. beaten egg,, some butter,, tea ,,, zero sugar ,

midday =maybe a banana

lunch = 2 x rotis , curry , daal , try to get protein as much as i can

post lunch =plenty of water

tea time = 1x cup tea , no sugar , some rusk

exercise , running, push ups, some lifting

dinner = rice , veggies, some red beans ,

milk before bed ...

--------------------
no junk food, no soft drinks

and yes, fish , lots

@Pakhtoon yum

Eating some Chinese and Indian trolls....the Chinese ones are easy to break open and crack into. Their method of trolling is really abysmal and I have seen straight through their tactics.

The Indian ones a bit more tough to crack but easy nonetheless. :D

And then there's you.....did I scare you twinkle toes? :lol:

1-Halal, 2-Haram, 3-Haram for Hindus, 4-Haram, :o:

Kill it before it lays eggs.

8-)

It is not advised to eat some foods I mentioned, but there are people who ate pork and beef in Ancient India including Hindus.

@Pakhtoon yum

Eating some Chinese and Indian trolls....the Chinese ones are easy to break open and crack into. Their method of trolling is really abysmal and I have seen straight through their tactics.

The Indian ones a bit more tough to crack but easy nonetheless. :D

And then there's you.....did I scare you twinkle toes? :lol:
Take it easy

I eat biryani with ketchup,mayonnaise, chicken spread and bread in sehri...love this cocktail
Yahan pr ahr pic dali toh sab vomit krne lag jaingy...
Biryani with ketchup and mayonnaise? Ohh...boi.
I can hear the angry mob on its way

are there certain rules you guys have to follow here about what type of foods can be consumed during this fasting period or anything halal will do ?
No, just halal. But having a date before anything else is a common custom done by all muslims. The rest of the food varies form country to country

am eating a horse.
2ffc99c3ea4f646797e2caa207a0dd09.jpg
Haram

Flags are not visible when you are logged in on mobile.

Otherwise would not have asked.
Strange, they are for me. Just rotate it

View attachment 562235 View attachment 562236

rice-flour noodles.
Rice and various Chinese dishes(Fish, shrimp, beef, crab, etc.).
Breakfast these days is usually Waffle and chocolate.

This semester I‘m busy with my studies(have a heavy load of classes). I usually eat out.
Before that, I usually cooked in my apartment by myself.
Eating out plus uni stress = bloating, trust me I know

Wrong....all/most Central Asian Muslims eat it. It's halal my young padawan. Or makrooh I think.
Its haram, go do your own research.
It's only halal during war when there is nothing else to eat.

Its haram, go do your own research.
It's only halal during war when there is nothing else to eat.

No actually eating horse meat is not haram... but it was forbiden by holy prophet at that times as horse was used for wars. So if you eat horse , the numbers of horses will reduce. So thats why it was forbiden, but i mever heard its haram.

Back
Top Bottom