What's new

What will be Pakistan's response to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why are you making Pakistan your enemy
I don't understand the wisdom behind it
We don't try to make Pakistan our enemy, it's just your propaganda articles everywhere.
Also, Israel appear in this forum more times than the name Pakistan where you barley hear the name Pakistan in the Israel media sites.
That says it all, Muslim and arab obsession with Israel and jews is just amusing
We'll continue to supply India with weaponry just like France, Russia,U.S and alot others, and if u want to single us out be sure that agression will be dealt with.

We don't try to make Pakistan our enemy, it's just your propaganda articles everywhere.
Also, Israel appear in this forum more times than the name Pakistan where you barley hear the name Pakistan in the Israel media sites.
That says it all, Muslim and arab obsession with Israel and jews is just amusing
We'll continue to supply India with weaponry just like France, Russia,U.S and alot others, and if u want to single us out be sure that agression will be dealt with.
You have not answered my question.

Now that it has been established that Israel was part of wicked Indian plan to attack Pakistan
It has not been established. Until the government officially points to an Israeli role, this is nothing but gossip and the usual anti-Israel hate-mongering.

First, Israel had no need to be physically present in India for any kind of missile launch. The Indians have missiles that they can launch themselves.

Second, with Pakistan getting closer to the Saudis, the Israelis have an interest in increasing behind the scenes engagement with Pakistan given that their biggest enemy is Iran.

Israel gains nothing from any kind of overt or covert support for Indian military actions against Pakistan. They sell weapons to India, yes, but so does every major Western military supplier.

It has not been established. Until the government officially points to an Israeli role, this is nothing but gossip and the usual anti-Israel hate-mongering.

First, Israel had no need to be physically present in India for any kind of missile launch. The Indians have missiles that they can launch themselves.

Second, with Pakistan getting closer to the Saudis, the Israelis have an interest in increasing behind the scenes engagement with Pakistan given that their biggest enemy is Iran.

Israel gains nothing from any kind of overt or covert support for Indian military actions against Pakistan. They sell weapons to India, yes, but so does every major Western military supplier.
Sane voice in this forum? amg

We are not killing occupying firing at Jews
We are not grabbing their land are we
We are not trying to distroy the second most
Sacred temple of theirs are we.
If you are doing all of the above you will be in news.
You are evading my question.
Why are you pushing forcing the state of Pakistan to become your enemy.

We are not killing occupying firing at Jews
We are not grabbing their land are we
We are not trying to distroy the second most
Sacred temple of theirs are we.
If you are doing all of the above you will be in news.
You are evading my question.
Why are you pushing forcing the state of Pakistan to become your enemy.
if you want to make the Palestinian-Israeli conflict into Muslims-Jewish conflict dont blame me.
And I answered your question, you can either read it or ignore it.
But don't tag me with the same questions again, because I won't bother answering

We have no such proof if Israel was involved against Pakistan but you can expect some terrorist attacks to disturb PSL matches in Karachi, the war has now moved onto another stage. For the last few years Pakistan has become a lot safer, we've had a lot more foreign tourists coming in but this image of a peaceful Pakistan does not go down with certain lobbies in Washington belonging to a small Middle Eastern cult. Pakistan's intelligence agencies need to step up their game.

Sane voice in this forum? amg
You have to understand that both India and Pakistan are engaging in a massive PR/propaganda battle right now. Both nations are trying to push media narratives that can unite the nation. Some of these narratives are pushed by the government, some by quasi-government (people in the government but with their own unsanctioned agendas) and some by the populist media (journalists with their own agendas).

While my view is that the political (all major political parties) and military leadership recognizes the reality of Israel’s existence and wants to move forward with developing an official relationship with Israel, the ‘populist sentiment’ in Pakistan, especially with the Mullah rabble rousers, makes it difficult for the leadership to take such positions publicly. When ‘unsanctioned’ government and media individuals promote these Israel theories, they take on a life of their own and no one in politics wants to be seen defending Israel - there’s no domestic political benefit from it.

Even a rebuttal of these accusations could be distorted into ‘support for Israel’. Plus Pakistan is still dealing with extremist religious terorrism - any perceived ‘support’ for Israel will likely be used by these terrorist groups as further justification to conduct terrorist attacks within Pakistan.

It's a best time for pakistan to bring out its long range ballistic missile the TIPU and should conduct a test, then start planning to target, the major Israeli military establishment it's ill let a lot of so called super powers begging pakistan but if pakistan stand strong cause when ever pakistan will. Going to do tht Israel will move to UN security council and will try to build up a alliance which can be used to sanction or take a limited military action against Pakistan but if pakistan stands strong they all. Will come begging to pakistan

Do people not understand that certain personalities are attempting to spark animosity between Pakistan and Israel while Pakistan is already preoccupied with India? Who stand to gain from this narrative-building?

People should understand that a full-scale war is not a joke, and it can take unpredictable course. All need to think long and hard, and exercise restraint.

It's a best time for pakistan to bring out its long range ballistic missile the TIPU and should conduct a test, then start planning to target, the major Israeli military establishment it's ill let a lot of so called super powers begging pakistan but if pakistan stand strong cause when ever pakistan will. Going to do tht Israel will move to UN security council and will try to build up a alliance which can be used to sanction or take a limited military action against Pakistan but if pakistan stands strong they all. Will come begging to pakistan
Why? Israel has done nothing to Pakistan during the recent standoff.

Time to finally test an ICBM to send a clear & cut message to Israel..

Do people not understand that certain personalities are attempting to spark animosity between Pakistan and Israel while Pakistan is already preoccupied with India? Who stand to gain from this narrative-building?

People should understand that a full-scale war is not a joke, and it can take unpredictable course. All need to think long and hard, and exercise restraint.
India that's why I am asking the question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom