What's new

What would you think about all out war against terrorism, indigenous movement?

The Clarifier

Reaction score
Hi.

I am just contemplating an idea.

We know the US is a useless ally in WoT as their interests in this war conflict with ours.

I am thinking about this: What about an all out war- not only through military- against the Taliban?

This will take some heavy propagating in Pakistan too. We need to prove that Taliban is our enemy and only our enemy. Then, we must carry all out war on TTP and then Afghan Taliban. Pull terrorism from its roots. We need our media on our side.

This won't solve anti-Pakistan sentiments in Afghanistan (they always hated us, can't do much) but it is clear that this terror is our war and not the US's.

I 200% agree with u....its not a war of america:usflag:....when they get fed up, they will clean the dust on there @$$ & leave the place like in Vietnam... usa will not collapse if they fail in afganistan...or u fail in swat...But its gonna effect pak directly:pakistan: & india indirectly....... so its time take matters in there own hands & instead of hide & seek go for a all out war:sniper:

Agreed but it isint that easy.
We are rookies to that area where as even the kids are expert in hideouts in the terrain.

When our army advances forward, they hide in cave, out of reach...some of them couldnt even be destroyed with 500 Pound BOMB !!

So how do you expect us to win the war early ??

We dont have enough army personnel as compared to them and we cant afford to lose the valueable lives !!

Some may kid that 'Aik doo Shaheen urado' or something similar to that, but we dont have budget to be 'wasted'.

What could be done is, make them hide in their hideouts, and let our army spread in the area heavily.

Let them all die with hunger in there or freeze in this weather !!

Last edited:
Question: What would you think about all out war against terrorism, indigenous movement?

Answer: Conspiracy Theory

We are rookies to that area where as even the kids are expert in hideouts in the terrain.

When our army advances forward, they hide in cave, out of reach...some of them couldnt even be destroyed with 500 Pound BOMB !!

We dont have enough army personnel as compared to them and we cant afford to lose the valueable lives !!

Some may kid that 'Aik doo Shaheen urado' or something similar to that, but we dont have budeget to be 'wasted'.

What could be done is, make they hide in their hideouts, and let our army spread in the area heavily.

The main threat is TTP. Taliban will take care of itself if we can negotiate.

You're right, we don't have budget to be wasted- but at what cost are we letting TTP live? What cost are we letting US make our situation even worse? We can't have either.

The biggest challenge is posed to ISI. Terrorism isn't a conventional enemy.

Question: What would you think about all out war against terrorism, indigenous movement?

Answer: Conspiracy Theory

Epic fail post. This shows your intentions here. Must be hard to not troll and make sense but with your bankrupt opinions i guess posting brain farts is the best you can do.

As for Gentle Typhoon please stay on topic.

i think pakistan needs to take strong action. pakistan is under threat from TTP and other terrorists. it cant rely much on US.

A VERY interesting Idea.

One problem might be that this will require a larger commitment from PA, and that leaves the Eastern front relatively undefended.

To help, maybe GOI would be willing to stand down some formations? I don't know. I hope so.

Some may kid that 'Aik doo Shaheen urado' or something similar to that, but we dont have budget to be 'wasted'.

What could be done is, make them hide in their hideouts, and let our army spread in the area heavily.

Here i have a better idea.. as u said ur economy & lack of military personnels wont allow u to do so...then just ask for us & nato forces :usflag: help in terrorist effected area under UN flag:sniper: ...but ur pride should allow that....:oops:

We are living in a new era of the Medieval "Hassaseen" or Assassins..Same as the Alavis of 8th to 14th century A.D were illusive cold blooded killers who killed Muslims and non Muslims alike for reasons of their own.History is repeating itself....
I dont know how the Muslim Caliphates of that time tackled the problem...may be our leaders should learn from history.

Here i have a better idea.. as u said ur economy & lack of military personnels wont allow u to do so...then just ask for us & nato forces :usflag: help in terrorist effected area under UN flag:sniper: ...but ur pride should allow that....:oops:

Typical Troll statement. How is asking for technology a admission of incompetence? How?

Lets compare Pakistan Military Effectiveness in terms of numbers for the month of September:

Afghanistan:

Security Situation:

During their joint search operations ISAF and ANA arrested some 89 militants from the various parts of the country. These detainees include prominent militant local commanders, trained bomb planters and weapon providers.

Pakistan:

The maximum number of casualties is of the militants who have been killed or injured in their clashes with the security forces and operational attacks.

162.jpg

Now compare that to last week's Security trend:
174.jpg

175.jpg

A comparison of last three weeks’ security landscape with this week’s security features shows some variations. A sharp downward trend is visible. The overall number of attack has slightly declined owing to a lesser number of militant and drone attacks witnessed in this week. Meanwhile a sharp dip in fatality figure is due to lesser number of civilians killed in militants attack.

So if you were somehow implying we are incapable of doing the job, you suffered an epic fail in that department.

We are living in a new era of the Medieval "Hassaseen" or Assassins..Same as the Alavis of 8th to 14th century A.D were illusive cold blooded killers who killed Muslims and non Muslims alike for reasons of their own.History is repeating itself....
I dont know how the Muslim Caliphates of that time tackled the problem...may be our leaders should learn from history.

I think they died down with time themselves because no one bought their ideology... They used to do drugs so it was obvious...

As for us... We need to use media campaigns... Increase debates on different ideas to solve our problems... (not just Caliphate... let the secularists come forward and make a case for Secularism in our universities)... The more discussion we generate in our country the more tolerant and enlightened our people will become...

Similarly we should have absolutely no censorship of the internet... and another thing is that we can use Mullahs in mosques to read out a well thought out Khutbah every friday for the local populations...

The problem almost got out of control for us... Musharaf's policies did not help and now we have a big mess... In the time of the fourth Caliph Ali RA one of the methods that he used for Kharajis was that he sent a senior Sahabi to discuss the issues with them and he succeeded in winning over 2000 of them!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom