What's new

What would you think about all out war against terrorism, indigenous movement?

I think they died down with time themselves because no one bought their ideology... They used to do drugs so it was obvious...

As for us... We need to use media campaigns... Increase debates on different ideas to solve our problems... (not just Caliphate... let the secularists come forward and make a case for Secularism in our universities)... The more discussion we generate in our country the more tolerant and enlightened our people will become...

Similarly we should have absolutely no censorship of the internet... and another thing is that we can use Mullahs in mosques to read out a well thought out Khutbah every friday for the local populations...

The problem almost got out of control for us... Musharaf's policies did not help and now we have a big mess... In the time of the fourth Caliph Ali RA one of the methods that he used for Kharajis was that he sent a senior Sahabi to discuss the issues with them and he succeeded in winning over 2000 of them!!!

Well they went on for about 500 years,and waiting that long for something to die out is costly.
I am not sure what internet censorship has to do with this.
About Mullahs....as long as we are predominantly anti mullah,we cant solve the problem..This alienation of bearded man and veiled woman has created a gulf the size of the Pacific ocean...This trend has to go.

safriz is right.

Many will think that in fighting the Taliban ideology, we must change our Islamic culture. Not true.

We simply need to remove the alien culture; the anti-social element, Taliban. Our army is capable.

Here i have a better idea.. as u said ur economy & lack of military personnels wont allow u to do so...then just ask for us & nato forces :usflag: help in terrorist effected area under UN flag:sniper: ...but ur pride should allow that....:oops:

If the NATO and US forces were so nice, hey would have used their personnel and budget to get rid of Taliban.
But they want us to fight with them and use our resources.

If the NATO and US forces were so nice, hey would have used their personnel and budget to get rid of Taliban.
But they want us to fight with them and use our resources.
Don't be so ignorant...all though they have started the WOT & draged u in it...if the american's didn't help pakistan with 2 billion dollar package then ur economic & military condition would have been far more worser
& secondly they were the biggest contributer in flood...& we all know except of saudi arabia no other arab or islamic counties did that much..
the day from which they started WOT they started u helping financially...although most of it went into pocket of some 1 called 10% in ur country:pakistan:...& no 1 can blackmail them...they can leave afganistan when they want ,with that the rest of the world (expect of india) will be happy..even the americans themselves wanna get there a$$ out of there....no:flame::flame: just put my point:pop:

Don't be so ignorant...all though they have started the WOT & draged u in it...if the american's didn't help pakistan with 2 billion dollar package then ur economic & military condition would have been far more worser
& secondly they were the biggest contributer in flood...& we all know except of saudi arabia no other arab or islamic counties did that much..
the day from which they started WOT they started u helping financially...although most of it went into pocket of some 1 called 10% in ur country:pakistan:...& no 1 can blackmail them...they can leave afganistan when they want ,with that the rest of the world (expect of india) will be happy..even the americans themselves wanna get there a$$ out of there....no:flame::flame: just put my point:pop:

:coffee:
Dealt with many of you.

First of all,
There isint any word as 'worser'.

Second,
'they were the biggest contributer in flood'

This sentence actually means that they contributed a lot for the floods to come.

Third,
They are exausting our army and making them bore.
MONEY CANT BE PAID FOR LIVES OF MYTERED SOLDIERS.

In the end,
PLEASE PLEASE STOP TROLLING OVER HERE.
:coffee:

I don't think it's a problem of not being able to afford an all out war, by that I mean full national mobilization - The problem is one of lack of will.

Pakistani political and military elite lacks the will to tackle those who seek to destroy Pakistan.

First the politicians and bureaucrats have a vested interest in not rocking the boat - they have both been able to enrich themselves but conducting a half hearted campaign - even the so-called religious parties have done well, plus with the religious parties, they actually support the aims the Islamic terrorists are laying waste to Pakistan for.

Additionally, if the Pakistani nation is mobilized, well, they may start feeling enabled and want action taken against politicians and bureaucrats - in other words, they will demand that real problems be solved by those whose job it is to solve the problems instead of just doing enough so that the idea of solving problems becomes a career.

And secondly, is it any mystery that these same politicians and bureaucrats have not been singled out by the TTP and lashkar of this and Jaish of that - now why do you suppose that is the case -- because if politicians and bureaucrats are targeted, then you can be sure they will respond by developing national mobilization.

And yet, friends, is there really any other option but national mobilization??

here i want to share the Cruel truth of Dr. Hud bhai.
"We have a dig a pit in kashmir with lashkars and in Afghanistan against Rabani govt. with taliban,now laskhars and taliban both through us in the same pit."

We have turned policy at 180 degree after 911.Pakistan and US. both are paying for creating and supporting taliban in Afghanistan before 911.

In current scenario nation is divide over WOT. we cant defeat them until our whole nation aware about the reality. I think 99% of taliban sympathizer cant even live under taliban style govt. but they are just going blind in enmity of US.

Trash talk. I can't believe you lot want us to respect you when yo spout nonsense like that. Oh well, there is always 1 rotten apple in every basket.

we all know except of saudi arabia no other arab or islamic counties did that much..

Why bring flood relief in Terrorism operations?

the day from which they started WOT they started u helping financially...although most of it went into pocket of some 1 called 10% in ur country

:rolleyes:

See this is what i mean when i say misinformed, deluded trolls... FYI
Our material losses are nearly US$50 billion."
United Nations Radio: War against terror has cost Pakistan over 20,000 lives: Foreign Minister

Go put that in your pipe and smoke it...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom