What's new

What ya eating?

upload_2019-5-22_6-12-31.png

Yesterday's iftar.

Kidney beans with some chopped raw onion and lemon juice.

Yes bro, I live in Nottingham UK, got it from alfreton road kfc, which is a muslim majority area. Do you think someone will fast all day and then have non-halal chicken to break their fast lol Halal fastfood is not a problem in most places in the UK

I made beef stew and Turkish Ramadan naan.
20190526_174316.jpg

Yes bro, I live in Nottingham UK, got it from alfreton road kfc, which is a muslim majority area. Do you think someone will fast all day and then have non-halal chicken to break their fast lol Halal fastfood is not a problem in most places in the UK
There are people, especially arabs who eat haram beef and chicken and say that we recited kalma when eating it.

Many international brands have come up with halal food in several European cities. In Amsterdam we have a halal MacDonalds, KFC, NY Pizza and Domino's. i'm there are many more.

Many international brands have come up with halal food in several European cities. In Amsterdam we have a halal MacDonalds, KFC, NY Pizza and Domino's. i'm there are many more.
The only one I can get here is popeye's. That's the only halal fast food chain

There are people, especially arabs who eat haram beef and chicken and say that we recited kalma when eating it.
Somalian and Arabs mostly eat Non Halal chicken in KFC and MacDonald's . Ruling depend on which Fiqh and imam you are following .. Imam abu hanifa are strict on this matter thats why its big deal for us Muslims from Subcontinent while some of the arabs say that permissible to eat meat from people of BOOK i.e Jews and Christians in countries where Halal chicken is not available easily

Somalian and Arabs mostly eat Non Halal chicken in KFC and MacDonald's . Ruling depend on which Fiqh and imam you are following .. Imam abu hanifa are strict on this matter thats why its big deal for us Muslims from Subcontinent while some of the arabs say that permissible to eat meat from people of BOOK i.e Jews and Christians in countries where Halal chicken is not available easily
Ya that doesn't make any sense to me

Raw onion and lemon or lime juice makes all the difference.

Delicious!

View attachment 562133

Mother in law made some goat biryani!

View attachment 562134

Then I made myself some fried apples at home for dessert!
Yum

Yes I’ve heard that before and found is so bizarre. Theres this utuber called Subhi Taha, who said he used to eat chicken/beef from these joints all the time and then one day he saw bacon and chicken on the save stove, where the guy was flipping them both with sama spetula and the meat were practically touching eachother, he says since then hes trying to just each from halal places. Arabs and Iranians in western countries are very non conforming when it comes to religion..

Yes I’ve heard that before and found is so bizarre. Theres this utuber called Subhi Taha, who said he used to eat chicken/beef from these joints all the time and then one day he saw bacon and chicken on the save stove, where the guy was flipping them both with sama spetula and the meat were practically touching eachother, he says since then hes trying to just each from halal places. Arabs and Iranians in western countries are very non conforming when it comes to religion..
Isnt that the youtuber that went psycho at one point?

I've seen the vid, he dramatized it alot but he spoke the truth. Majority arabs and persians here are more white then the white people themselves. Its embarrassing the things they do

Back
Top Bottom